PDA

View Full Version : All this talk about the Bills leaving Buffalo... Wow, from a Jets fan

HendersonD06
12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Wow... I cant believe it...

I remember when the Browns left Cleveland, the NFL was really never the same, even the NFL knew they had to bring the Browns back to the Dog Pound, and they did...

As a Jets fan, it would take alot out of me being a big time Jets fan.. I mean I love to root against the Patriots, the Phins, and the Bills every Sunday...

Let me guess... The Bills leave the NFL right? There would be no way the AFC East could be a 3 team division with the Jets, Phins, and Patriots... Let me guess... Throw the damn Texans in the mix? Maybe even the Steelers? Cmon man... The NFL would be ruined, I just dont feel that the NFL would let this happen.

Ill tell you all one thing... If the Jets left NY, well we already did, but we still carry that NY name, or maybe I can say... If the New York Jets became the New Jersey Jets... It would take alot out of me as a person, something might just die inside of me. I just look at it like this... The Jets are from Queens New York, where Im from, we are a NY Team, we just happen to play over there on Sundays.

If the Bills were to leave Buffalo... I honestly would feel for West NY, the fans, the NFL, and the AFC East... I know 100% without a doubt, if the Bills were to move, The Buffalo fans would be lost on sundays, I mean, you all would have to feel that something inside of you all has dies aswell... The Bills have been a great orgination since before the O.J Simpson days, I dont think the Bills will be leaving anytime soon.

And if Ralph goes, why cant Buffalo do like GB Does? And have like the City own the team? That way... Nothing can happen.

I just want you all 2 know... Jets fans feel the same way... No way we let the Bills leave the AFC East without a fight

justasportsfan
12-07-2006, 02:27 PM
this was done on a fin MB and majority don't want the rivalry ruined either.

HendersonD06
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM
this was done on a fin MB and majority don't want the rivalry ruined either.

Right... Even Fish fans have common sense

Jimbuktu
12-07-2006, 02:34 PM
And if Ralph goes, why cant Buffalo do like GB Does? And have like the City own the team? That way... Nothing can happen.

Great question, anyone know the deal with that? Is that at all possible?

STRONG_BAD
12-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the message......We are all hoping like hell that it doesn't happen. However, conventional rumor mill wisdom says the Bills would go to LA because the NFL wants a team there. Then there would have to be some tye of shuffling of the divisions.

Jeff1220
12-07-2006, 02:46 PM
The Packers being owned by the city is something that isn't allowed anymore for some reason. It took place many years ago and has been allowed to continue on some sort of grandfather clause. If it could happen for the Bills like that, I'm sure it would.

HendersonD06
12-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the message......We are all hoping like hell that it doesn't happen. However, conventional rumor mill wisdom says the Bills would go to LA because the NFL wants a team there. Then there would have to be some tye of shuffling of the divisions.

If the NFL really wants a team in L.A....

#1, they should never have let the Raiders leave L.A for Oakland...
#2, CA already has the 49ers, Chargers, Raiders, and now they wants the Bills?

#3, Just make another damn team 2 bring them to L.A... But dont take a team from a city who loves this team... Like I said, without the Bills, the AFC East wont be what it used to be... Im just glad the Colts are out of the AFC East...

raphael120
12-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow... I cant believe it...

I remember when the Browns left Cleveland, the NFL was really never the same, even the NFL knew they had to bring the Browns back to the Dog Pound, and they did...

As a Jets fan, it would take alot out of me being a big time Jets fan.. I mean I love to root against the Patriots, the Phins, and the Bills every Sunday...

Let me guess... The Bills leave the NFL right? There would be no way the AFC East could be a 3 team division with the Jets, Phins, and Patriots... Let me guess... Throw the damn Texans in the mix? Maybe even the Steelers? Cmon man... The NFL would be ruined, I just dont feel that the NFL would let this happen.

Ill tell you all one thing... If the Jets left NY, well we already did, but we still carry that NY name, or maybe I can say... If the New York Jets became the New Jersey Jets... It would take alot out of me as a person, something might just die inside of me. I just look at it like this... The Jets are from Queens New York, where Im from, we are a NY Team, we just happen to play over there on Sundays.

If the Bills were to leave Buffalo... I honestly would feel for West NY, the fans, the NFL, and the AFC East... I know 100% without a doubt, if the Bills were to move, The Buffalo fans would be lost on sundays, I mean, you all would have to feel that something inside of you all has dies aswell... The Bills have been a great orgination since before the O.J Simpson days, I dont think the Bills will be leaving anytime soon.

I just want you all 2 know... Jets fans feel the same way... No way we let the Bills leave the AFC East without a fight

:respect:

jamze132
12-08-2006, 07:35 AM
I don't think that the NFL wants to move Buffalo to L.A. I think the NFL does however want each team to contribute their fair share of wealth. And if having a team in L.A. can quadruple what Buffalo brings to the table, then as a business it makes sense. But then you have to worry about realignment. It might create more of a headache than it's worth also putting into consideration the backlash that will come from the fans in New York as well as fan froma rival AFC East teams.

If Buffalo leaves, it will more than likely happen while the NFL expands. They could move us out west and bring a team to an eastern city that will provide more revenue for the NFL.