PDA

View Full Version : McGahee At T.O.'s Blow Out Part

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Was in Dallas Morning News.

Terrell Owens hosted his fifth annual birthday party Monday night at the Shag Hollywood. The party was a star-studded event with A-list celebrities such as Chris Rock, Justin Timberlake and Bobby Brown. Matt Leinart and Edgerrin James made the trip from Arizona. Shawne Merriman was there from the Chargers. Willis McGahee represented the Bills. Every Cowboys player received an invitation.
-- Dallas Morning News

He should be worrying about his horrible day dancing, I mean running the ball last week.

Romes
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Funny, TO had his fifth annual birthday party...he acts like he's about 5.

:couch:

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Funny, TO had his fifth annual birthday party...he acts like he's about 5.

:couch:
Try living in the same city he plays in. The guy walks around like he is god, charges kids for autographs, wont talk to fans in the mall.

Kerr
12-06-2006, 11:09 AM
He needs to worry about his dancing, but even he's allowed to unwind on a monday night.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 11:14 AM
He needs to worry about his dancing, but even he's allowed to unwind on a monday night.
Not during football season. Its only 16 weeks out of the year and when you are one of the worst starting RB's in the league you need to worry about football.

RockStar36
12-06-2006, 11:16 AM
It's HILARIOUS how much you flip flop on players.

Every single player in the league gets an off day. Get over it.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
It's HILARIOUS how much you flip flop on players.

Every single player in the league gets an off day. Get over it.
I have been down on him since Tampa in '05. What are you talking about?

RockStar36
12-06-2006, 11:22 AM
I have been down on him since Tampa in '05. What are you talking about?

I guess I haven't read many of yours posts since those days. I just remember you all high on McGahee and bashing Losman, and now it's a complete flip flop.

I think everyone that bashes McGahee will be in for a rude awakening if he leaves.

Kerr
12-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Not during football season. Its only 16 weeks out of the year and when you are one of the worst starting RB's in the league you need to worry about football.
Give me a break. How do you know the players weren't just given an off day by dick? What do you expect him to do on monday night? Practice hitting the hole in his living room?

RockStar36
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I think Tuesday night is the traditional day off for everyone who plays on Sunday. LT was on Leno last night too.

don137
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
I have no problem with players that want to go out of town on there off time. As long as they do not miss any practice or any meetings. The important thing is they show up and produce on Sunday....Unfortunately averaging under 2 yards a carry is not exactly showing up on Sundays.

raphael120
12-06-2006, 01:02 PM
willis and edge must be talking about what kinda laugh they use when they haul their money to the bank

ICE74129
12-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Well you gotta understand....its another city that he hasn't got a chick pregnant in. He has a quota to keep up....

That said, the punk flys to Dallas Friday night. I wonder if he was at meetings on time Tuesday? Hummmmm...

the sooner this punk goes the better.

RockStar36
12-06-2006, 02:57 PM
He had a bad game on Sunday. Anybody would be crazy to dispute that. But why is it that every bad game he has, the haters pile on him (about getting girls pregnant? That has nothing to do with the Bills!) and then on the games where he plays a huge part in the victory nobody mentions anything.

THATHURMANATOR
12-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Doesn't he have a bum ankle also. This guy is a bum. Get rid of him.

Gunzlingr
12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Well you gotta understand....its another city that he hasn't got a chick pregnant in. He has a quota to keep up....

That said, the punk flys to Dallas Friday night. I wonder if he was at meetings on time Tuesday? Hummmmm...

the sooner this punk goes the better.

I think you have him confused with Eric Moulds...

madness
12-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Doesn't he have a bum ankle also. This guy is a bum. Get rid of him.

Yep, he's wearing a walking boot this week and his ribs were bothering him last week on top of that. The wuss needs to learn from Happy... get in the batting cages and start taking fastballs to the ribs!

