PDA

View Full Version : 9-7 is right there for the taking.

ICE74129
12-10-2006, 07:30 PM
I don't give a damn What Miami did against Chicago or NE, they have hell against us and are going to get their asses beat IN BUFFALO next week. Tenn still doesn't impress me at all.

Here is the best part...there is a really good chance that if the ravens win against us it means NOTHING to their playoff position. if that is the case...they rest their starters.

I will be very pleased with 8-8, hell 7-9 isn't bad for all the turnover this offseason, but if we can go 9-7 and go out on a multi game winning streak....

Spend the money this next offseason ralph...its all right there for the taking buddy!

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 07:43 PM
9-7 is doable, but I think we will finish 8-8 to be honest. We have alot of potential.

Forward_Lateral
12-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Winning the last 3 games is not going to be easy, by any means. Miami is on fire, and isn't the same team the Bills beat early in the year. Tennesee is very dangerous, and their run game is going to be licking it's chops vs Buffalo. The last game in Baltimore, will be the toughest of them all. Baltimore will likely be playing for a first round bye, and home field throughout.

I'd settle for a win next weekend, anything more will be icing on the cake for me.

!Papacrunk!
12-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I don't give a damn What Miami did against Chicago or NE, they have hell against us and are going to get their asses beat IN BUFFALO next week. Tenn still doesn't impress me at all.

don't look past us yet. You guys did quite well against us last game, but one should never look past a NFL team, unless you're talking about the Lions or Browns.

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Winning the last 3 games is not going to be easy, by any means. Miami is on fire, and isn't the same team the Bills beat early in the year. Tennesee is very dangerous, and their run game is going to be licking it's chops vs Buffalo. The last game in Baltimore, will be the toughest of them all. Baltimore will likely be playing for a first round bye, and home field throughout.

I'd settle for a win next weekend, anything more will be icing on the cake for me.

I agreed with it all, until the part about Baltimore.. I feel that they will have home field advantage already and they will be playing backups against Buffalo. If that is the case, winning out is very realistic.

YardRat
12-10-2006, 07:56 PM
One game at a time...9 and 7 isn't possible unless we go 7-7 first by beating the fins next week.

The_Philster
12-10-2006, 07:57 PM
, unless you're talking about the Lions .:ill:

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:07 PM
I guaranteed 7 wins before the season started and everyone knows it. I even put $1,000 dollars out there!! I guess I'm the Namath of the Billszone!!

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:10 PM
don't look past us yet. You guys did quite well against us last game, but one should never look past a NFL team, unless you're talking about the Lions or Browns.

Yeah, we have a tendency to look past the Dolphins. Are you kidding me?! Kudos to you for the big win. It actually cost me some money today.
However, I think this is going to be a nightmare game. A sellout crowd and a chance to knock you out of the playoffs while keeping us alive. I love it!!

The_Philster
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
A sellout crowd hopefully :pray:

!Papacrunk!
12-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah, we have a tendency to look past the Dolphins. Are you kidding me?! Kudos to you for the big win. It actually cost me some money today.
However, I think this is going to be a nightmare game. A sellout crowd and a chance to knock you out of the playoffs while keeping us alive. I love it!!
knock us out of the playoffs? JAX did that to us last week brudda! And that was a slim dream the way it was--it seems like we've reversed it to an extent, we're losing in the beginning of the season, but getting hotter at the end.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:20 PM
knock us out of the playoffs? JAX did that to us last week brudda! And that was a slim dream the way it was--it seems like we've reversed it to an extent, we're losing in the beginning of the season, but getting hotter at the end.

We are both still alive, although barely!! But the loser is officially done. It would be nice to say that we officially knocked you out of the playoffs!!

Bling
12-10-2006, 08:23 PM
We are both still alive, although barely!! But the loser is officially done. It would be nice to say that we officially knocked you out of the playoffs!!

I dream of being the President of the United States!

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I dream of being the President of the United States!

I'm not Skooby here. We are still mathematically in it! This isn't the BCS and I don't make the rules. I believe that I have a better chance of seeing a squirrel knaw his way out of your butt than either team making the playoffs but it is what it is.

Bling
12-10-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm not Skooby here. We are still mathematically in it! This isn't the BCS and I don't make the rules. I believe that I have a better chance of seeing a squirrel knaw his way out of your butt than either team making the playoffs but it is what it is.

Calm down! You can still believe. I think believing is for losers, but that's me. I'm a little negative this year. I think it is what it is, you win out, and you figure out how to get better next year. My Dolphins are not ready for the playoffs, especially when they lose games against the Bills, Texans, Steelers and Packers. :puke: