PDA

View Full Version : Want an interesting stat?

Bling
12-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Vince Young through 9 games - 5 wins, 4 losses.
JP Losman through 20 games - 6 wins, 14 losses

Sorry. No way you could ever spin that. Ever.

Oh let's here it though: Oh they have a better RB, WR, and O-Line. They have a better coach. They have better playing conditions.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 05:42 PM
:movie:

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 05:44 PM

Oh let's here it though: Oh they have a better RB, WR, and O-Line. They have a better coach. They have better playing conditions.

Yeah, JP's fault he let the other teams offenses run for over 100 yards . He sucks.

BTW, what's Browns record? he blows as a rb . You guys need to bring back Ricky Williams. He has a better winning record compared to Brown. You guys wasted that pick on him. Should've gone with Braylon Edwards.

Dr. Lecter
12-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Who ****ing cares?

God, Bling do we need to put Harrington's won-loss record up for you? Or Duante's up w/o Moss? Or maybe we can analyze Scott Mitchell's first 10 or so starts? He worked out well, didn't he?

Unlike others, some people realize that there is more than a QB on the field at one time.

ParanoidAndroid
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
That doesn't say anything bad about JP, but it does say some good things about the way Tennessee has been playing lately.

Young's stats:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD class=bg0 colSpan=16>Passing</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Year</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>Att</TD><TD>Comp</TD><TD>Pct</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>YPA</TD><TD>Lg</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>Int</TD><TD>Tkld</TD><TD>20+</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>Rate</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>257</TD><TD>129</TD><TD>50.2</TD><TD>1486</TD><TD>5.78</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>14/61</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>64.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Somehow I don't think that it's all because of Vince Young.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
keep those excuse rolling ladies..... :popcorn:

Crisis
12-06-2006, 05:50 PM

Dumbass.

I will say good job though, compared to the insult contest this is the best **** talk you've ever had.

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Who really gives a ****? For one, wins-losses cannot be attributed to the QB
For another, one QB producing more than another (which isn't what you are claiming)doesn't mean that he's playing better necessarily...the only accurate way of comparing 2 QBs would be to place them in the exact same scenarios (same surrounding casts, same opponents, systems, etc)
Finally...there's not a single poster here who said that JP developed as quickly as they would've liked...to imply otherwise is nothing short of dishonesty...and trolling

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Who really gives a ****? For one, wins-losses cannot be attributed to the QB
For another, one QB producing more than another (which isn't what you are claiming)doesn't mean that he's playing better necessarily...the only accurate way of comparing 2 QBs would be to place them in the exact same scenarios (same surrounding casts, same opponents, systems, etc)
Finally...there's not a single poster here who said that JP developed as quickly as they would've liked...to imply otherwise is nothing short of dishonesty...and trolling

you're falling for the trolls trap. This thread was meant to get a rise out of you. No one can be that stupid .

The_Philster
12-06-2006, 05:55 PM
No one can be that stupid .looking at some of the posts by some around here...I have to wonder about that one

justasportsfan
12-06-2006, 05:55 PM
BTW, I think Bling has to love Joey Harrington. Didn't the fins start winning when he took over?

Bling:" GOOOOOOO JOEY"

:snicker:

YardRat
12-06-2006, 06:10 PM
:rofl: Bling

Like salmon fishing during spawning season.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:13 PM
this thread makes me feel like i'm in Finheaven.the homerism and denial is running rampant.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Who ****ing cares?

:roflmao:

denial.........

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Who really gives a ****?

more denial.......

Philagape
12-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Where's the interesting stat the title promised? I have yet to see one.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Where's the interesting stat the title promised? I have yet to see one.

more denial.........

Ingtar33
12-06-2006, 06:25 PM
if you will all remember, I hated the JP pick.

I hated him in college; I hated him as a pro prospect. I thought he had Ryan Leaf written all over him (all be it a more mobile version)

As a result, I had rock bottom expectations.

Hey, I don't mind being wrong. He's developed... into a passable NFL QB, and has show promise to be more. This thread is pretty much pointless. As i could say the same about a lot of QBs who went on to disappoint... or impress.

Here's an idea... lets just enjoy some surprisingly good football form a team no one (well, no one who was realistic) would have thought would have even competed this year... and let things play out before we start debating if we should toss this player or that in the trash-heap.

X-Era
12-06-2006, 06:25 PM

Its a TEAM game, is now always has been, spin THAT!

