PDA

View Full Version : The Bigger Idiot??

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Who's the bigger idiot.

im4bflo
12-10-2006, 11:00 PM
I voted Texans, they could of had BUSH, and turned it down!
But miami are a bunch of dumbasses also :squish:

djjimkelly
12-10-2006, 11:16 PM
miami becuz rbs can come and go qbs dont

LtFinFan66
12-10-2006, 11:18 PM
I voted Texans. Let's see what Culpepper does next year and then I may rethink my vote

PECKERWOOD
12-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Agreed.

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:28 PM

The problem is the Texans could have had QB Vince Young or RB Reggie Bush.

They should have traded down and drafted Young. Houston could have made alot of money on the Young jersey.

Philagape
12-10-2006, 11:33 PM
No one who trashes JP in unbelievably idiotic ways gets to call anyone an idiot.

Ebenezer
12-10-2006, 11:33 PM
RBs are a dime a dozen. Miami.

TacklingDummy
12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
No one who trashes JP in unbelievably idiotic ways gets to call anyone an idiot.

And yet you have me on ignore and come in here and try to thread hi-jack. :stfu:

ublinkwescore
12-10-2006, 11:59 PM
I voted miami simply because it gave me the opportunity to insult them.

The_Philster
12-11-2006, 04:30 AM
The Fish...I don't see why the Texans should be expected to know ahead of time that Dominick Davis was gonna be lost for the season

YardRat
12-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Tough call...although I thought Young would have been the popular pick in Texas, I also didn't think he'd be contributing this early...I actually labeled him a bust (and he still may be but so far he's proving me wrong) and if your philosophy is defense wins championships and you start with the lines you really can't fault the Williams pick under the circumstances.

I guess I'd have to go with Miami.

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 06:35 AM

stay on the subject..... :rolleyes:

madness
12-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Miami hands down.

Houston was building for the future and knows it starts at the lines. Miami was trying to get the QB to put them over the top this year as the "division favorite". If they had Brees instead of gambling on DC, that's where they would have been. :shakeno:

HHURRICANE
12-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Even MM's doctors suck. This poll cracks me up because I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the game. Drew Brees though is the bigger blunder. The deal was done and he doesn't pass his physical? Did you see him throw the ball? His arm strength has to be in the top 10!!

Ask yourself this? How did Culpepper pass his physical and Brees doesn't. Wow!!

ublinkwescore
12-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Even MM's doctors suck. This poll cracks me up because I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the game. Drew Brees though is the bigger blunder. The deal was done and he doesn't pass his physical? Did you see him throw the ball? His arm strength has to be in the top 10!!

Miami's doctors slept through Medical school.

Michael82
12-11-2006, 01:04 PM

:rofl: Good point. I totally forgot that he failed the physical. :doh:

NJFINSFAN1
12-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Texans hands down. If you look at Brees injury report (360 degree rip held together by staples, you can understand why they did not.

I in fact blame Wanny and Speilman for drafting Jamar Flecther instead of Brees years ago!!!

DynaPaul
12-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Definitely the Dolphins. Reggie Bush and Mario Williams were x factors in the draft. Sure, they were both hyped up but they could have both been busts or pro bowlers. (Mike Williams anyone?) The Dolphins knew exactly what they were getting when deciding between Brees and Culpepper as they had years of playing experience. Brees was obviously the best choice so I don't know how they passed up on him for Culpepper. That move probably set their QB position behind for years.

gr8slayer
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Houston by far. They will regret this for YEARS and I dont think Brees would be doing this good without Bush.

Billsrock4life
12-11-2006, 05:39 PM
I voted Texans, they could of had BUSH, and turned it down!
But miami are a bunch of dumbasses also :squish:

agreed tough decision actually but im gonna say miami

Bling
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Take the bias out of it, and it's clear to see that the Texans had the choice of Reggie Bush or Vince Young.

I will be the first to criticize the Dolphins for having 2 duds after a ton of duds, but we live. I ****ing ripped "God" Saban to shreds over at Phinzmania for his bonehead mistake, but that doesn't compare to Mario Williams? The Texans are floundering while Young and Bush's teams did miracle 180s. Whoever said 1 player doesn't make a difference is a lame excuse majority of the time (i.e. Bush and Young have both energized their teams to success).

BillsFever21
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Option C

TacklingDummy

Dozerdog
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
I vote Miami-

Mario Williams is far from a bust and will play in Hawaii some day. Sure, Reggie Bush should have been their pick, but if you are going to **** up, I'd rather **** up with Mario Williams as my mistake than Culpepper

Culpepper didn't cost me an extra pick either.

Goobylal
12-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Good call.:jam:

SquishDaFish
12-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Can you add option C. BAN Tacking Dummy. Ill vote there please.

SpillerThrills
12-11-2006, 09:46 PM
I have to say Miami.... Harrington has done nothing since he's been in the league and Donte has done nothing since he lost Randy Moss. why would you sign both of these guys who have done nothing in the last 3 years or so when you can draft a national champion QB??? the texans were thinking right when they passed on both VY and RB because they had their starters for both positions and needed big help on D.