X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoodlearmchadforMVP
    • Sep 2006

Willis McGahee, pretty funny guy

I was watching an interview with him, and a reporter asked why he kills the jets all the time, and he simply said "Jonthan Vilma." The funniest part had to be when a reporter informed him that Vilma said "atleast i have a playoff win under my belt and willy doesnt." and then McGahee came back with a remark along the lines of "Well, i know one thing for sure, we both ended up watching another team in the superbowl, instead of us."

he seems like a pretty funny guy. Does he usually give good interviews?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Willis McGahee, pretty funny guy

Oh he gives the best interviews, especially when he rolls into the
    i am the best running back tirade.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by NoodlearmchadforMVP
      I was watching an interview with him, and a reporter asked why he kills the jets all the time, and he simply said "Jonthan Vilma." The funniest part had to be when a reporter informed him that Vilma said "atleast i have a playoff win under my belt and willy doesnt." and then McGahee came back with a remark along the lines of "Well, i know one thing for sure, we both ended up watching another team in the superbowl, instead of us."

You normally cant make out what he is saying because he is stoned half the time.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Willis is a complete marble mouth. He sounds barely literate and comes accross as if he should be stocking shelves at the Piggly Wiggly.

He is gone after his contract is up and I say good riddance. Ralph is definatly dissapointed with him.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• NoodlearmchadforMVP
          • Sep 2006

wow im surprised...i mean he did sound like a complete moron but the stuff he said was fairly funny. I didnt know that bills fans disliked this guy so much. I always thought he was one of the premire running backs in the league...or is that just what he tells everyone :-X

Comment

• Stewie
            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
            • Aug 2002

he's one of the premier dancers in the league, that's fo sho
            Originally posted by Topdog
            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            I love Weiner.
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            also cheese

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Does it matter? The guy is more than likely not playing the Jets this week anyway. He has yet another injury.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

wow im surprised...i mean he did sound like a complete moron but the stuff he said was fairly funny. I didnt know that bills fans disliked this guy so much. I always thought he was one of the premire running backs in the league...or is that just what he tells everyone :-X
                To clarify...Not all of us dislike him. I still think he's better than A-Train.

btw, that's funny stuff from both of them.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsNick
                  • Jul 2003

He's hilarious! It's so funny how he can't hit holes.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

he's funny in a I can't believe that idiot makes more money this year than I'll make in my lifetime after seven years of higher education kind of way.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• NoodlearmchadforMVP
                      • Sep 2006

Damn, I think you guys hate him more then us jets fans hate Doug Jolley, or...Neil O'Donnell, or...Rich Kotite???

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Willis gives hilarious interviews! I remember Terrell Davis interviewing him, and at the end he was imitating an announcer or something and he was like: "Rocky Marciano is the greatest boxer of all time!" In a really high pitched voice! It was ****ing hilarious, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
                        Last edited by PECKERWOOD; 12-07-2006, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Damn, I think you guys hate him more then us jets fans hate Doug Jolley, or...Neil O'Donnell, or...Rich Kotite???
                          It's pretty sad, not many people know what Willis means to the team. Without him, we are screwed.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
                            Willis is a complete marble mouth. He sounds barely literate and comes accross as if he should be stocking shelves at the Piggly Wiggly.

He is gone after his contract is up and I say good riddance. Ralph is definatly dissapointed with him.
                            Ever hear Pat Williams? I heard him interviewed on the radio, and think I understood 2 words. I was like listening to MushMouth sing Bob Dylan lyrics.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                              Willis gives hilarious interviews! I remember Terell Davis interviewing him, and at the end he was imitating an announcer or something and he was like: "Rocky Marciano is the greatest boxer of all time!" In a really high pitched voice! It was ****ing hilarious, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
                              That was pretty freakin funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X