PDA

View Full Version : "'Jon you can't stop me brother, case closed.'"

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 03:05 PM
"Once we see each other on the field and he makes a little tackle he'll be running his mouth and that's when it all starts," McGahee said. "So he'll say things like, 'It's going to be a long game.' And I put my hard hat on and know it's time to go to work."

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4469

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Willis is questionable anyways.

also..... Head coach Dick Jauron is keeping his cards close to the vest. He would not reveal whether it will be Coy Wire or Keith Ellison as the starter at the open side linebacker position to replace Angelo Crowell.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

raphael120
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
the only thing willis is going to challenge vilma in is a dance-off...dancin behind the line

M
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Let's hope he backs up his trash talk on Sunday.

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Let's hope he backs up his trash talk on Sunday.I think A-Train gets the bulk of the carries.

ICE74129
12-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I think A-Train gets the bulk of the carries. I hope he does

M
12-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I hope he does

I'm hoping he does too and runs right over Vilma.

theanswer74
12-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Willis needs this attitude every game. For some reason he has his best games against the Jets, I think that reason is Vilma.

X-Era
12-06-2006, 04:58 PM
"Once we see each other on the field and he makes a little tackle he'll be running his mouth and that's when it all starts," McGahee said. "So he'll say things like, 'It's going to be a long game.' And I put my hard hat on and know it's time to go to work."

So a guy who cant manage to even get over 70 yards in the past 2 games is talking trash? Forget the lack of on the field production from the guy, lack of long runs, lack of even averagin 4 yards per, lack of getting a 3rd and 3 by going north and south and dancing for a loss. Forget all that for a second, do we really want a guy who doesnt back his mouth on the field? a guy who trash talks? I have no problem with bravado, a.l.a Kelly when your willing to step up and be a playmaker who can take over a game or rise above the rest of the field and play at another level to see that your team wins. But, he hasnt done that. So, NO, I have no use for his mouth.

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 05:35 PM
So a guy who cant manage to even get over 70 yards in the past 2 games is talking trash? Forget the lack of on the field production from the guy, lack of long runs, lack of even averagin 4 yards per, lack of getting a 3rd and 3 by going north and south and dancing for a loss. Forget all that for a second, do we really want a guy who doesnt back his mouth on the field? a guy who trash talks? I have no problem with bravado, a.l.a Kelly when your willing to step up and be a playmaker who can take over a game or rise above the rest of the field and play at another level to see that your team wins. But, he hasnt done that. So, NO, I have no use for his mouth.
he's talking about Vilma and the jets where he's ran for over 100 everytime. Before you read into that, he's also talking about his personal battle against Vilma. Not team vs. team where he admits the jets have beaten us.

Slim
12-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I hope he does

I hope not.. In Willis's 4 starts agaisnt the Jets he has 538 yards.

Crisis
12-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeah let's give our less talented average at best backup the bulk of the carries when we have one of the most talented RBs in the league who averages over 100 yards a game vs the team we're playing sit on the bench!

M
12-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah let's give our less talented average at best backup the bulk of the carries when we have one of the most talented RBs in the league who averages over 100 yards a game vs the team we're playing sit on the bench!

Maybe it would light a fire under his a$$ to play like that against EVERY team....

madness
12-06-2006, 09:45 PM

So some guy sitting in front of his PC is talking trash on a professional athlete who's not even here to defend himself? Forget him playing through cracked ribs and a bad ankle for the good the team. Forget how much he contributed to the team's last win. Forget his big game history against the Jets. I have no problem with someone posting his opinions with facts who can rise above unintelligent conversation and post at another level. But, you haven't done that. So, NO... well you know the rest. :evil: :madpeace:

Kerr
12-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Geez, sherrep Willis. :str8face:

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Man if Willis played every game as hard as he does against the Jets we would have the best RB in the league.

billsburgh
12-06-2006, 11:18 PM
also..... Head coach Dick Jauron is keeping his cards close to the vest. He would not reveal whether it will be Coy Wire or Keith Ellison as the starter at the open side linebacker position to replace Angelo Crowell.
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1
I'm sure the Jets couldn't care less who is playing linebacker. whoever is in there is going to get run over or make many tackles 5-10 yards downfield.

CuseJetsFan83
12-07-2006, 03:51 AM

as a bills follower, i wish he played like this every game......... but as a jets fan.... when they play the jets, i wonder if this is the only team he seems to be fired up for?

he could have 300 yds rushing for all i care, but if the jets come out wiht the W.... its useless......

i see a 150 yd game for willis IF he plays like he should......

Night Train
12-07-2006, 04:46 AM
He started talking at that conference and I changed the channel to PBS to recharge my brain.