PDA

View Full Version : 140.83

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Nice QB rating.

This kid is getting better, and better.

Not because he has a good rating, but because he's become a big part of our success.

Nighthawk
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm just happy that he is starting to make plays for the Bills and not for the opposition.

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Wow he sucks.

He only does that kind of stuff against the Texans.

Historian
12-10-2006, 06:24 PM
:up:

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm just happy that he is starting to make plays for the Bills and not for the opposition.

He's never made a ton for the opposition.

Whatever tickles your taint though.

YardRat
12-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Props to the o-line today, also.

Nighthawk
12-10-2006, 06:27 PM
He's never made a ton for the opposition.

Whatever tickles your taint though.

Not to piss on the parade, but don't forget that he not only threw for 300+ yards, but he also was a big reason we lost the first game to the Jets. Those are the mistakes that I'm glad he has gotten away from doing.

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Props to the o-line today, also.

Props to whoever you want.

It just validates the opinion of myself and others, if JP had an oline he'd be a good QB.

Just like Nighthawk, whatever helps you sleep better.

X-Era
12-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Nice QB rating.

This kid is getting better, and better.

Not because he has a good rating, but because he's become a big part of our success.

Today was a TEAM win, maybe the first true one of the year. Its a wonderful win.

Yes, JP looked good. Hes becoming a playmaker and a guy that can be counted on.

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Not to piss on the parade, but don't forget that he not only threw for 300+ yards, but he also was a big reason we lost the first game to the Jets. Those are the mistakes that I'm glad he has gotten away from doing.

Young QB's make mistakes.

Sorry if you thought that a guy starting his 11th game (at the time) should be perfect.

If only it was that easy.

Piss on the parade all you want, I know he's a good QB, and more importantly the Bills know it.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:30 PM
But, but, but...he sucks. :rofl:

Another solid game by JP Losman! I love the way this kid is developing! What an improvement from earlier in the season and compared to last year. BTW, I hope the haters saw him on the sideline sitting with the other players and getting fired up. He was very emotional at times today and looked really good when he got time and the team got the run game going. :bf1:

Philagape
The 2006 count:

Five good games

Three bad games

five mixed/incomplete

Nighthawk
Today was a TEAM win, maybe the first true one of the year. Its a wonderful win.

You said it perfectly! I really enjoyed watching this game...it was fun for the first time in awhile.

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:33 PM

All wins are team wins, just like all losses.

JP was a big part of the win today, that TD to Evans was huge.

We were down 3, and starting to look stagnant. The momentum seemed to be swinging, then that play helped turn the game around.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Anyone else else wish that this was the beginning of the season? I have no doubt that if we were just starting the season right now, this team would be competitive and probably fighting for the division title. They are learning the system nicely and developing into a team. It's nice to see. But just a bit too late. :(

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:34 PM
All wins are team wins, just like all losses.

JP was a big part of the win today, that TD to Evans was huge.

We were down 3, and starting to look stagnant. The momentum seemed to be swinging, then that play helped turn the game around.
exactly! and it was a nice pump fake by Losman that helped free Lee Evans downfield. :up:

YardRat
Props to whoever you want.

It just validates the opinion of myself and others, if JP had an oline he'd be a good QB.

Just like Nighthawk, whatever helps you sleep better.

Someone's a little sensitive today...

How about we all just enjoy a great win and put any JP pissing matches on hold for at least one day?

The whole team played well and we won...good enough for me. If you want to take any comments other than praise for JP as a knock, that's your issue, not ours.

gr8slayer
Man Losman sucks.

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
The 2006 count:

Five good games

Three bad games

five mixed/incomplete

Who's counting?

Anyone who can't see this kids progression is blind.

Nighthawk
12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Anyone else else wish that this was the beginning of the season? I have no doubt that if we were just starting the season right now, this team would be competitive and probably fighting for the division title. They are learning the system nicely and developing into a team. It's nice to see. But just a bit too late. :(

I hear ya, but this team still needs a lot of help. We need DL in a bad way! We also will probably need a WR, LB and OL. Hey, but at least they're making progress.

Risin
Someone's a little sensitive today...

How about we all just enjoy a great win and put any JP pissing matches on hold for at least one day?

The whole team played well and we won...good enough for me. If you want to take any comments other than praise for JP as a knock, that's your issue, not ours.

Not sensitive, just right in this case.

Michael82
Man Losman sucks.
:lmao:

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Who's counting?

Anyone who can't see this kids progression is blind.
:hi5:

LifetimeBillsFan
12-10-2006, 06:39 PM
The 2006 count:

Five good games

Three bad games

five mixed/incomplete

Just about what you'd expect from a young QB with his level of starting experience on a young, rebuilding team with a new HC and offensive system.

Philagape
12-10-2006, 06:39 PM

Or from another point of view, this is the early stages of a playoff-caliber team. Who expected to go to the playoffs this year? We've done exactly what most people expected ... installed a new staff, new systems, and developed not just JP but several other young players too. It's a tough, painful process, but we're getting better, and if we do become a playoff team, the time it took to get there really doesn't matter.

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I can't wait to hear why this was not an impressive game from TD and SAB.

X-Era
12-10-2006, 06:40 PM

I honestly dont know the answer, but did we have a poster who said that he would play so so up to the break and would look like the guy we need after? If there was such a person, that persons on the money!!!!

ZacGriffi~82
12-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Today is the first time in awhile i was excited to see what the Bills' O would do, not scared.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Or from another point of view, this is the early stages of a playoff-caliber team. Who expected to go to the playoffs this year? We've done exactly what most people expected ... installed a new staff, new systems, and developed not just JP but several other young players too. It's a tough, painful process, but we're getting better, and if we do become a playoff team, the time it took to get there really doesn't matter.
Good point. It's nice to see this young team grow and work together as a team. They need a few pieces, but are finally close to the playoffs. Next year should be the year. We need a solid FA and good draft. In Marv we trust! :pray:

BillsNick
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM
We are on the cusp of something special here, ladies and gentilemen. Losman IS our quarterback, and he is becoming a clutch player. He had a GREAT game, and he did't have to throw for 300 yards to do it. I think that we are close to putting together a playoff run here starting next year.

JP is our guy!

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
HOLCOMB, HOLCOMB, HOLCOMB!!!!!

Philagape
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM

Expect scathing critiques of his five incomplete passes.

And that kneel-down at the end was horrible!!

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM

Nope, he'll give all credit to Willis McGahee, Lee Evans and Nate Clements. :ill:

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:46 PM

Yeah I know. Nall would have done it with so much more style.

Risin
12-10-2006, 06:47 PM
HOLCOMB, HOLCOMB, HOLCOMB!!!!!

LoL!!!

Mikey, he was being sarcastic.

:respect:

gr8slayer
12-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Nope, he'll give all credit to Willis McGahee, Lee Evans and Nate Clements. :ill:
Yeah and rightfully so because Losman is a poo poo head. He likes to eat poopies. Instead of cream in his coffee he goes for POOPIES!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-10-2006, 06:48 PM

:shakeno: I want the BILLS to get more draft choices improve the O-Line, it's nice to see us winning though.

Michael82
Yeah and rightfully so because Losman is a poo poo head. He likes to eat poopies. Instead of cream in his coffee he goes for POOPIES!!
Alright guys, let's savor this win and stop this before the Losman haters come in here and start a fight. :up:

Risin

That's fine.

To each their own.

Those guys had awesome games!

Who cares what some of the people that post here think?

It's obvious they are doing it to get attention, or have trouble understanding the game.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 06:49 PM
That's fine.

To each their own.

Those guys had awesome games!

Who cares what some of the people that post here think?

