PDA

View Full Version : A little respect for JP

BidsJr
12-09-2006, 11:46 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092006/sports/jets/dealing_with_los_jets_dan_martin.htm?page=0

Says he has turned into a weapon.

Hopefully not a gun pointed at our foot this week!!! (That was for the haters.)

LtFinFan66
12-09-2006, 11:49 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12092006/sports/jets/dealing_with_los_jets_dan_martin.htm?page=0

Says he has turned into a weapon.

Hopefully not a gun pointed at our foot this week!!! (That was for the haters.)no he didn't!

He said DANGEROUS Weapon:up:

mybills
12-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Sounds like the Jets are worried about a fourth quarter come back win. LOL.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-09-2006, 01:26 PM
lets hope we dont need a 4th qtr comeback win!

I dream of the days, oh so long ago, when the drama of a bills game was over at the half... whit kelly and the Thurm and BRRRRRUUUUCCCEEE comfortably ahead so we could sit back and relax in the second half!

Oh to have those days again!

Bling
12-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Sounds like the Jets are worried about a fourth quarter come back win. LOL.

Sounds about right...

mybills
12-09-2006, 01:42 PM

I dream of the days, oh so long ago, when the drama of a bills game was over at the half... whit keooy and the Thurm and BRRRRRUUUUCCCEEE comfortably ahead so we could sit back and relax in the second half!

lol..we may not need a 4th Q comeback, if that's what they're worried about, it may distract them for the whole game. :evil:

:gobills:

raphael120
12-09-2006, 02:55 PM
man would it have been awesome if we got the onside kick and marched it down the field to win the chargers game too? we had no business winnin that but, 3 late 4th quarter comebacks? thats like brady-esque

Luisito23
12-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Good article...:beers:....

GO BILLS!!!!

SABURZFAN
12-09-2006, 06:24 PM

I dream of the days, oh so long ago, when the drama of a bills game was over at the half... whit kelly and the Thurm and BRRRRRUUUUCCCEEE comfortably ahead so we could sit back and relax in the second half!

those were the days..... :dream:

LifetimeBillsFan
12-10-2006, 05:12 AM
JP still has a long way to go and must become more consistent, but those two comeback wins, especially the one against Jax, have made some of the people in the media around the league take another look at Losman and they are seeing the improvement in his game over last season that many of us have been seeing.

JP is still a sword that can cut both ways and the jury is still out on whether he will continue to develop and become the kind of QB that I think we Bills fans all want the team to have, but I think the article summarizes where JP is at right now pretty well: he's not the absolute lock to be the total bust that a lot of people saw him being prior to this season and has shown that he has the capacity to be a dangerous weapon for the Bills when he plays well.

What he still has to do is prove that he can play well consistently--for 4 quarters as well as game in and game out. That remains to be seen and hopefully it will be.

YardRat
12-10-2006, 06:08 AM
It would be nice to get at least one win this season where both the offense and defense dominate.

jmb1099
12-10-2006, 06:58 AM
It would be nice to get at least one win this season where both the offense and defense dominate.
lets hope that's today

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-10-2006, 08:17 AM
you know what?

everyone thought the jets would be the worst in the league this year... and now their coach is getting all kindsof praise..

but the key for the jets has been that they ADDRESSED THEIR O-LINE with d'Brick and their center in the last couple seasons and THAT is the key!