PDA

View Full Version : Not the official Jets-Bills thread, but just some things I see happening (Jets fan)

HendersonD06
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Bills fans, be more than welcome 2 share some thoughts about the game.

GL on this game, I just hope we dont lose any key players due 2 injury.

Final score... Since the Jets 3-4 D has been playing SOLID over the past 4 games, only giving up 45 points during this stretch, and now with the 1-2 punch in the run game with C.Houston (Slasher, power type back) and L.Washington (Young rookie, fast, quick, and can break some tackles) throw in the fact that we are playing at the Meadowlands, in a playoff race, with a pumped up croud, also... The Bills just came off a BIG TIME LOSS to the Chargers, not really in the thick of the playoff race, on the road, a banged up Willis McGahaee, a struggling Offensive Line, C.Wire starting at LB... I just dont see the Bills winning this game this week. Now if the Bills were 2 beat SD last week, I would be really nervious as a Jets fan. Final score in my eyes...
Jets-30
Bills-13

Now I can say one thing about the Bills... You all do have some play makers on the offensive side of the ball... with L.Evans, R.Parish, P.Price, Willis McGahaee, I mean... You all can put up the points, its just as a Jets fan I seen last season with us, without a O-Line... Its hard for everything to click on the O side of the ball.

J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets

Key players for the Jets today... Hmmm... I would have to say Coles has a solid game, I think L.Washington will have a solid 2nd half running the ball, and I really think Vilma is going to make some big plays.

All I know is this, last time we played, the Jets and the Bills both had playoff hope, the season was still early, the Jets were playing in BAD wheather @BUFFALO... But today this game is being played in the Meadowlands. But I dont see J.P throwing for over 300 yards again, I dont see R.Parish scoring on like a 80 yard pass on the 2nd play of the game, and I dont see WILLIS rushing the ball for over 100 on us, let alone like 150 like last time...

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets

WOW!!!!!!!!you're part of that 2% of Jet fans that actually know how to spell Jets.how long did it take you to learn?

YardRat
12-10-2006, 11:07 AM
I can't argue with Buffalo's offense not putting up similar numbers as the last time the two met...I just hope turnovers are included, also.

No TO's in Buffalo, and it's a cakewalk for the Bills.

HendersonD06
12-10-2006, 11:11 AM
I can't argue with Buffalo's offense not putting up similar numbers as the last time the two met...I just hope turnovers are included, also.

No TO's in Buffalo, and it's a cakewalk for the Bills.

Dont worry... It will not be a cakewalk... With J.P as the QB, playing a Jets D on the rise... Look for him 2 make 2 turnovers, 1 int, a fumble, or 2 of both. When you watch todays game, look at Chad, look how he moves the ball down the field... Now thats a real QB... JP Lossman is not all that, im sorry... Some say he is young and needs time, I say when Chad was young, his 1st year playing in 2001, he led the Jets to the Playoffs.

And by the way... J.Cotchery and L.Coles are both on pase to have a 1,000 yard season this year in recieving yards... Thats speaks alot about the QB we have.

BILLSROCK1212
12-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Dont worry... It will not be a cakewalk... With J.P as the QB, playing a Jets D on the rise... Look for him 2 make 2 turnovers, 1 int, a fumble, or 2 of both. When you watch todays game, look at Chad, look how he moves the ball down the field... Now thats a real QB... JP Lossman is not all that, im sorry... Some say he is young and needs time, I say when Chad was young, his 1st year playing in 2001, he led the Jets to the Playoffs.

And by the way... J.Cotchery and L.Coles are both on pase to have a 1,000 yard season this year in recieving yards... Thats speaks alot about the QB we have.

everything you said is true

YardRat
12-10-2006, 11:18 AM

I was referring to the first game with the cakewalk comment...not today's. If the Bills turn the ball over multple times again, I don't expect them to win. If they don't, they have a good shot.

Buffalo's defense isn't as bad as their stats, although the absence of Crowell and possibly Whitner are a real concern.

HendersonD06
12-10-2006, 11:19 AM
everything you said is true

Well all I know is this... No way this is a cake-walk game for the Bills. Like I said... Mangini has this team playing with alot of heart... I mean what coach shows his team old boxing clips to get his team pumped up? Well I think the Jets found a diamond in the rough in Mangini...

Alot of Pats, Bills, and Fish fans call him Man-Gina... Well take away the Man, and I LUV IT!

YardRat
12-10-2006, 05:57 PM
My bad...I guess I was talking about this game.

CAKEWALK...

Nice call on the score, Henderson, but you have the teams reversed :D

THATHURMANATOR
12-10-2006, 06:07 PM

HMMM. Pennington looked like ****!! He has more ints than touchdowns this season. I will take JP any day....

casdhf
12-10-2006, 06:09 PM
that dude will never be back

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:13 PM
This game was a cakewalk for the Bills.

Thanks to Chad Pennington's futile play, and JP Losman looking like the "real" QB.