It's obvious they are doing it to get attention, or have trouble understanding the game.
Exactly. :up:

Philagape
12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Alright guys, let's savor this win and stop this before the Losman haters come in here and start a fight. :up:

Let em. They'd be coming with an empty chamber. :bringit:

SquishDaFish
12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Take that shiat HATERS(TD,SAB)

Dr. Lecter
12-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Here is what is most impressive about JP:

His post game press conference. His improved maturity is evident. He talked about how much better he can play. He talked about regretting the mistakes he made in taking some sacks.

The guy is becoming a leader very, very quickly. That is more impressive than what he is doing on the field. He always had ability and talent. Now he is getting the leadership part of the job and that will get the respect of his teammates.

That is what makes a winning QB.

Lexwhat
12-10-2006, 07:23 PM

His post game press conference. His improved maturity is evident. He talked about how much better he can play. He talked about regretting the mistakes he made in taking some sacks.

The guy is becoming a leader very, very quickly. That is more impressive than what he is doing on the field. He always had ability and talent. Now he is getting the leadership part of the job and that will get the respect of his teammates.

Nice!

I remmeber how he reacted when he beat the Texans opening-day last year. He was taking the win too seriously and his cockiness was still evident.

Now, it seems like he is really realizing that there's always lots of work to be done.

Good for him... :respect:

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 07:26 PM

what will REALLY help him become a winning QB is a better line, better #2 WR and TE :bandwagon

Dr. Lecter
12-10-2006, 07:27 PM
This line is improving rapidly as well.

Pennington might be a steal.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 07:31 PM
exactly! and it was a nice pump fake by Losman that helped free Lee Evans downfield. :up:

The pump fake froze the D and allowed the defenders to bite on Evans move. It was sweet!! JP played a great game and ironically was the better "game manager". Woohoo!!

Notice how the JPHaters won't come out!! It's frickin hilarious!! At least the Trolls come back to get their beating.

ParanoidAndroid
12-10-2006, 07:33 PM
I think the run game and the defense were the biggest factors, especially in the second half.
JP started off shaky with the unnecessary sack after he rolled out, and the overthrow of Evans for what would have been an easy first down. You could see the frustration setting in but he shook it off and played nearly flawlessly the rest of the game. The pump fake was beautiful! Mucho props to JP! He's beginning to remind me of Jake Delhomme, except JP still has some upside to reach.

Lexwhat
12-10-2006, 07:35 PM

Pennington definetly deserved to have the rest of this season to start to see if he was capable of anything. The Pennington drafting and promotion to starter was an overall great job by the coaching staff and Marv.

I would also like to see Aaron Merz get some more reps as well. We have been fairly lucky this year as far as injuries go. Knock on wood - the only injury has been Chris Villarial. Not that I am happy that he is injured, but as a football fan I am happy he is out for the year. I think he is HORRIBLE, and have thought so for a while...

I really really hope Villarial doesn't come back next year...

The defensive-line played decent today in run-stoppage as well, although not great. I would like to see Hargrove get some more reps as well.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 07:35 PM

There is just no excuse for the 5 incomplete passes. I'm tired of waiting for perfection. Time to draft our "QB of the future".

YardRat
12-10-2006, 07:37 PM
I think the run game and the defense were the biggest factors, especially in the second half.
JP started off shaky with the unnecessary sack after he rolled out, and the overthrow of Evans for what would have been an easy first down. You could see the frustration setting in but he shook it off and played nearly flawlessly the rest of the game. The pump fake was beautiful! Mucho props to JP! He's beginning to remind me of Jake Delhomme, except JP still has some upside to reach.

Nice post.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 07:41 PM

And Mike Gandy looks like a solid guard next to Jason Peters. Maybe we don't need as much OL help as first thought. :up:

BuffaloBillsStampede
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I am so happy for this guy after all the **** he has put up with he has really turned it around. Not to be gay or anything (not that there's anything wrong with that) but he has to have the biggest set of balls on the team.

Crazygoo
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
todays game was great

Pinkerton Security
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Today is the first time in awhile i was excited to see what the Bills' O would do, not scared.

I agree, and to be honest, once the first half got rolling and so did the Bills, I wasnt scared at all...about anything. Its very refreshing to just sit back and watch the team handle the opponent. Also, I havent been nervous with JP at all in the last few weeks, but instead I've been excited to see what he could do. At the beginning of the year when he started to move around, hell even just sit in the pocket, I'd get nervous he'd do something dumb. Now he just plays pretty smart, not perfect but pretty darn smart, and makes some good throws. Its coming together....

BAM
12-10-2006, 09:13 PM
I can dig it. Great game today by ALL.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Take that shiat HATERS(TD,SAB)

the defense played great. :up:

im4bflo
12-10-2006, 10:55 PM
attaboy JP, you show 'em!
JPD
GO BILLS!

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:01 PM

Take away Evans 1 big play and JPs 9 of 14 for 80 yards and 1 TD.
My GOD, this kid has Hall of Famer written all over him. :rolleyes:

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Any QB could have been the QB today and the Bills still would have won.

The D, Willis, and O-line looked awesome today.

ublinkwescore
12-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Judging by the lack of groans in your two posts, I'm guessing you are on ignore by pretty much every one TD.

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Judging by the lack of groans in your two posts, I'm guessing you are on ignore by pretty much every one TD.

People ignore the truth.

ublinkwescore
12-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Well, any ways, don't worry, I took the liberty of groaning you so you wouldn't feel neglected.

SquishDaFish
12-11-2006, 05:24 AM
TD and SABs you guys are pathetic.

Historian
12-11-2006, 05:34 AM

I love the Wysian approach:

Take away those long scoring plays, and he was only average today.

:roflmao:

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 05:54 AM
TD and SABs you guys are pathetic.

hey jerkoff,why are you on my ass?you got a ****ing problem with me *******?what the **** did i say in this thread to warrant this attack?then people wonder why **** gets out of hand around here.don't start ****ing with me ******* unless you have a legit reason.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2006, 05:59 AM
hey jerkoff,why are you on my ass?you got a ****ing problem with me *******?what the **** did i say in this thread to warrant this attack?then people wonder why **** gets out of hand around here.don't start ****ing with me ******* unless you have a legit reason.

SABS, take a breath, step away from the keyboard and relax. "pathetic" is not the worlds most earth shattering descriptions.

lighten up, Brother! we won :)

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 06:07 AM
SABS, take a breath, step away from the keyboard and relax. "pathetic" is not the worlds most earth shattering descriptions.

lighten up, Brother! we won :)

i'm not going to lighten up when this **** head calls me out TWICE in this thread.people wonder why **** gets out of control around,well here's your proof.people want to sit around and point fingers when they're just as guilty for starting ****.

Yasgur's Farm
12-11-2006, 06:08 AM
SAB's just trying to say Merry Christmas.

YardRat
12-11-2006, 06:09 AM
He has a valid point.

Yasgur's Farm
12-11-2006, 06:09 AM
I'll give you credit here SAB... You didn't say anything bad about JP.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 06:16 AM
I'll give you credit here SAB... You didn't say anything bad about JP.

i didn't even mention his name nor did i make any kind of comment about him.same thing happened when we beat houston.i didn't say anything good or bad about losman in that game and i caught hell.like i said before,people wonder why **** gets out of hand around here.

Jan Reimers
12-11-2006, 06:47 AM
It's amazing what some decent protection has done for the kid. Now imagine him with a better number 2 WR, a pass catching TE, a running back who performs consistently every week, and an offensive scheme that lets him attempt more than 18-20 passes per game.