Philagape
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM

In some of those wins, Vince rode Travis Henry like a teenage girl.

The last buffalo fan
12-06-2006, 06:30 PM

OWNED!!!!!!!

Typ0
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM

Vince Young has got game that JP Losman will never have. Anyone that says they would rather have JP Losman at QB than Vince Young is a major homer butlticker. That being said...there isn't a whole lot that can be done about the situation so there is no reason to gripe about it.

ParanoidAndroid
12-06-2006, 06:37 PM
BORING

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:37 PM

it's amazing when the stats don't favor Just Pathetic that it becomes "a TEAM game."but when a Licker throws up stats favoring LOSSman,it's JP this and JP that....

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Anyone that says they would rather have JP Losman at QB than Vince Young is a major homer butlticker.

:rofl:

it's true.....it's true.i agree.

Bling
12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Let's really think about this, fellas.

McGahee > Henry. I will say that drafting McGahee was a waste, but there's no doubt who's better.
Lee Evans > Whoever the leading receiver is for Tenn? Is it Ben Troupe, Drew Bennet or other?
Ben Troupe > Robert Royals
Tenn O-Line =/< Buff O-Line
Tennessee (ranked last in the league in total Defense) < Buffalo

Tennessee only overshadows you in 2 positions on the field. QB and TE. Stats prove it.

Are we going to have to get into the stats of Kickers and Punters too? Are you going to start saying Pac Man Jones is a better returner than Terence McGee?

"Oh but it's a team sport..."

Really? That one guy controls 50% of the game. How many of the great QB's are on teams that are out of the playoff hunt? Few - I can only name Roethlisbeger. Now there are bad QBs that are in the playoff hunt.

Bling
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM

Used trash Henry? Former backup Henry? That same guy?

BillsNick
12-06-2006, 06:43 PM
if you will all remember, I hated the JP pick.

I hated him in college; I hated him as a pro prospect. I thought he had Ryan Leaf written all over him (all be it a more mobile version)

As a result, I had rock bottom expectations.

Hey, I don't mind being wrong. He's developed... into a passable NFL QB, and has show promise to be more. This thread is pretty much pointless. As i could say the same about a lot of QBs who went on to disappoint... or impress.

Here's an idea... lets just enjoy some surprisingly good football form a team no one (well, no one who was realistic) would have thought would have even competed this year... and let things play out before we start debating if we should toss this player or that in the trash-heap.

Best Post of the Day

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Ignore works so well.

Bling
12-06-2006, 06:44 PM
BTW, I think Bling has to love Joey Harrington. Didn't the fins start winning when he took over?

Bling:" GOOOOOOO JOEY"

:snicker:

I like Harrington more than Culpepper. That said, he really sucks. He puts the team in a position to score, but he always make a bonehead play (or three) a game. You could say the same about Losman - minus the position to score.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2006, 06:59 PM

in some of our wins,it was the defense and Special Teams that bailed Just Pathetic out.

M
12-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Jp, aside ... Bling why do you give a s**t about the Bills? From your signature, I thought you were a Fin fan. Seems like your a die hard Bills fan that is disappointed in JP.

patmoran2006
12-06-2006, 07:26 PM
1- This is a really stupid thread.

2- Without needing to compare the QB's, Vince YOung is indeed the real deal.. This guy is a WINNER and people who thought he'd suck will eat their crow.

3- If Young is the next Akili Smith or the next Warren Moon, what the **** does that have to do with Losman?

TacklingDummy
12-06-2006, 07:36 PM
With the 5 close games the Bills have lost this year, imo, if the Bills had a winner at QB they would have won at least 4 of them if not all 5.

ScottLawrence
12-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah, JP's fault he let the other teams offenses run for over 100 yards . He sucks.

And the Titans are even worse at stopping the run statistically.

Losman isn't Young, and this topic means nothing to the development of Losman, but at this point in both their careers.

Young in 9 games, and Losman in 20....I'd take Young hands down.

20 more games and that could easily change.

Bling
12-06-2006, 07:46 PM
20 more games and that could easily change.

Agreed. In the NFL, you can always wait 5 years to hope for a player to develop.

Jeff1220
12-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I absolutely think Young will turn out to be a an awesome QB, but what does that have to do with anything. JP has been improving and may turn out to be the real deal as well. If not, then maybe we sign Vince Young when he beomes a free agent :rolleyes:

Crisis
12-06-2006, 08:28 PM
I still think Young is going to blow.

