PDA

View Full Version : IF we lose to the Jets...

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:12 PM
....I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way. They'll be 1 game behind the Patsies and they have split 1-1 with them. They are the best hope in making the :limp: brigade go the wild card route, and if that happens the Patsies could have an early exit.

:up:

OpIv37
12-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm with you on that. For once, there's a consolation prize to losing- at the very least, if the Jets keep winning the Pats won't be able to rest their starters.

It's great to see NE struggling today- I was getting concerned that this crappy season might end with another NE victory, which I can't stomach.

BleedinGreenNC
12-10-2006, 02:35 PM
I love it!! We all unite together with our hatred for the Pat's!!

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 02:41 PM

It's natural - when one team dominates for so long they become the common target for the whole division.

For the record I've never hated the Jets (been in NYC for 14 years now). For whatever reason they haven't hurt the Bills on a consistent basis in the last 15 years. We seem to trade blows fairly evenly, which makes it a "clean rivalry". When you get beat time and time again by the same team then it becomes a "hated rivalry", which is what I have for the Patsies. It also doesn't help with the continual love fest with Brady/Bruschi/Belichick.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM

I hate to say it but the Bills will probably lose today. As long as Pennington doesn't pull his pants down and wiz on Fletcher I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way!!

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I hate to say it but the Bills will probably lose today. As long as Pennington doesn't pull his pants down and wiz on Fletcher I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way!!

He may not have pulled his pants down but that was a lousy pass that resulted in a TD.

casdhf
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
**** you guys. ... go bills

Ebenezer
12-10-2006, 11:06 PM
....I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way. They'll be 1 game behind the Patsies and they have split 1-1 with them. They are the best hope in making the :limp: brigade go the wild card route, and if that happens the Patsies could have an early exit.

:up:
you can rest easy and not have to root for the Jets.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 11:23 PM
you can rest easy and not have to root for the Jets.

Da Bills are a goin' to da Soopah BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebenezer
12-10-2006, 11:33 PM
ahhh....let's not get too crazy.

Mr. Cynical
12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
ahhh....let's not get too crazy.

Why not?

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Ebenezer
12-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Why not?

:party: :party: :party: :party:
you need to put the egg nog down dude.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2006, 12:45 AM
you need to put the egg nog down dude.

:tongue2: