PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee, pretty funny guy

NoodlearmchadforMVP
12-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I was watching an interview with him, and a reporter asked why he kills the jets all the time, and he simply said "Jonthan Vilma." The funniest part had to be when a reporter informed him that Vilma said "atleast i have a playoff win under my belt and willy doesnt." and then McGahee came back with a remark along the lines of "Well, i know one thing for sure, we both ended up watching another team in the superbowl, instead of us."

he seems like a pretty funny guy. Does he usually give good interviews?

Mitchy moo
12-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Oh he gives the best interviews, especially when he rolls into the
i am the best running back tirade.

gr8slayer
12-06-2006, 10:43 PM
I was watching an interview with him, and a reporter asked why he kills the jets all the time, and he simply said "Jonthan Vilma." The funniest part had to be when a reporter informed him that Vilma said "atleast i have a playoff win under my belt and willy doesnt." and then McGahee came back with a remark along the lines of "Well, i know one thing for sure, we both ended up watching another team in the superbowl, instead of us."

You normally cant make out what he is saying because he is stoned half the time.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Willis is a complete marble mouth. He sounds barely literate and comes accross as if he should be stocking shelves at the Piggly Wiggly.

He is gone after his contract is up and I say good riddance. Ralph is definatly dissapointed with him.

NoodlearmchadforMVP
12-07-2006, 07:16 AM
wow im surprised...i mean he did sound like a complete moron but the stuff he said was fairly funny. I didnt know that bills fans disliked this guy so much. I always thought he was one of the premire running backs in the league...or is that just what he tells everyone :-X

Stewie
12-07-2006, 07:22 AM
he's one of the premier dancers in the league, that's fo sho

RedEyE
12-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Does it matter? The guy is more than likely not playing the Jets this week anyway. He has yet another injury.

mybills
12-07-2006, 07:27 AM
wow im surprised...i mean he did sound like a complete moron but the stuff he said was fairly funny. I didnt know that bills fans disliked this guy so much. I always thought he was one of the premire running backs in the league...or is that just what he tells everyone :-X

To clarify...Not all of us dislike him. I still think he's better than A-Train.

btw, that's funny stuff from both of them. :up:

BillsNick
12-07-2006, 07:29 AM
He's hilarious! It's so funny how he can't hit holes.

Saratoga Slim
12-07-2006, 08:28 AM
he's funny in a I can't believe that idiot makes more money this year than I'll make in my lifetime after seven years of higher education kind of way.

NoodlearmchadforMVP
12-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Damn, I think you guys hate him more then us jets fans hate Doug Jolley, or...Neil O'Donnell, or...Rich Kotite???

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 11:12 AM

Willis gives hilarious interviews! I remember Terrell Davis interviewing him, and at the end he was imitating an announcer or something and he was like: "Rocky Marciano is the greatest boxer of all time!" In a really high pitched voice! It was ****ing hilarious, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

PECKERWOOD
12-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Damn, I think you guys hate him more then us jets fans hate Doug Jolley, or...Neil O'Donnell, or...Rich Kotite???

It's pretty sad, not many people know what Willis means to the team. Without him, we are screwed.

Gunzlingr
12-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Willis is a complete marble mouth. He sounds barely literate and comes accross as if he should be stocking shelves at the Piggly Wiggly.

He is gone after his contract is up and I say good riddance. Ralph is definatly dissapointed with him.

Ever hear Pat Williams? I heard him interviewed on the radio, and think I understood 2 words. I was like listening to MushMouth sing Bob Dylan lyrics.

madness
12-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Willis gives hilarious interviews! I remember Terell Davis interviewing him, and at the end he was imitating an announcer or something and he was like: "Rocky Marciano is the greatest boxer of all time!" In a really high pitched voice! It was ****ing hilarious, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

That was pretty freakin funny.

madness
12-07-2006, 11:28 AM

That's the new Bills fan mentality around here. Unless you are a probowler, you ain't ****, your game ain't ****, and your momma aint ****!

zone
12-07-2006, 07:44 PM
he's one of the premier dancers in the league, that's fo sho

At least he can follow Emmitt Smith’s lead after his career in the NFL is over.

BAM
12-07-2006, 08:08 PM
I like Willis! He'll be fine once our O-line is upgraded this offseason.

HHURRICANE
12-07-2006, 08:36 PM
It's pretty sad, not many people know what Willis means to the team. Without him, we are screwed.

I think he's better than average and very serviceable. However, I'm not sold that he has that much of an impact on this team. One 100 yard rushing game is pathetic.

Slim
12-07-2006, 09:18 PM
I think he's better than average and very serviceable. However, I'm not sold that he has that much of an impact on this team. One 100 yard rushing game is pathetic.

He isnt havent a good year.. But he also had a 91 yard game. And he had 100 all purpose yards agiasnt new england.. We need Willis, despite his flaws.

RockStar36
12-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Willis is very valuable to this team. I'm going to get a good laugh when he tears it up for another team if he leaves the Bills.

raphael120
12-08-2006, 09:26 PM
willis is the only guy who gets the spotlight on the bills...well, the good spotlight not the bad "hey JP sucked ass" or the "hey look JP did well against the Texans". willis is one of the few guys who gets on NFLN, and hey, he represented the Bills at T.O.'s birthday bash. now thats hardcore