X-Era
12-06-2006, 09:04 PM

Interesting anal-ogy

Travis, teenage girl, hmmmmmmmmmmm

MikeInRoch
12-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Why anyone bothers to listen to a troll whose team is in fourth place in their division is beyond me...

BillsNick
12-07-2006, 08:20 AM
If respect is what you're looking for, Bling, stop making these ******ed threads. If you are trying to piss people off, then keep doing it. :cynic:

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Let's really think about this, fellas..
Okay.

McGahee > Henry. I will say that drafting McGahee was a waste, but there's no doubt who's better.
Lee Evans > Whoever the leading receiver is for Tenn? Is it Ben Troupe, Drew Bennet or other?
Ben Troupe > Robert Royals
Tenn O-Line =/< Buff O-Line
Tennessee (ranked last in the league in total Defense) < Buffalo

Tennessee only overshadows you in 2 positions on the field. QB and TE. Stats prove it.

Are we going to have to get into the stats of Kickers and Punters too? Are you going to start saying Pac Man Jones is a better returner than Terence McGee?

"Oh but it's a team sport..."

Really? That one guy controls 50% of the game. How many of the great QB's are on teams that are out of the playoff hunt? Few - I can only name Roethlisbeger. Now there are bad QBs that are in the playoff hunt.I take it back Phil. some people are that stupid. Had to be a finfan. :snicker:

GOOOOO Joey :snicker:

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 08:41 AM
He's developed... into a passable NFL QB, and has show promise to be more. . Even with a suspect OL and running game. :up:

The trolls would have to crawl back under rock they came from. Hey, not a bad idea.

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 09:14 AM
BTW Bling, I hope that Saban accepts the Alabama job and Moolarkey becomes your HC. I say that sincerely.

alohabillsfan
12-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Here's another interesting point....

2005 Gus Ferotte sucks...
2005 Sage Rosenfel sucks...
2006 D. Cullpepper sucks.... (I hope he starts against us again!)
2006 J. Harrington sucks...

The question is what 2 QB's will suck for the fish next year!!!

2007 D. Cullpepper (still sucks)
2007 ???????????? (most likley to suck)

Maybe you tank the rest of the season and try to get the next RYAN LEAF! Oh wait you already have him!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BillsNick
12-07-2006, 09:39 AM
I've decided to neg you until you pull your head out of your Harrington. :snicker:

BLING :negrep:

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 10:54 AM
lol, who are you going to compare JP to next? Let us compare JP to Leinart and Cutler while your at it. It's also funny how you mentioned that Buffalo has the better RB. This actually is a devious statement. The Titans have a MUCH MUCH better run game then Buffalo. Hello?? Travis Henry and LenDale White ring a bell? Let's compare both teams 1-2 punch.

LenDale:<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>224</TD><TD>4.2</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Henry:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>192</TD><TD>849</TD><TD>4.4</TD><TD>70</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>34</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Combined statistics: 1,073 yards, 4.3ypc, 5 TD's

McGahee:<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>182</TD><TD>668</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>33</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A-Train:<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>310</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Combined statistics: 978 yards, 3.7ypc, 6 TD's.

So now that it has been established that Tennessee has a much better run game than Buffalo, let us compare the two QB's.

Losman:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>327</TD><TD>206</TD><TD>63.0</TD><TD>2191</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>35/267</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>82.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Young:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>257</TD><TD>129</TD><TD>50.2</TD><TD>1486</TD><TD>5.78</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>14/61</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>64.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now it's been established that Losman has been the more effective passer. Although, I truly believe that Young is the better runner, he has had the green lights to run whenever he wanted to. Losman on the other hand was forced to stay in the pocket for most of the year and it is only the past couple of weeks that he has been able to take off when he wanted to. Furthermore, it should also be noted that Norm Chow is using the same offense that Vince played under in Texas, making the transition that much easier for him. Losman on the other hand is learning a whole new offense, in fact, Losman has practically had to learn a new offense each year since he has been here. In spite of Vince Young playing in a similar offense that he played in Texas and having the better run game to lean on, Losman has thrown for more touchdowns, has a better completion percentage and more yards per pass.

If you want to compare each teams OL. Take the fact that Losman has been sacked 21 more times than Vince Young into consideration.

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 11:06 AM

it's amazing when the stats don't favor Just Pathetic that it becomes "a TEAM game."but when a Licker throws up stats favoring LOSSman,it's JP this and JP that....