Kerr
12-06-2006, 09:41 PM
:rofl:
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1756307" width="50%">McGahee At T.O.'s Blow... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1756307#post1756307)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">12-06-2006 05:40 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">Not that I disagree, you are just too big of an ******* to :posrep:</td></tr></tbody></table>Some ppl take this board too seriously. Someone needs a vacation.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:29 PM
I guess I haven't read many of yours posts since those days. I just remember you all high on McGahee and bashing Losman, and now it's a complete flip flop.

I think everyone that bashes McGahee will be in for a rude awakening if he leaves.
At the time McGahee was playing very well and I thought Bledsoe gave us the best chance to win. Now its obvious Bledsoe was a problem and now McGahee is just another Bledsoe, he's slowing our team down.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:30 PM
I think Tuesday night is the traditional day off for everyone who plays on Sunday. LT was on Leno last night too.
LT doesn't need to improve on many parts of his game, Willis is one of the worst RB's in the league.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:31 PM
He had a bad game on Sunday. Anybody would be crazy to dispute that. But why is it that every bad game he has, the haters pile on him (about getting girls pregnant? That has nothing to do with the Bills!) and then on the games where he plays a huge part in the victory nobody mentions anything.Ok so to be fair where do you stand on McGahee?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
A man can be judged by the company he keeps.

Willis and TO....hmmmmm

Lexwhat
12-07-2006, 03:02 AM
A man can be judged by the company he keeps.

Willis and TO....hmmmmm

I highly doubt you know either of them personally. Sorry, what you see on TV does not count...

And neither player has a criminal record either.

So really, what are you tryin to say?

gr8slayer
12-07-2006, 03:07 AM
I highly doubt you know either of them personally. Sorry, what you see on TV does not count...

T.O. might as well, the guy is a complete *******.

Lexwhat
12-07-2006, 03:31 AM
T.O. might as well, the guy is a complete *******.

Might as well? Haha, guess that answers my question.

So what if hes an *******. There are millions like him. See how riled up people get simply because T.O. had a birthday party? Some news outlet brings the story of his party and people get all worked up.

It's a silly BIRTHDAY PARTY.

jamze132
12-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Guys like T.O. and McGahee are in the NFL for the glory not to play a game. It's sad considering they do have the talent. I just think that both, more so T.O., take the talent they have and the opportunity to play in the NFL for granted. There isn't a doubt in my mind that when Willis's contract is up, he will go to the highest bidder no matter where they are at. The same thing happened with Edgerin James.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-07-2006, 05:47 AM

oh puuuleeese!

give me a break! TO is a proven ahole and yes what you see on tv DOES count.

what I am trying to say is if you hang around aholes you are prob an ahole too!

Birds of a feather flock together

Statman
12-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Was in Dallas Morning News.

Terrell Owens hosted his fifth annual birthday party Monday night at the Shag Hollywood. The party was a star-studded event with A-list celebrities such as Chris Rock, Justin Timberlake and Bobby Brown. Matt Leinart and Edgerrin James made the trip from Arizona. Shawne Merriman was there from the Chargers. Willis McGahee represented the Bills. Every Cowboys player received an invitation.
-- Dallas Morning News

He should be worrying about his horrible day dancing, I mean running the ball last week.
What do you mean last week?

He's had one good game all season. Only one 100 yard game. 91 was his second highest. We all know he doesn't gain steam as the season goes on into the second half.

He'll post his usual 100 yard game vs. the Jets but after that all bets are off.

Everyone's talking about a new QB but we really need a new RB and a line to go with him.

ICE74129
12-07-2006, 11:06 AM
I think you have him confused with Eric Moulds... If I had said slaping a woman around then I would have been getting him confused with moulds. Willis just knocks them up, And Moulds just knocks them down :bandwagon

madness
12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
If I had said slaping a woman around then I would have been getting him confused with moulds. Willis just knocks them up, And Moulds just knocks them down :bandwagon

Actually Moulds does both.