PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs, VERY possible!!!!!!!

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 09:27 AM
We win out. The toughest game will be beating Baltimore in week 17.

We would need 5 other things to happen.

Jacksonville –Loss to NE and @ KC.
Jets lose in Miami
KC loses in SD
Denver losses to Cincinnati

That happens, we’re in. Let me explain.

We let Cin take the first Wild Card.

Jacksonville – Beats Tenn and Loses next week at home to NE. Then they lose in KC.

Jets finish 2-1 with a loss to Miami.

Denver finishes 2-1 with a loss to Cincy. They beat Ari and SF, but if they loss, who cares.

KC losses to SD and beats Oak and Jax.

Finish

Cincy 11-5 or 10-6 First seed.

Jack, Buff, Jets, Den and KC all tied at 9-7.

Division tie-breakers come first.

We beat the Jets on 4th tie-breaker, AFC records

KC beats Denver on 2nd tie-breaker (AFC West record).

That leaves KC, Jacksonville and Buffalo. Via the head to head sweep tie-breaker, Jacksonville lost to both teams and gets knocked out.

That leaves KC and Buffalo. Buffalo has the better AFC record 7-5 to 5-7.

We get the 6th spot.

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 09:30 AM
To be alive in week 17, we need the following thing to happen over the next two weeks.

Week 15
We beat Miami
SD beats KC

Week 16
We beat Tenn
Jets lose in Miami
Jax loses to NE
Denver loses to Cincy.

If those things happen, we’ll be alive going into week 17.

Then in week 17 we’d only need to:
Beat Baltimore (maybe backups)
Jacksonville losses to KC.

casdhf
12-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Great!

Dr. Lecter
12-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Nice work Pat!

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Slim but possible chance

Romes
12-11-2006, 09:38 AM
great work! I was wondering what the Bills chances were. :up:

unfortunatley, I see Jax winning those games.

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Slim but possible chance

Same thing probably works for the fins.

Winner of the game on Sunday will have an outside chance at this thing.

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 09:42 AM

We'll most likely need KC to lose to Jax, but Tenn can do us a favor by beating Jax this weekend.

RedEyE
12-11-2006, 09:50 AM
The hardest part is winning out our record. Miami will play tough and Tennesee is on fire late 4th qrtr. Baltimore will be volleying for home field against San Diego and Indy.

The rest of your scenerios for this to happen are certainly probable. I can see all the other games falling that way to end the year.

In other words, Buffalo controls its own destiny.

That missed FG against Indy sure would have come in handy about now.

Saratoga Slim
12-11-2006, 10:03 AM
It's an outside chance..........but at the beginning of the season I did not at all expect that going into week 15 we'd have even an outside chance of making the playoffs. It's an encouraging state of affairs.

mybills
12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
To be alive in week 17, we need the following thing to happen over the next two weeks.

Week 15
We beat Miami
SD beats KC

Week 16
We beat Tenn
Jets lose in Miami
Jax loses to NE
Denver loses to Cincy.

All very possible! I can see all of this likely to happen! :up:

mybills
12-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Jets lose in Miami

Oh man, this makes me sick having to root for them to win. I can't stand any of them. :ill:

gr8slayer
12-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Lets worry about this week before we start talking about week seventeen.

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Lets worry about this week before we start talking about week seventeen.

The players have to take it one at a time. Not fans.

mybills
12-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Exactly! :up:

raphael120
12-11-2006, 10:47 AM
you forgot to add to the list of things that need to happen for the Bills to make the playoffs.

#11 monkeys to fly out of my ass
#12 hell to get a lil bit colder

mikemac2001
12-11-2006, 10:51 AM
What sucks is everything will happen but we will lose in baltimore and crush our hopes....knowing how our luck is that will happen...BUT I love that we can still have hope

BAM
12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
What sucks is everything will happen but we will lose in baltimore and crush our hopes....knowing how our luck is that will happen...BUT I love that we can still have hope

Pittsburgh at home in '04. :ill:

casdhf
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I can see all those teams losing the games they're supposed to ... the tough part will be winning out for sure.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:10 AM

Jets lose in Miami
KC loses in SD

Jacksonville – Beats Tenn and Loses next week at home to NE. Then they lose in KC.

Denver finishes 2-1 with a loss to Cincy. They beat Ari and SF, but if they loss, who cares.

Finish

That leaves KC, Jacksonville and Buffalo. Via the head to head sweep tie-breaker, Jacksonville lost to both teams and gets knocked out.

We get the 6th spot.Dude, you're better off just hoping you win out and try to build something for next year.

We're technically alive too right now, but it would take an act of Congress, and an act of God to get us in, even if we win out.

Don't get too crazy w/ your big win yesterday. Take it for what it's worth and enjoy the offseason. That's my approach for the Fins right now.

I suppose stranger things have happened, but let's be real here. There will be no January football for either of us.

Mitchy moo
12-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow, great job pat. It looks tuff but very possible.

mybills
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Dude, you're better off just hoping you win out and try to build something for next year.

We're technically alive too right now, but it would take an act of Congress, and an act of God to get us in, even if we win out.

Don't get too crazy w/ your big win yesterday. Take it for what it's worth and enjoy the offseason. That's my approach for the Fins right now.

I suppose stranger things have happened, but let's be real here. There will be no January football for either of us.

Don't be pissin' in our cheerios. :rock: DTom

BAM
12-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Dude, you're better off just hoping you win out and try to build something for next year.

No crime in doing this.

I find it fun to see the scenarios. Nobody seriously believes it will happen. It's just fun though.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Don't be pissin' in our cheerios. :rock: DTomYou actually have a better shot than us because you beat Jax, but still, don't get too crazy!

Next year is going to be interesting. The Patsies will continue to slide, while the Phins, Jests and Jills will all get better! We're going to kill each other off, most likley.

I actually am sorta impressed w/ Loss-man lately. He may actually be a decent QB in the near future. Effing Shocking!!!

That said, :monkeyp:CHEERIOES ...

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 11:20 AM

Thank you for helping me see the light! You're so wise.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:20 AM
No crime in doing this.

I find it fun to see the scenarios. Nobody seriously believes it will definitely happen.This is true.

While I know it won't happen for us, I'm hoping that somehow there will be some possibility going into the last week where my team is still alive.

Wait, though, I just noticed - in your scenario, you don't have your 12/17 loss to the Dolphins figured in! Yep, that's gonna really hurt your chances! :roflmao:

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Thank you for helping me see the light! You're so wise.Just trying to keep you from getting your hopes up too high! Call it a Public Service Announcement for Bills fans!

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Just trying to keep you from getting your hopes up too high! Call it a Public Service Announcement for Bills fans!

I do this every year for fun.

You said to win out? Well if we do that and:

SD beats KC
Jets lose in Miami
Jax loses to NE
Denver loses to Cincy.

and

We're in. I don't think it's really that far-fetched. That's 5 games and all 5 will be favored by the team we need to win.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:26 AM
I do this every year for fun.

You said to win out? Well if we do that and:

SD beats KC
Jets lose in Miami
Jax loses to NE
Denver loses to Cincy.

and

We're in. I don't think it's really that far-fetched. That's 5 games and all 5 will be favored by the team we need to win.I suppose it is a little more possible than I had given you credit for.

Man, don't you really hate that loss to the Jets even more now!!

I can name about four losses for us that are just knife-through-the-heard painful for us about now!

mybills
12-11-2006, 11:26 AM
in your scenario, you don't have your 12/17 loss to the Dolphins figured in! Yep, that's gonna really hurt your chances! :roflmao:

Don't get too cocky..look what happened when this Jets fan did..:rofl:

Emslave. just ignore this guy... We all know Chad can mannage a game better than J.P, we all know the Jets are going to win this week @ the Meadowlands... Look for Vilma to have a break-out game this week, and look for the Bills LB, Wire, to make a crutial mistake.

I just dont see a Bills W this week. By the way, chad is one of the Best QB's in the redzone... He really never makes any mistakes down there, other than the Bears game, Chad is Chad in the Red-Zone, which is usually money.

Jets 27-
Jills 13

Patrick76777
12-11-2006, 11:28 AM
I suppose it is a little more possible than I had given you credit for.

