PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Behavior

Typ0
12-09-2006, 11:27 PM
It has been a long six years yet I still don't understand why this environment has to degrade to the hodge-podge of people who can't get along and are constantly attacking each other I see here today. I understand people take sides and go back and fourth and in the heat of the battle things get said...but the threads here right now are out of hand it's BS for the members to put that all on the Mods.

You all have to step up and learn to manage the situation yourselves. If someone is pissing you off and you call them on it that's fine...but if the situation degrades then have some patience, walk away and don't make things worse. You don't have to continually be a bigger jerk to prove who is right all that proves is who is the bigger jerk. Defend your position with passion that's why we are all here but when the time comes step up to the plate and acknowledge someone else out "jerked" you.

billsburgh
12-09-2006, 11:33 PM
:bf1:
we're all Bills fans here. most of us at least.

PUCKER
12-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Well said! :bf1:

83Fan
12-10-2006, 03:55 AM
My best revenge is having a better life... and talking to my friends comes naturally :)

LifetimeBillsFan
12-10-2006, 04:59 AM
It has been a long six years yet I still don't understand why this environment has to degrade to the hodge-podge of people who can't get along and are constantly attacking each other I see here today. I understand people take sides and go back and fourth and in the heat of the battle things get said...but the threads here right now are out of hand it's BS for the members to put that all on the Mods.

You all have to step up and learn to manage the situation yourselves. If someone is pissing you off and you call them on it that's fine...but if the situation degrades then have some patience, walk away and don't make things worse. You don't have to continually be a bigger jerk to prove who is right all that proves is who is the bigger jerk. Defend your position with passion that's why we are all here but when the time comes step up to the plate and acknowledge someone else out "jerked" you.

Excellent post!:respect:

Meathead
12-10-2006, 05:00 AM
i agree with the ignorant slut

YardRat
12-10-2006, 06:11 AM
I've seen it a lot worse.

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 07:25 AM
:bf1:
we're all Bills fans here. most of us at least.:couch:

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2006, 08:09 AM

Yup, that also applies in real life. It's called being CIVILIZED. Some of us need to remember how to do that.

Good call Typ0. :miyagi:

njsue
12-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Beautifully said!

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 08:29 AM

this coming from a guy that has talked **** to me, about me and intentionally went out of his way to flame me and attack me and my posts.

Pot....meet kettle....

Bling
12-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Great post.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Honestly, I think this thread is sweet, and not very realistic.

This issue stems form the fans on this site who don't back up their smack with anything. The classic would be "JP sucks". Reply: "Okay, what's the solution"? And than comes "screw you, JP Homer".

Look, I'm not a huge McGahee fan. However, I recognize that there is not a better option on this team and we have bigger holes to fill other than RB. Rather than post smack all day about he sucks I recognize that it's not a perfect situation and I deal with it accordingly.

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Honestly, I think this thread is sweet, and not very realistic.

This issue stems form the fans on this site who don't back up their smack with anything. The classic would be "JP sucks". Reply: "Okay, what's the solution"? And than comes "screw you, JP Homer".

Look, I'm not a huge McGahee fan. However, I recognize that there is not a better option on this team and we have bigger holes to fill other than RB. Rather than post smack all day about he sucks I recognize that it's not a perfect situation and I deal with it accordingly.

the biggest idiots are the ones screaming 'JP lickers' or go out of their way to trash the bills starting QB.

honey
12-10-2006, 09:23 AM
the biggest idiots are the ones screaming 'JP lickers' or go out of their way to trash the bills starting QB.
Hey, ICE - I like ya guy, but can you be just a little less abrasive? :bighug:

And I love everyone, especially during this holiday season. Thanks for reminding me, Typ0! :heart:

YardRat
12-10-2006, 09:23 AM
:movie:

The_Philster
12-10-2006, 09:24 AM
maybe so...but you're not helping matters, either...there's people acting lke idiots on both sides of the argument

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
:popcorn:

bluehaze
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM

It's the nature of the beast man, the only time turmoil will cease to exist in competition is when confidence prevails. As long as there is doubt there will always be arguments on what needs to be done to be better. It is only when you are the best that you can possibly be that you will live in harmony!