When people say that it's a team game, they are 100% correct. Even with Young having the better RB and OL, Losman has been the better passer. See post above. While Young will probably end up being a better QB than Losman in the end. If I had to pick the QB that I think is better right now, it would obviously be Losman. I have tremendous respect for Young though, he is one of those rare instances at QB where you could tell right away that he is going to be good.

Bling
12-07-2006, 03:42 PM
I've decided to neg you until you pull your head out of your Harrington. :snicker:

BLING :negrep:

:rofl: There are posters on here that I know I'm right if they groan and neg me constantly - you being one of them.

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 03:52 PM
:rofl: There are posters on here that I know I'm right if they groan and neg me constantly - you being one of them.

I atleast deserve some sort of feedback Bling. Or did I own your thread too hard?

lol, who are you going to compare JP to next? Let us compare JP to Leinart and Cutler while your at it. It's also funny how you mentioned that Buffalo has the better RB. This actually is a devious statement. The Titans have a MUCH MUCH better run game then Buffalo. Hello?? Travis Henry and LenDale White ring a bell? Let's compare both teams 1-2 punch.

LenDale: <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>224</TD><TD>4.2</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Henry:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>192</TD><TD>849</TD><TD>4.4</TD><TD>70</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>34</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Combined statistics: 1,073 yards, 4.3ypc, 5 TD's

McGahee: <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>182</TD><TD>668</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>33</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A-Train: <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>310</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Combined statistics: 978 yards, 3.7ypc, 6 TD's.

So now that it has been established that Tennessee has a much better run game than Buffalo, let us compare the two QB's.

Losman:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>327</TD><TD>206</TD><TD>63.0</TD><TD>2191</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD>83</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>35/267</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>82.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Young:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>257</TD><TD>129</TD><TD>50.2</TD><TD>1486</TD><TD>5.78</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>14/61</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>64.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now it's been established that Losman has been the more effective passer. Although, I truly believe that Young is the better runner, he has had the green lights to run whenever he wanted to. Losman on the other hand was forced to stay in the pocket for most of the year and it is only the past couple of weeks that he has been able to take off when he wanted to. Furthermore, it should also be noted that Norm Chow is using the same offense that Vince played under in Texas, making the transition that much easier for him. Losman on the other hand is learning a whole new offense, in fact, Losman has practically had to learn a new offense each year since he has been here. In spite of Vince Young playing in a similar offense that he played in Texas and having the better run game to lean on, Losman has thrown for more touchdowns, has a better completion percentage and more yards per pass.

If you want to compare each teams OL. Take the fact that Losman has been sacked 21 more times than Vince Young into consideration.

Bling
12-07-2006, 04:04 PM
I atleast deserve some sort of feedback Bling. Or did I own your thread too hard?

I don't bother responding because I don't respond to the source. Just like I learned about Skoob, Phil, jp-era, etc. There are just some people you don't respond to.

1-2 punches? :rofl: You're adding backup's numbers to the picture? Talk about grasping for straws. This isn't Ronnie/Ricky. Neither backup sees major time, those are typical backup numbers.

Now quit tripping over yourself. Who's better: McGahee or Henry? I could start a whole thread talking about how drafting McGahee was a mistake, and you'd start whinning, but when JP gets tied in - Tenn has a better rushing attack. :rofl:

So now you want to compare Vince Young (a true rookie) vs. JP, a 3rd year player? Fine. I'll compare JP vs. Manning, Palmer, Green, McNabb. See how you like it. "But Bling, that's not fair... Losman is still basically a rookie." Spin spin spin we go. I love how stats only matter when they're in Losman's favor.

There's only one true stat in football that matters: W-L. No excuse can make up for Vince Young already 1 win away from Losman in W's.

Jeff1220
12-07-2006, 04:08 PM
I'll compare JP vs. Manning

You can compare him to Eli if you want.

The_Philster
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
I don't bother responding because I don't respond to the source. Just like I learned about Skoob, Phil, jp-era, etc. There are just some people you don't respond to.you don't respond to me because you get tired of being proven WRONG!

I love how stats only matter when they're in Losman's favor.stats are for those who are either not watching the games, or don't understand what they are seeing

There's only one true stat in football that matters: W-L. No excuse can make up for Vince Young already 1 win away from Losman in W's.team game...wins-losses is not a QB stat nor should it be...until the day that the QB is the only one involved.

