PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #7: HIGHER OR LOWER

lordofgun
03-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Today's challenge is simple, and depends heavily on your captains. Captains, you will either be the hero or the goat after this challenge is over, so GET READY!

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. At 10:15AM, the contest will begin as I will post a new thread in the main survivor forum.

2. Each captain will then take turns guessing a secret number between 1 and 1,000. I will give a higher or lower indication after each guess.
<blockquote>
Example:

lordofgun: CP, make your first guess!
Clumping Platelets: 900
lordofgun: lower
gunzlingr: 300
lordofgun: higher
CP: 500
gunzlingr 450
etc., etc.

</blockquote>

The captains may take input from their team as to what number to guess, or they may go it alone. It's totally up to the captains.

3. Each captain will have a maximum of 5 minutes after I give a higher/lower indication to post their next guess. If their next guess is not posted to the thread within the 5 minute limit, their turn will be awarded to the opposing team, THEN the opposing team will take their own turn! In other words, not posting a guess in time will result in the opposing team receiving 3 consecutive guesses!

4. The winner will be the team (captain) who posts the EXACT number I am looking for.

5. <b>Please ONLY the captain post in the designated Higher/Lower thread.</b> Any other team member posting in the designated thread before th contest is over will result in a forfeiture of a turn.

This contest will be judged by ME and ME alone. I am the ultimate power and have all reigning authority.

IMPORTANT: As always, you MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post for them). I can see when you do that. You're on your honor, but I will be checking.

Mods and admins may not use any special powers to gain advantage in this thread.

Failure to comply with the above rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification from this challenge.

Good luck!

post all your questions below...

clumping platelets
03-03-2003, 08:59 AM
This is a very subjective challenge..........does an independent 3rd party have the "secret number"?

Earthquake Enyart
03-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Isn't this Challenge 7?

clumping platelets
03-03-2003, 09:00 AM
I changed the title :snicker:

BTW: LOG who goes first???

Earthquake Enyart
03-03-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
This is a very subjective challenge..........does an independent 3rd party have the &quot;secret number&quot;?

No, this way he can hose us again.:anvil:

Gunzlingr
03-03-2003, 09:03 AM
I am sure EE would hold the number for safe keeping :snicker:

clumping platelets
03-03-2003, 09:05 AM
I say :j7: can hold the number.........she's an honest person :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
03-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Sure. Just like she is the most caring. :snicker:

Valerie
03-03-2003, 09:17 AM
I am honest and I'm definitely caring! :)

Dozerdog
03-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

5.Please ONLY the captain post in the designated Higher/Lower thread. Any other team member posting in the designated thread before th contest is over will result in a forfeiture of a turn.

Failure to comply with the above rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification from this challenge.

OK

BillC
03-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
5. Please ONLY the captain post in the designated Higher/Lower thread.Any other team member posting in the designated thread before th contest is over will result in a forfeiture of a turn.

Good luck!

post all your questions below...

OK

clumping platelets
03-03-2003, 09:37 AM
:snicker:

Dozerdog
03-03-2003, 09:37 AM
<h1> DOH!</h1>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/features/2002/animated_encounters/groening/homer.jpg

BillC
03-03-2003, 09:38 AM
<h1>DOH!</h1>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/features/2002/animated_encounters/groening/homer.jpg [/B]