Novacane
12-10-2006, 11:58 AM

Goes both ways. Some of us still doubt him so we are labled "haters"

shelby
12-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Typ0, thank you. :goodpost:

SquishDaFish
12-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Great posting Typo. And for the record I dont mind the doubters of JP its the couple of small bus people that have to bash him no matter what and in almost every thread they post. It get sickening and dumb and overDONE.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:11 PM
this coming from a guy that has talked **** to me, about me and intentionally went out of his way to flame me and attack me and my posts.

Pot....meet kettle....

ICE I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I doubt there are many people around here who care at all what you have to say. What you are bringing up here was nothing but a response to the way that you behave. It's called fighting fire with fire. You are an overbearing, egoistic, know it all jerk (at least that's your persona on the boards) and because of that people have zero respect for your opinions and what you have to say. So go ahead and make a mockery of a from the heart thread it's exactly what I would expect from you.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:14 PM

what about the people who incessantly post how JP Losman is a saint and he's gong to turn into Montana once he gets past his "rookie" year? Those people (and specifically, YOU) are the ones who got this whole thing started. A month or two ago no one...I mean no one...could start a thread about JP Losman without you stomping all over the thread and turning it into a church session with JP being in the role of Jesus Christ.

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 01:15 PM
ICE I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I doubt there are many people around here who care at all what you have to say. What you are bringing up here was nothing but a response to the way that you behave. It's called fighting fire with fire. You are an overbearing, egoistic, know it all jerk (at least that's your persona on the boards) and because of that people have zero respect for your opinions and what you have to say. So go ahead and make a mockery of a from the heart thread it's exactly what I would expect from you.:goodpost:

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:15 PM
It's the nature of the beast man, the only time turmoil will cease to exist in competition is when confidence prevails. As long as there is doubt there will always be arguments on what needs to be done to be better. It is only when you are the best that you can possibly be that you will live in harmony!

that's fine and healthy...but reading thread after thread of people calling each other names is not a part of that health it's an infectious infestation.

BP
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I suggest you remove the report post button..it does wonders sometimes :peace:

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 01:17 PM
ICE I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I doubt there are many people around here who care at all what you have to say.

i don't care.

honey
12-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Ummmm can we keep the namecalling out of this? Please? :pray: Love ya all!

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Great posting Typo. And for the record I dont mind the doubters of JP its the couple of small bus people that have to bash him no matter what and in almost every thread they post. It get sickening and dumb and overDONE.

and it's only in response to ICE shoving his "expertise" down everyone's throats over and over and over and over again. People got sick of it and took up arms against his bs on the boards. If I start a thread that questions JP Losman after he turns the ball over three times in the JETS game I don't need someone jumping all over me for questioning him and claiming they "know way more than anyone around here".

honey
12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
and it's only in response to ICE shoving his "expertise" down everyone's throats over and over and over and over again. People got sick of it and took up arms against his bs on the boards. If I start a thread that questions JP Losman after he turns the ball over three times in the JETS game I don't need someone jumping all over me for questioning him and claiming they "know way more than anyone around here".

I know WAY more than you, guy. :D

JUST KIDDING!!! :bighug:

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Ummmm can we keep the namecalling out of this? Please? :pray: Love ya all!

is that name calling? I don't think it's name calling. I think it's just labeling something what it is. I guess if I called a tree a tree that would be name calling too.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I know WAY more than you, guy. :D

JUST KIDDING!!! :bighug:

The difference is you don't go around telling me all the time!

honey
12-10-2006, 01:24 PM
The difference is you don't go around telling me all the time!

I don't? SHOOT!!! I'm slipping! :snicker:

:bighug: How's that sweet little baby girl doing?

Dozerdog
12-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Typ0- who listens to Ice anyway?

Have a beer and relax-- and most of us will continue to ignore the guy

Typ0
I don't? SHOOT!!! I'm slipping! :snicker:

:bighug: How's that sweet little baby girl doing?

she's wonderful. She's so beautiful we are very lucky. She went out shopping with the girls this afternoon. Got her all bundled up and only her cute face was peeking out. She had a santa hat on and she was smiling at me. I have never been this much in love before.

SABURZFAN

and the "you're not a Bills fan" got old too. :down:

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:27 PM

LOL...that's exactly what I was saying :D.

honey
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
she's wonderful. She's so beautiful we are very lucky. She went out shopping with the girls this afternoon. Got her all bundled up and only her cute face was peeking out. She had a santa hat on and she was smiling at me. I have never been this much in love before.

That is soooo awesome! She is just beautiful, too. :bighug:

Now....go use that beer opener and have a drink and relax! It's only 2 1/2 hour before the game starts! :rofl:

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 01:30 PM

does she still fart like you? :couch:

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:32 PM
does she still fart like you? :couch:

yeah she does! it's quite funny and touching to see her innocence. All I really care about these days is that she's safe and farting up a storm.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 01:34 PM
yeah she does! it's quite funny and touching to see her innocence. All I really care about these days is that she's safe and farting up a storm.

:up:

The_Philster
12-10-2006, 01:35 PM
That is soooo awesome! She is just beautiful, too. :bighug:

Now....go use that beer opener and have a drink and relax! It's only 2 1/2 hour before the game starts! :rofl:
You're gonna miss the 1st quarter going off of that :D...it starts at 4:15 ET....3:15 CT

BillsFanUK
12-10-2006, 01:37 PM
maybe so...but you're not helping matters, either...there's people acting lke idiots on both sides of the argument

Well said

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Here we are

http://www.datametricsolutions.com/Jillian/images/100_0318.jpg

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM

its not BS, I do know more. Thats whats so funny about it. But you come on here talking **** about not bashing other posters when you do it all the time.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM
http://www.datametricsolutions.com/Jillian/images/100_0260.jpg

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
http://www.datametricsolutions.com/Jillian/images/100_0297.jpg

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
http://www.datametricsolutions.com/Jillian/images/100_0343.jpg

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 01:54 PM
ICE I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I doubt there are many people around here who care at all what you have to say. What you are bringing up here was nothing but a response to the way that you behave. It's called fighting fire with fire. You are an overbearing, egoistic, know it all jerk (at least that's your persona on the boards) and because of that people have zero respect for your opinions and what you have to say. So go ahead and make a mockery of a from the heart thread it's exactly what I would expect from you.

Its not mockery, its truth, you are a hypocrite. And here is a little secret too, I don't give a **** what you and a bunch of guys on a message board in the vastness of cyberspace think about my opinion.

Now the heart of your post was to stop being asses to each other but you are royal one to me in particular. again pot calling kettle black.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 01:55 PM
its not BS, I do know more.

LMAO

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 01:56 PM

You can't ignore me and you know it. Get up to speed on how football works sometime will ya. its old trying to educate you guys. I can only dumb it down so much.

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I've done just this. My apologies and sorry Sabz.

HAMMER
12-10-2006, 02:00 PM
LOL at the "omniscient" Ice, what a joke.

Typ0
12-10-2006, 02:00 PM
You can't ignore me and you know it. Get up to speed on how football works sometime will ya. its old trying to educate you guys. I can only dumb it down so much.

that's because your knowledge is so vastly superior to everyone else's that you are the only one on earth that understands it.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
its not BS, I do know more. Thats whats so funny about it. But you come on here talking **** about not bashing other posters when you do it all the time.

this is EXACTLY why things get out of hand around here.

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Cute baby Typ0!

Bling
12-10-2006, 02:02 PM
You guys got to admit, I insult people the least of any here. I state my facts, insult Losman and just respond to who I feel are worthy of my time. I love how everyone thinks that when you ignore them, they've "pwned" you. No, I don't respond to people that are useless in arguing to. It's not hard guys, really.

Dozerdog
12-10-2006, 02:13 PM
:rofl: @ Ice's self- importance

Typ0
12-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Cute baby Typ0!

Thanks!

Typ0
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
:rofl: @ Ice's self- importance

almost makes you feel sorry for him doesn't it?

Philagape
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
what about the people who incessantly post how JP Losman is a saint and he's gong to turn into Montana once he gets past his "rookie" year?

Turn into Montana? Who's said anything close to that?

THIS is the problem ... posts like that, that are baldfaced LIES.

Here's another one from you:

"JP has played like a huge dropping of **** just about every chance he's had"

Baldfaced LIE.

It's lies like that that poison the board and deservingly draw hostility. That's why the boards are so contentious. Those of us who don't treat our QB like he's a piece of s*** must worship him ("Jesus Christ," your words) and get called names. It's the critics who are way worse.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
You guys got to admit, I insult people the least of any here. I state my facts, insult Losman and just respond to who I feel are worthy of my time. I love how everyone thinks that when you ignore them, they've "pwned" you. No, I don't respond to people that are useless in arguing to. It's not hard guys, really.

Uhhh, you never back up your smack. Nice try with the above!!!