JP is already good, and he'll get better as the talent around him improves. I guess those who called him names and rated him as one of the worst QBs in the league were a little shortsighted.

casdhf
12-11-2006, 06:49 AM
i didn't even mention his name nor did i make any kind of comment about him.same thing happened when we beat houston.i didn't say anything good or bad about losman in that game and i caught hell.like i said before,people wonder why **** gets out of hand around here. Maybe a little work with the space bar though ...

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Maybe a little work with the space bar though ...

too much work......

Jeff1220
12-11-2006, 06:53 AM
Even Sean Salsbury gave JP some props last night as being one of the most improved players in the NFL this season and one of the two most improved QBs.

Mitchy moo
12-11-2006, 07:01 AM
It shows!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2006, 07:15 AM
Even Sean Salsbury gave JP some props last night as being one of the most improved players in the NFL this season and one of the two most improved QBs.

really? wow that is something I have not seen, is nat media starting to think JP has some skill.

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Let's all calm down here.

Sab does not need to be called pathetic.

Sab you can calm down and realize that this is what can happen when you run around calling people 'Lickers' constantly.

In summary, everybody shut the hell up and take your petty BS battles to PM.

TacklingDummy
12-11-2006, 07:44 AM
I love the Wysian approach:

Take away those long scoring plays, and he was only average today.

:roflmao:

Umm No, he was average with the long scroing play. Take that play away and he was just pathetic.

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Take away his 3 turnover's against the Jets in the first game and he was awesome.

Howevre, since these plays happened, one can't take them away.

The Bills played a team that gave big chunks of running yards. So they exploited that and let JP manage the game, make a couple of plays and lead the team to a blow-out victory. He did not turn the ball over and controlled the game.

Nothing 'just pathetic' about it.

eyedog
12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
But, but ,but I just know Holcomb's better.

justasportsfan
12-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Cmon SAb, you've always been cool and still are but you did bring it upon yourself with all your hatin posts and trash threads.

Michael82
12-11-2006, 11:29 AM
i didn't even mention his name nor did i make any kind of comment about him.same thing happened when we beat houston.i didn't say anything good or bad about losman in that game and i caught hell.like i said before,people wonder why **** gets out of hand around here.
you don't help yourself by refusing to give props to JP Losman for some good games and refusing to give him any credit. You also don't help yourself when you called everyone Lickers constantly and also keep calling JP "just pathetic" :::

ublinkwescore
12-11-2006, 11:43 AM
If JP QBs well enough for us to get to and win a Superbowl, you still won't give him any credit will you TD...

ublinkwescore
12-11-2006, 11:45 AM
If that were to happen, you would seriously need to be banned - and I'd be the one starting the petition.

Yasgur's Farm
12-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Umm No, he was average with the long scroing play. Take that play away and he was just pathetic.You want to play what ifs? Of the 5 incomplete passes...
1) Early on, Lee Evans had both hands on a fly pattern that would have resulted in a long TD.
2) Josh Reed had both hands on a crossing pattern that would have produced a nice gain.
3) JP completed a long pass down the right sideline that was ruled out-of-bounds. Replay showed toes touched but Dick didn't throw the flag.

How does this sound? 13 of 15 for 252 yards, 3 td's, no int's, 158.3 passer rating

BillsNick
12-11-2006, 01:00 PM
I agree, and to be honest, once the first half got rolling and so did the Bills, I wasnt scared at all...about anything. Its very refreshing to just sit back and watch the team handle the opponent. Also, I havent been nervous with JP at all in the last few weeks, but instead I've been excited to see what he could do. At the beginning of the year when he started to move around, hell even just sit in the pocket, I'd get nervous he'd do something dumb. Now he just plays pretty smart, not perfect but pretty darn smart, and makes some good throws. Its coming together....

I couldn't have said it better myself :up:

The last buffalo fan
12-11-2006, 02:06 PM

:rofl:

I'm NOT a TD hater, but that's what we were asking for, a couple of BIG plays per game, so we could be in position to win them and obviously the guy, has the skills to make them.

Michael82
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
You want to play what ifs? Of the 5 incomplete passes...
1) Early on, Lee Evans had both hands on a fly pattern that would have resulted in a long TD.
2) Josh Reed had both hands on a crossing pattern that would have produced a nice gain.
3) JP completed a long pass down the right sideline that was ruled out-of-bounds. Replay showed toes touched but Dick didn't throw the flag.

How does this sound? 13 of 15 for 252 yards, 3 td's, no int's, 158.3 passer rating
Nice one. Give it to him. :snicker:

YardRat
12-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Look...if you guys are going to get picky...

Overthrew a wide open receiver...bad pass.

Ball was thrown behind Reed...badly...he was lucky to touch it at all.

Just IMO, but it wouldn't have been overturned.

For good measure...The three-yard slant thrown four feet over Evans head...We're all lucky Lee didn't get smoked by a DB or LB on that one. And the sack on the roll-out...plenty of time to unload, but he didn't. One more...the long TD to Evans wasn't exactly a thing of beauty, and Evans deserves credit for adjusting to the ball and staying in bounds.

Look everybody...We won. Convincingly. Nobody made any glaring errors that coulda/shoulda/woulda cost us the game. Losman, and the entire team, played well enough to out-class a division rival in their house. What could be better than that?

JP isn't perfect, nobody expects him to be, and he definitely will never be, so stop trying to make out like he is. Face it...he makes mistakes, just like everybody else, and every victory isn't a case where he loads the team on his shoulders and they ride him to victory.

Nobody crawls on posters that criticize the coaches that commit one or two mis-steps during a game. Nobody crawls on posters that criticize a receiver, or a RB, or an offensive lineman. But make one or two posts that insinuate that JP doesn't walk on water and the threads get ****-wacky.

Finally...even if someone is responding to an obvious attempt to stir things up...who the hell's responsibility is it in the long run? It sure as hell isn't the fisherman in the boat's problem if the carp is stupid enough to take the bait.

Jesus...get a clue.

Historian
12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
It sure as hell isn't the fisherman in the boat's problem if the carp is stupid enough to take the bait.

Exactly!

It's Miami's fault!

SQUISH DA FISH!!!!

Philagape
12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Of course JP made some mistakes. How often is there a complete game in which a QB plays flawlessly, with no off-target passes or mental errors whatsoever? Say a QB completes 25 of 35 passes for 402 yards, four TDs and no picks. He still had 10 incomplete passes, and chances are some of them were his fault. Errors by a QB are normal.
Given that, what's the point of pointing them out after a game that, when measured as a whole, is unquestionably positive? The team wins big, and the player in question had a good game as measured by any reasonable standard by which other players at his position are measured. What's the point of nitpicking his minor flaws, which there always, inevitably are and always, inevitably will be?
I see two possible reasons:
1. It's constructive criticism given in the hope that such errors will be fewer in the future, given in a spirit of support and coupled with praise for the positive majority of his performance.
2. It's bitter sniping given because the poster is mad that his history of unrelenting bashing is being proven wrong more and more, and he's venting hostility toward and trying to provoke those who have been supportive of the player. It's biased, unbalanced, inappropriate, irrelevant *****ing born of a stubborness to ever support the player no matter what he does. Such behavior is unbecoming of a fan and an embarrassment to this forum and the team.
Now the way to judge which mentality is being displayed is pretty easy given the poster's history.
If it is #2, then such posts richly deserve an abundance of "crawling."

Wraith
12-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Overthrew a wide open receiver? That ball went directly between Evans hands.

Risin
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Look...if you guys are going to get picky...

Overthrew a wide open receiver...bad pass.

Ball was thrown behind Reed...badly...he was lucky to touch it at all.

Just IMO, but it wouldn't have been overturned.

For good measure...The three-yard slant thrown four feet over Evans head...We're all lucky Lee didn't get smoked by a DB or LB on that one. And the sack on the roll-out...plenty of time to unload, but he didn't. One more...the long TD to Evans wasn't exactly a thing of beauty, and Evans deserves credit for adjusting to the ball and staying in bounds.