DynaPaul
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Vince Young? LOL!

SquishDaFish
12-07-2006, 04:26 PM
I didnt know JP was Young or Young was Jp. WOW I thought one was black and one was white? I guess not haha. Bling your threads are getting overly pathetic.
TEAMS win and TEAMS LOSE. Not just the QB you.....^$%^! Go worry about your ****ty QB and team.

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't bother responding because I don't respond to the source. Just like I learned about Skoob, Phil, jp-era, etc. There are just some people you don't respond to.

1-2 punches? :rofl: You're adding backup's numbers to the picture? Talk about grasping for straws. This isn't Ronnie/Ricky. Neither backup sees major time, those are typical backup numbers.

Now quit tripping over yourself. Who's better: McGahee or Henry? I could start a whole thread talking about how drafting McGahee was a mistake, and you'd start whinning, but when JP gets tied in - Tenn has a better rushing attack. :rofl:

So now you want to compare Vince Young (a true rookie) vs. JP, a 3rd year player? Fine. I'll compare JP vs. Manning, Palmer, Green, McNabb. See how you like it. "But Bling, that's not fair... Losman is still basically a rookie." Spin spin spin we go. I love how stats only matter when they're in Losman's favor.

There's only one true stat in football that matters: W-L. No excuse can make up for Vince Young already 1 win away from Losman in W's.

You try to ignore me because I constantly own every single one of your arguments, hence you avoid me to save yourself the embarassment.

LenDale White was an early 2nd round pick, he is solid enough to be a starter. Just because you don't have 2 pro-bowlers at RB, doesn't mean you can't have a 1-2 punch. Your speaking out of ignorance when you say that. Both teams have backs that split touches, period. The argument was legit.

I want to compare Vince to JP? Look again junior, your the one who started the thread, I simply responded to it. You talk about spinning stats when there were never any stats to support Vince Young being a better QB than Losman to begin with. Look at the thread title ffs you hypocrite. "Want an interesting stat?" In case you have forgotten. It's funny how you say I want to compare JP to 'x' QB, when that simply isn't the case. I've already compared Losman to every single QB in the league in one of your stupid threads already, it seems like you are the one who has an obsession with comparing Losman to other QB's. Here is another thread you created comparing Losman to 'x' QB in the NFL, this time it happened to be every single QB in the league!: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=114123 Talk about spinning things around on people Bling.

It isn't about who is better, it's about who is having the better season and the obvious answer is Travis Henry. You acted like Buffalo has the superior OL and RB in comparison to Tennessee. I totally destroyed your argument once again.

Oh yeah, reading through your previous thread, you used the whole "spin around stat trick" more than once. And I quote you:
I love how you spin facts. Just think quietly to yourself.... why does Losman have such a high PR, ypa and comp pct? Could it be because he attempts the least passes? Because Jauron doesn't trust Losman? How many more JP vs. Other QB threads can you start? :rofl:

Philagape
12-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Let's start a thread comparing our guards to every other guard in the league. Or DTs. Or No. 2 WRs. Or TEs. We could make a gigantic spreadsheet!

raphael120
12-07-2006, 04:37 PM
know what is not a stat but is a major factor to JP's stats being what they are last season and even now?

Mike Mularkey, Head Coach of the '05 Buffalo Bills

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
know what is not a stat but is a major factor to JP's stats being what they are last season and even now?

:lol:

Dooodooodooo Inspector Gadget! dooo dooo doo dooo!

Bling
12-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Let's start a thread comparing our guards to every other guard in the league. Or DTs. Or No. 2 WRs. Or TEs. We could make a gigantic spreadsheet!

Why you're #2 WR, and not your #1? Are you implying the #2 WR, TEs, and DTs are as valuable to the team as a QB? Are you implying any position means more to a team than the QB? I've seen plenty of good QB's make good out of ****. McNabb, Brady and now Young. That's usually how you can tell the good ones from the bad ones - the good ones find a way to win with the **** they're dealt. The rest end up like Joey Harrington.

raphael120
12-07-2006, 04:43 PM
*hick accent* my defensive coordinator assistant ball boy can lick your defensive coordinator assistant ball boy!

Bling
12-07-2006, 04:44 PM

You're right. That's it guys. We've found it. Mularkey wasn't justified in benching Losman. On top of that the O-Line sucks. On top of that McGahee blows. On top of that Evans just plain is getting lazy. On top of that Jauron is making bad calls not giving Losman the ball. All the experts totally forgetting about Losman as the potential of the league. They're all wrong, you wait and see.

Philagape
12-07-2006, 04:48 PM
*hick accent* my defensive coordinator assistant ball boy can lick your defensive coordinator assistant ball boy!

Yeah but there are at least 12 defensive coordinator assistant ball boys better than ours, and I have the stats to prove it.

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 04:50 PM
reading blings argument, it's safe to say he's turned into a troll.

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
You try to ignore me because I constantly own every single one of your arguments, hence you avoid me to save yourself the embarassment.

I was right about one thing. C'mon Bling, don't dodge my previous post. :rofl:

raphael120
12-07-2006, 04:55 PM
mularky wasnt justified because he wasnt doing it to help the team, he was doing it to help himself not look like a complete moron, but little did he know it was going to backfire and he was goign to look like a moron anyways...and the dolphins are even BIGGER morons for hiring him as OC, look at your team now, ass tards

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 04:59 PM
You're right. That's it guys. We've found it. Mularkey wasn't justified in benching Losman. On top of that the O-Line sucks. On top of that McGahee blows. On top of that Evans just plain is getting lazy. On top of that Jauron is making bad calls not giving Losman the ball. All the experts totally forgetting about Losman as the potential of the league. They're all wrong, you wait and see.

All the experts totally forgetting about Losman as the potential of the league. They're all wrong, you wait and see.

Are you kidding me? Many of these 'experts' are bandwagoners and they only talk about players when they are hot. Did you see all the experts in favor of the move to put Cutler in and now that Cutler had a bad game, they are all off of the bandwagon? :rofl:

I will say that Boomer, Tom Jackson and Jaws have all gone on record saying that Losman is the future here.

Stewie
12-07-2006, 09:32 PM
reading blings argument, it's safe to say he's turned into a troll.

turned?

jamze132
12-08-2006, 06:27 AM
I think I heard it best yesterday in another thread. I forgot who said it so whoever did, you do get the credit....

"This thread has down syndrome"

ROFL!

alohabillsfan
12-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Bling... Here is another interesting stat, actually several of them, hahahaha

Average age of Miami starting DL 33.25/LB 28.66/DB 28 your Dline is history!

Salary Cap stat
Read Below!!

When Vonnie Holliday signed a two-year contract with the Dolphins in 2005, he hoped to play well enough to get a contract extension and retire here.

''I like it here,'' Holliday said. ``In coming here, I thought I would play well and that they would have extended my contract by now and that I would retire as a Dolphin. I still feel that way.''

But those feelings soon might change because Holliday's two-year contract ends Jan 1. He has played so well that he is second among NFL defensive tackles with 6 ½ sacks this season, but he hasn't gotten a contract extension.

And the likelihood he'll retire a Dolphin is uncertain.

Fact is, none of the 20 Dolphins who are unsigned after this season have gotten contract extensions and none are likely to. It's not that coach Nick Saban doesn't like his future unsigned players. The problem is, Miami's salary cap is stretched to near capacity, with the team within $730,000 of the $102 million limit.

And even though the cap will be $109 million next season and the NFL announced Wednesday it will be a whopping $116 million in 2008, the current cap is what keeps Miami from doing extensions.

BUSINESS REASONS

''We've had conversations with some people, I'm not going to be specific with who,'' Saban said Wednesday. ``But there are also business reasons that allow you to do [extensions] or not . . . If you're up to it right now, it's hard to give a guy up-front money. It's about where your cap is now, not where it's going to be next year, that allows you to do something early.''

To complicate the problem, the Dolphins believe they have to hold back what little reserve they have left in case an injury or injuries force them to sign another player either off their practice squad or off the street. Those signings draw from this year's remaining cap space.

''If we don't have that [reserve], we can't sign guys,'' Saban said.

Although Saban said the Dolphins have had some conversations about extensions with some players, starters Holliday, David Bowens and Damion McIntosh said they have not been approached. But they all would welcome the opportunity to sign an extension, even if it means bypassing what is likely to be a rich free agency period for players.

''I'd love that, big-time,'' Bowens said. ``I mean right now, right away. If Coach called me into his office and said they want to do something, I'm for it. I'd get my agent on the phone and we'd talk. If the numbers are right, I wouldn't go to free agency.

``But I don't know what they're saying upstairs. I don't know if I'm expendable. Maybe I'm on my way out. I don't want it to be that way at all, but again this is a business. We haven't been talking, so the only other option is to go to free agency.''

