PDA

View Full Version : I was watching the SD vs. Den game

Bling
12-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Cutler and Rivers have so much ****ing potential. Those guys, Young, Leinart, Roetlisbeger are the future of this league. DAMN!

Dozerdog
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Big Ben? LOL

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Don't forget about a young QB by the name of JP Losman.

Michael82
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't forget about a young QB by the name of JP Losman.
Exactly! :up:

Bling
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Big Ben? LOL

You don't think so? His team went 15-1 his Frosh season (although he didn't start all those games), 11-5 and a SB last season, 6th in passing yards, 10th in TD passes, but he is 1st in INTs. It's been a tough year on him. I think he'll bounce back next year.

Dozerdog
12-10-2006, 08:55 PM
He's he classic caretaker QB

The Steelers win when Ben throws 15-25, 180 yards maybe 1 TD

Basically, when his defense & running game do all the work. Granted- I want the same offense built around JP- but let's not kid ourselves. He's not going to win games solely on his arm

Bling
12-10-2006, 09:15 PM
He's he classic caretaker QB

The Steelers win when Ben throws 15-25, 180 yards maybe 1 TD

Basically, when his defense & running game do all the work. Granted- I want the same offense built around JP- but let's not kid ourselves. He's not going to win games solely on his arm

I see the same thing when I see Losman. Wow. I must have a huge bias for Roethlisbeger. I guess he really is mediocre.

SquishDaFish
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Bling is just pissy because he sees we have a young QB looking better and better and his DolPhelons only have recycled CRAP for QBs.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Bling is just pissy because he sees we have a young QB looking better and better and his DolPhelons only have recycled CRAP for QBs.

but yet,they're 6-7 with us.harrington must be doing something right. :rolleyes:

im4bflo
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
SQUISH THE FISH :squish:

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 10:58 PM

JP looked terrible today. If it wasn't for Evans making a awesome move of 2defenders JPs numbers would look below average as usual. He had alot of high and overthrown balls today.

THATHURMANATOR
12-10-2006, 11:27 PM
JP looked terrible today. If it wasn't for Evans making a awesome move of 2defenders JPs numbers would look below average as usual. He had alot of high and overthrown balls today.
Enough is enough man. You are really sounding foolish. He had 1 really bad overthrow. No Qb has a perfect game. Did you see Eli Manning today. He throw off his back foot everytime. He looks scared out there.

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:30 PM
No Qb has a perfect game.

I agree.

I wish the JP lickers would stop. JP did nothing special today. The Bills won because of the Defense, O-line and Willis today.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2006, 12:56 AM
JP did nothing special today. The Bills won because of the Defense, O-line and Willis today.

To be honest you are mostly right here. JP played the role of caretaker, nothing more, nothing less. As long as the team plays that well that will get us a W most of the time.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Cutler and Rivers have so much ****ing potential. Those guys, Young, Leinart, Roetlisbeger are the future of this league. DAMN!

I hate to say it but I agree. Anyone who thinks Ben is done is a fool. If he can start next year without having a motorcycle accident, appendicitis and a major concussion, I think he will be an elite QB.

THATHURMANATOR
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
I agree.

I wish the JP lickers would stop. JP did nothing special today. The Bills won because of the Defense, O-line and Willis today.
Who is saying he did? You are just so freaking insecure on your stance that you look for things that arent there....