Look everybody...We won. Convincingly. Nobody made any glaring errors that coulda/shoulda/woulda cost us the game. Losman, and the entire team, played well enough to out-class a division rival in their house. What could be better than that?

JP isn't perfect, nobody expects him to be, and he definitely will never be, so stop trying to make out like he is. Face it...he makes mistakes, just like everybody else, and every victory isn't a case where he loads the team on his shoulders and they ride him to victory.

Nobody crawls on posters that criticize the coaches that commit one or two mis-steps during a game. Nobody crawls on posters that criticize a receiver, or a RB, or an offensive lineman. But make one or two posts that insinuate that JP doesn't walk on water and the threads get ****-wacky.

Finally...even if someone is responding to an obvious attempt to stir things up...who the hell's responsibility is it in the long run? It sure as hell isn't the fisherman in the boat's problem if the carp is stupid enough to take the bait.

Jesus...get a clue.

Didn't read past the bolded part.

Welcome to ignore, I try to only debate with people who have a clue.

That pass went right through his hands, and was good for 6.

By the way, Lee was far from wide open, JP dropped that pass in between a cornerback and safety.

Kerr
12-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Not that it means much, but right now he has a better qb rating than tom brady.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Cmon SAb, you've always been cool and still are but you did bring it upon yourself with all your hatin posts and trash threads.

ok bro.... :up:

Risin
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Not that it means much, but right now he has a better qb rating than tom brady.

Yeah, and "Billy Bob Hobert" could have beat the Dolphins yesterday.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
you don't help yourself by refusing to give props to JP Losman for some good games and refusing to give him any credit.

:laughter:

i'll let you know at the end of the year. :up:

SquishDaFish
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Sorry Sabs didnt mean to stir you up like that bro. TD is worse then you though lol
But all the crap you been spewing all year gets to people. Just admit you were wrong and JP is looking like the QB we all hoped he would be this year.

BillsFever21
12-11-2006, 07:33 PM

Take away McGahee's 1 big play and he had 14 carries for 58 yards. What a terrible game he had.

Take away Evans' 1 big play and he only had 1 catch for 14 yards. Another terrible game.

Take away Schobel's 3 sacks and he had 0 sacks. What a loser.

Take away all the passes Peyton Manning completed to Marvin Harrison over his career and he would've been out of the league by now.

You have to be the biggest moron I've ever seen on the internet.

BAM
12-11-2006, 07:49 PM
12th rated passer in the league as of right now with 84.8. Just a tenth of a point behind Tom Brady at 84.9.

Not too shabby, JP!

BAM
12-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Disclaimer... I know stats don't tell it all, blah blah blah yada yada yada it's still ****ing good. :D

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Just admit you were wrong and JP is looking like the QB we all hoped he would be this year.

i may not always be right but i'm never wrong and like i told Mikey,i'll let you know at the end of the year.

HHURRICANE
12-11-2006, 09:35 PM
i may not always be right but i'm never wrong and like i told Mikey,i'll let you know at the end of the year.

Can I just say, right now, that you are a total flagellating *****

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Can I just say, right now, that you are a total flagellating pussy!!!!!!

like i really give a rats ass what you think.who are you? :huh:

oh yeah.....NOBODY!!!!!!!

gr8slayer
12-11-2006, 09:42 PM
As much as I love Losman I must say that Rating is the worst way to gauge how good or how bad a QB performs.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2006, 09:53 PM

You're a TURD.

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
OK, folks. Let's stop the name-calling.

Like bf1 always says, attack the post not the poster.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 11:18 PM
You're a TURD.

:laughter:

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 08:40 AM
like i really give a rats ass what you think.who are you? :huh:

oh yeah.....NOBODY!!!!!!!

Just because you aren't man enough to admit you are wrong don't take it out on me.