The Dolphins will have more cap room at the start of free agency March 2 than at any other time in their history since the cap was instituted. The current projection is $17.4 million for next year, with the Dolphins already having an adjusted team salary of $91.6 million.

The problem is, the Dolphins will be in a market in which 16 teams will be more than $20 million under the cap, with at least seven of those -- Arizona, San Francisco, Tennessee, Minnesota, Buffalo, St. Louis and Green Bay -- $30 million or more under the $109 million cap.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2006, 09:12 AM
The problem is, the Dolphins will be in a market in which 16 teams will be more than $20 million under the cap, with at least seven of those -- Arizona, San Francisco, Tennessee, Minnesota, Buffalo, St. Louis and Green Bay -- $30 million or more under the $109 million cap.

So basically what this is saying is don't expect Buffalo to go out and sign a bunch of Free Agents next year because alot of teams have alot of money to spend. Plus goodbye Nate Clements. :sadwalk:

SABURZFAN
12-08-2006, 09:15 AM
So basically what this is saying is don't expect Buffalo to go out and sign a bunch of Free Agents next year because alot of teams have alot of money to spend. Plus goodbye Nate Clements. :sadwalk:

i think clements walks but the Bills go out and address the OL,DT,and LB spots.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2006, 09:19 AM
i think clements walks but the Bills go out and address the OL,DT,and LB spots.

Going to be hard to sign anyone worth mentioning with all the money other teams have to spend.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2006, 09:20 AM

Actually that's a fair stat. A win is a win. Rex Grossman sucks but he keeps winning.

Bling the only thing I can say is that there are plenty of great QB's that had ****ty win loss records in the beginning of their careers. Didin't Jim Kelly have the exact same win/loss record after 20 games?!

Lexwhat
12-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Salary Cap stat
Read Below!!

Wow, looks like Tennessee has a bright future. I remember when they were way over the cap a few years back that they had to cut so many key players...

Jeff Fisher sure is a great coach.

HAMMER
12-08-2006, 02:05 PM
you're falling for the trolls trap. This thread was meant to get a rise out of you. No one can be that stupid .

Unbelievable isn't it?

BILLSROCK1212
12-08-2006, 02:31 PM

Oh let's here it though: Oh they have a better RB, WR, and O-Line. They have a better coach. They have better playing conditions.i honestly have no problem with this post and he is right Vince Young has taken over one of the worst teams in the NFL and brought them to a whole new level while JP Losman has had plenty of talent and good coaches around him and has gotten coaches fired and players released and traded and yet he cannot succeed....JP you have a lot to prove to us Bills fans in the next couple of games and this game this weekend may be the biggest of your career!!!!

Inetpub
12-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Excuses? JP Losman doesnt need excuses. Hes like Chuck norris.

JPs not hung like a horse... horses is hung like JP.
JP Does not read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Superman owns a pair of JP Losman pajamas.
The saddest moment for a child is not when they learn Santa is real but when they learn JP Losman is.
The quickest way to a mans heart is with JP's fists
A unicorn once kicked JP Losman. That is why they no longer exist.
ADD is not a disease. It is impossible to focus when you know JP Losman could strike at anytime.
JP Losman doesnt need pickup lines. He simply says "NOW!".
Jack was nimble, Jack was quick. But Jack still wasnt able to dodge JP's roundhouse kick.
When JP Losman gives you the finger, hes telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Philagape
12-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Excuses? JP Losman doesnt need excuses. Hes like Chuck norris.

JPs not hung like a horse... horses is hung like JP.
JP Does not read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Superman owns a pair of JP Losman pajamas.
The saddest moment for a child is not when they learn Santa is real but when they learn JP Losman is.
The quickest way to a mans heart is with JP's fists
A unicorn once kicked JP Losman. That is why they no longer exist.
ADD is not a disease. It is impossible to focus when you know JP Losman could strike at anytime.
JP Losman doesnt need pickup lines. He simply says "NOW!".
Jack was nimble, Jack was quick. But Jack still wasnt able to dodge JP's roundhouse kick.
When JP Losman gives you the finger, hes telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

Which is "JP isn't the worst abomination in Bills history" translated into your language.

alohabillsfan
12-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Which is "JP isn't the worst abomination in Bills history" translated into your language.

Settle Down or I am going to open up a can of "JP" on you!