• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone Behavior

It has been a long six years yet I still don't understand why this environment has to degrade to the hodge-podge of people who can't get along and are constantly attacking each other I see here today. I understand people take sides and go back and fourth and in the heat of the battle things get said...but the threads here right now are out of hand it's BS for the members to put that all on the Mods.

You all have to step up and learn to manage the situation yourselves. If someone is pissing you off and you call them on it that's fine...but if the situation degrades then have some patience, walk away and don't make things worse. You don't have to continually be a bigger jerk to prove who is right all that proves is who is the bigger jerk. Defend your position with passion that's why we are all here but when the time comes step up to the plate and acknowledge someone else out "jerked" you.
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: BillsZone Behavior

we're all Bills fans here. most of us at least.

Comment

• PUCKER
      • Sep 2004

Well said!
      Zapper's Hit List:
      SABURZFAN -
      SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
      Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
      http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• 83Fan
        • Dec 2006

My best revenge is having a better life... and talking to my friends comes naturally :)

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Typ0
          It has been a long six years yet I still don't understand why this environment has to degrade to the hodge-podge of people who can't get along and are constantly attacking each other I see here today. I understand people take sides and go back and fourth and in the heat of the battle things get said...but the threads here right now are out of hand it's BS for the members to put that all on the Mods.

You all have to step up and learn to manage the situation yourselves. If someone is pissing you off and you call them on it that's fine...but if the situation degrades then have some patience, walk away and don't make things worse. You don't have to continually be a bigger jerk to prove who is right all that proves is who is the bigger jerk. Defend your position with passion that's why we are all here but when the time comes step up to the plate and acknowledge someone else out "jerked" you.
          Excellent post!
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

i agree with the ignorant slut
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I've seen it a lot worse.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh

we're all Bills fans here. most of us at least.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Yup, that also applies in real life. It's called being CIVILIZED. Some of us need to remember how to do that.

Good call Typ0.

Comment

• njsue
                    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                    • Sep 2003

Beautifully said!

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

this coming from a guy that has talked **** to me, about me and intentionally went out of his way to flame me and attack me and my posts.

Pot....meet kettle....

Comment

• Bling
                        • Jul 2004

Great post.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Honestly, I think this thread is sweet, and not very realistic.

This issue stems form the fans on this site who don't back up their smack with anything. The classic would be "JP sucks". Reply: "Okay, what's the solution"? And than comes "screw you, JP Homer".

Look, I'm not a huge McGahee fan. However, I recognize that there is not a better option on this team and we have bigger holes to fill other than RB. Rather than post smack all day about he sucks I recognize that it's not a perfect situation and I deal with it accordingly.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Honestly, I think this thread is sweet, and not very realistic.

This issue stems form the fans on this site who don't back up their smack with anything. The classic would be "JP sucks". Reply: "Okay, what's the solution"? And than comes "screw you, JP Homer".

Look, I'm not a huge McGahee fan. However, I recognize that there is not a better option on this team and we have bigger holes to fill other than RB. Rather than post smack all day about he sucks I recognize that it's not a perfect situation and I deal with it accordingly.
                            the biggest idiots are the ones screaming 'JP lickers' or go out of their way to trash the bills starting QB.

Comment

• honey
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              the biggest idiots are the ones screaming 'JP lickers' or go out of their way to trash the bills starting QB.
                              Hey, ICE - I like ya guy, but can you be just a little less abrasive?

And I love everyone, especially during this holiday season. Thanks for reminding me, Typ0!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

Working...
                              X