Willis McGahee made coments about Vilma, well Vilma has responded back to the media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Willis McGahee made coments about Vilma, well Vilma has responded back to the media

LB Jonathan Vilma had a good laugh when a reporter for SNY read him comments made yesterday about him by Bills RB Willis McGahee. McGahee, a college teammate of Vilma’s at Miami, took shots at Vilma’s apparent inability to tackle him when the two play each other.

“Tell Willis that’s cute, that’s really cute,” Vilma laughed. “And tell him when he gets Defensive Rookie of the Year, and he gets to the Probowl, and he gets to the playoffs, then we can talk.”

And I will be the first Jets fan 2 say it... Vilma led this Jets D into the playoffs his rookie season
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Willis McGahee made coments about Vilma, well Vilma has responded back to the media

Why not? I haven't seen enough threads about this yet!

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Re: Willis McGahee made coments about Vilma, well Vilma has responded back to the media

Who cares? This is just two friends/college teammates having fun through the media.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
        • Sep 2004

Damnit. I knew I already responded to this thread

I'd love to combine the two but I don't have those powers.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
          Who cares? This is just two friends/college teammates having fun through the media.
          if Vilma made those comments and McGahee was the one responding you would make a big deal out of it and say Vilma should just shut up and..............

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

No I wouldn't. I know they are friends from college so I don't really even look into it.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

My God. Is their pregame trash talk ritual going to be a huge story everytime they play against each other?
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• RockStar36
                • Sep 2004

Probably.

But what do I know? I'm just blindly defending McGahee and would jump all over Vilma if he started it.

duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Willis McGahee made coments about Vilma, well Vilma has responded back to the med

A tempest in a teapot.

This is simply two friends having a little fun and getting the media and hypersensitive fans to make a big deal out of it.

I think it's amusing.

If anyone tries to make a big deal of it, like it's post-it-in-the-locker-room trash talk, they're WAY off....

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

lol

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

I think it's cool that they can trash talk about each other before they play. But Vilma is also trashing the team that Willis plays for, if you hear him. All these jabs as McGahee for not making the playoffs are also a jab at the Buffalo Bills. Willis is just one piece. But something tells me during their offseason workouts, they are both slamming the Bills anyway.

Comment

• RockStar36
                        • Sep 2004

Vilma is probably slamming the Bills because he nothing to say to McGahee considering Willis consistently has career days against the Jets.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                        X