PDA

View Full Version : Willis Haters

onceproudbillsfan
12-10-2006, 03:42 PM
How does that crow taste. It sure dont look like hes dancing around today. Six attempts for 75 yards and a 57 yard td is pretty darn good.

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
One long TD won't shut up the haters. Haters will be haters no matter what

!Papacrunk!
12-10-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm starting Willis on one of FF leagues, so I didn't mind that long run/td he had not too long ago, lol.

BAM
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Nice looking run there. I think I heard them say he threw up afterwards. haha

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Crow? he is puking on the sidelines. Give it a rest. and BTW when Willis can show up almost EVERY week like he has against the Jets, THEN we might think of having a plate of crow.

Dozerdog
12-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Great to see McGahee bus tthe long one now and again! :clap:

Now if he could only get those 3rd or 4th and 1's when we need them

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Great run but the guy is still a bum. Now if he can play like that consistantly it will change alot of people's minds.

Marvelous
12-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Umm..Let me check....YUP still hate him

X-Era
12-10-2006, 04:56 PM
How does that crow taste. It sure dont look like hes dancing around today. Six attempts for 75 yards and a 57 yard td is pretty darn good.

I dont know, why dont you tell us.

The pussy went out because his tummy hurts, whaaaaa!

BAM
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
He ate a sammich and is back now running hard! Go Willis!

X-Era
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
He ate a sammich and is back now running hard! Go Willis!

And he did come back and play well, why do we need to be worried about how he will play each week?

Thanks, but no thanks, Id like my "franchise RB" to be counted on each and every week, not when he feels like it.

mysticsoto
12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
One thing should be obvious even to the haters...with Willis in the game, we are a much better team and we are able to run effectively. A-Train is a damn good backup - but clearly we are better with Willis. Even though the stats plainly state this...forget the stats and look at the game. Willis has more speed and cuts and can get to the holes quicker than A-Train can. End of story. If we want our team to go somewhere, we need to keep Willis or replace him with someone else with more effectiveness than the A-Train. The A-Train is a DAMN good backup - but that's where it ends...

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:41 PM
When there are big holes to run through, Willis is awesome. But it's the times when the offensive line doesn't make a giant crater that Willis seems to struggle. I hate the fact that he owns the Jets, yet can't do the same thing to the Dolphins or Patriots. All we want to see is consistency and we would have no problem with him. But he's not consistant.

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I dont think anybody "hates" McGahee. I think some people just want him to live up to his potential.

If he would hit the hole like a 230 pound RB he would reach his potential.

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM
I like Willis, always have. I just think he needs to start cutting his losses and taking plays for no gain or maybe a couple of yards gain, instead of dancing around and losing more yardage. If Willis did that, he would easily be a 4ypc type of back.

onceproudbillsfan
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
When there are big holes to run through, Willis is awesome. But it's the times when the offensive line doesn't make a giant crater that Willis seems to struggle. I hate the fact that he owns the Jets, yet can't do the same thing to the Dolphins or Patriots. All we want to see is consistency and we would have no problem with him. But he's not consistant.

I hate to say this because I like Losman but he needs time to throw the ball too right? You have to have good blocking to run the football too. There isnt one running back in the league that can run the ball without blocking.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I hate to say this because I like Losman but he needs time to throw the ball too right? You have to have good blocking to run the football too. There isnt one running back in the league that can run the ball without blocking.
LT can run the ball and makes things happen even when there is no holes for him.

onceproudbillsfan
12-10-2006, 09:13 PM
LT can run the ball and makes things happen even when there is no holes for him.

I dont want to argue with you about it but he does have the best blocking fullback in the league.

BAM
12-10-2006, 09:14 PM
O-line showing signs of improvement lately.

Can't wait 'til they shore up the situation in the offseason.

Willis will run wild next year.

ddaryl
12-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Willis has earned dissapproval, and it will take more then a couple of good games against the jets to overcome that.

he fails to show up to 50% of the games he plays, avoids offseason workouts in Buffalo like the plague, and runs his mouth when he should just let his play do the talking.

I don't hate Willis, but I wouldn't shed a tear if we replaced him. He isn't anywhere's near consistent and that's his fallacy

jamze132
12-11-2006, 04:20 AM
I dont think anybody "hates" McGahee. I think some people just want him to live up to his potential.

If he would hit the hole like a 230 pound RB he would reach his potential.
That about sums it up for those of us who "should be eating crow".

We have been saying all along that he just needs to run forward with some authority and take the 4 yds each time. And look what happened, just like Marv Levy predicted, he hit the hole running forward and was able to break a big one.

mysticsoto
12-11-2006, 07:59 AM
That about sums it up for those of us who "should be eating crow".

We have been saying all along that he just needs to run forward with some authority and take the 4 yds each time. And look what happened, just like Marv Levy predicted, he hit the hole running forward and was able to break a big one.

He hit a hole for the big one? I'll have to watch it again...but it appeared to me that the play was supposed to head for the right and he abruptly stopped seeing that there was no hole and turned back to the left. Perhaps I'm misremembering...I try and watch too many games at once (NFL Ticket)...but if that was the case, I would say he created that play on his own...

jamze132
12-11-2006, 11:29 AM
He hit a hole for the big one? I'll have to watch it again...but it appeared to me that the play was supposed to head for the right and he abruptly stopped seeing that there was no hole and turned back to the left. Perhaps I'm misremembering...I try and watch too many games at once (NFL Ticket)...but if that was the case, I would say he created that play on his own...
The point is the fact that he didn't stop his forward progress to dance and think about what he wanted to do. he ran forward and found the crease.

When people hear "hit the hole", it doesn't always mean that. It basically mean run forward.

DynaPaul
12-11-2006, 11:50 AM
He needs to play like this every game. Not just when we play the Jets or some other team. Once he's consistent then I think a lot of us "haters" will start liking him more.