Man, don't you really hate that loss to the Jets even more now!!

I can name about four losses for us that are just knife-through-the-heard painful for us about now!

Lions by 3
Pats by 2
SD by 3
Indy by 1

Yeah, we've got a few of those.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Don't get too cocky..look what happened when this Jets fan did..:rofl:Just playin'

It's going to be a helluva game, actually. Best matchup of 6-7 teams in years :lmao:

I'll actually be there this year, which makes it even more fun. I'll admit it, though, when I bought the tix in June, my rationale was this:

-I'm 0-5 in trips to Buffalo. I figured you would suck big time (along w/ the Jets) and we'd be on our way to 10-11 wins by this game. I figured it'd finally be the perfect opportunity to end my drought in Buffalo!!

Yeaaaahhhhh .... not so much.

BAM
12-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Still can't believe the Lions own... err Roy Williams owned us like that.

mybills
12-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Just playin'

It's going to be a helluva game, actually. Best matchup of 6-7 teams in years :lmao:

I'll actually be there this year, which makes it even more fun. I'll admit it, though, when I bought the tix in June, my rationale was this:

-I'm 0-5 in trips to Buffalo. I figured you would suck big time (along w/ the Jets) and we'd be on our way to 10-11 wins by this game. I figured it'd finally be the perfect opportunity to end my drought in Buffalo!!

Yeaaaahhhhh .... not so much.
:chuckle:

jamze132
12-11-2006, 11:42 AM
We need to take care of our own business and let the chips fall where they may. Realisticaly, we probably won't make the playoffs this year. And if we would have won one of our close games early in the season, we would be in pretty good shape. It should serve as a lesson learned that we have to show up each and every game and play 4 quarters of football. We should be a lot better next year, especially if we can actually stay healthy for once.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
looking at the games, it's odds on a possibilty.

Patrick76777
12-13-2006, 07:36 AM
looking at the games, it's odds on a possibilty.

People only look at the records. They don't realize that we have tie-breakers over just about each of the other teams.

Lee-83
12-13-2006, 08:06 AM
TOS - No name calling

HHURRICANE
12-13-2006, 08:11 AM
you forgot to add to the list of things that need to happen for the Bills to make the playoffs.

#11 monkeys to fly out of my ass
#12 hell to get a lil bit colder

In fairness to Patrick I was too scared to post the scenarios. It's really not that far fetched. The Bills need to win on Sunday.

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 08:30 AM
No crime in doing this.

I find it fun to see the scenarios. Nobody seriously believes it will happen. It's just fun though.
BILL-IEVE

Jimbuktu
12-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey Patrick, the last part of your equation in your sig is wrong. It should have the Chiefs over the Jags, not vice versa.

Also, Bills fans, let's cheer for Tennessee this week against Jax anyway, not just for the Chargers over the Chiefs. It can't hurt, and would really stack the odds against Jax.

OpIv37
12-13-2006, 12:44 PM
The Bills won't make the playoffs even if we win out, for one reason only: luck. Luck is NEVER on the side of Buffalo sports (most of us have been around long enough to realize that), and we'd need a lot of luck for all of these things to happen.

casdhf
12-13-2006, 12:47 PM
If we finish the season 8-8, 9-7 or even 7-9, after the off-season we had and the way we started I don't think anyone could complain. I know I'd be pumped. But, until we're eliminated ... I'm still gonna be keeping track.

Romes
12-13-2006, 12:53 PM
If we finish the season 8-8, 9-7 or even 7-9, after the off-season we had and the way we started I don't think anyone could complain. I know I'd be pumped. But, until we're eliminated ... I'm still gonna be keeping track.

word

Mitchy moo
12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
The Bills won't make the playoffs even if we win out, for one reason only: luck. Luck is NEVER on the side of Buffalo sports (most of us have been around long enough to realize that), and we'd need a lot of luck for all of these things to happen.

If we win out we made our own luck.

OpIv37
12-13-2006, 03:01 PM
If we win out we made our own luck.

This post makes absolutely no sense.

If we win out, we may still miss the playoffs depending on what happens with the other teams in the WC hunt.

We can't make our own luck- all we can do is win the games on our schedule. After that, we have to depend on luck with the other teams.

And luck has always been Buffalo's enemy when it comes to sports- not Buffalo's friend.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2006, 03:08 PM
We can't make our own luck- all we can do is win the games on our schedule. After that, we have to depend on luck with the other teams.

And luck has always been Buffalo's enemy when it comes to sports- not Buffalo's friend.

I respectfully disagree. We needed luck 2 years ago, which we got, and all we had to do was beat Pittsburgh's second string to get a playoff birth. MM and Drew did the rest and we lost the game.

The moral of that story is to win the damn games!! Let the chips fall where they may.

Mitchy moo
12-13-2006, 03:11 PM
This post makes absolutely no sense.

If we win out, we may still miss the playoffs depending on what happens with the other teams in the WC hunt.

Us being 9-7 is a victory in itself, we we're supposed to be horrible. It will also will mean the team is learning how to win and to finish games off. Winning out will show the NFL that we came to play and is something we can control. It will also probably get us a few primetime games, instead of the normal 1:00PM / 4PM starts. Start featuring the players, the team and the city not just the falls which they pan on everytime they show a game. Oh look hun it's Niagara Falls, like no one in Buffalo has ever been there.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 03:13 PM
You guys might want to take the word "VERY" out of this thread title. W/ it, there's not much credibility.

You have a shot, but "VERY" is a bit of a stretch, eh!

Jimbuktu
12-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Your signature is just plain stupid

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Us being 9-7 is a victory in itself, we we're supposed to be horrible. If I were a Jills fan, I'd take 9-7 and run w/ it.

I thought you guys would put 4-5 victories together this season, tops! You and the Jets are surprising, as was our 1-6 start.

Much the same, I'll take 9-7 now w/ the start we had.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Your signature is just plain stupidTo a two-year-old, it makes all the sense in the world.

Mahdi
12-13-2006, 03:23 PM

NE can beat anyone in the NFL as long as they have Brady...so beating JAX is very possible, then against KC both teams have good D but KC has a better O. Advantage KC and Larry Johnson.

Patrick76777
12-13-2006, 03:25 PM
You guys might want to take the word "VERY" out of this thread title. W/ it, there's not much credibility.

You have a shot, but "VERY" is a bit of a stretch, eh!

It's 5 games. and the team we need to win will be favored in all 5.

We just so happen to have a lot of tie breaker advantages.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 03:29 PM
It's 5 games. and the team we need to win will be favored in all 5.

We just so happen to have a lot of tie breaker advantages.Yeah, but it's the NFL. Favored teams don't always come through.

Hey, you're alive, I just wouldn't make any travel plans just yet.

Mitchy moo
12-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Yeah, but it's the NFL. Favored teams don't always come through.

Hey, you're alive, I just wouldn't make any travel plans just yet.

I wouldn't make any for your team either.

BillsFever21
12-13-2006, 04:56 PM
It's a lot of "if's" but it's not entirely impossible.

One of the games that pisses me off the most is losing to Detroit. Their first win of only two this season was against us. If we win that game that the possibility is a lot easier.

BAM
12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
It will be fun keeping track of these games this weekend.

YardRat
12-13-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't care how remote the possibility is...as long as it exists I'll be rooting for it to be so.

First, we have to beat Miami, though, and that's definitely not a given.

Patrick76777
12-14-2006, 07:23 AM
One small change to my plan.

KC over Oakland in week 16.

One of the keys in my scenario is that if Denver finishes 9-7, we will need KC to also finish 9-7.

We need this because Denver would beat us in tiebreakers. However, If Denver and KC both end up being 9-7, ties within a division are broken first. In that case, KC would knock Denver out and we would beat KC in a tiebreaker based on their poor AFC record.

In my scenario, I called on KC losing to SD and Denver losing to Cincy. This would result in both teams finishing 9-7 and KC winning the tie-breaker. So, if Denver does manage to beat both Arizona and SF, We will need KC to beat Oakland in order to tie Denver.

That being said, if Denver losses to either of those teams, It won’t matter because we’ll beat KC anyway.

Denver is just about the only team that we can’t beat on tie-breaker.

mybills
12-14-2006, 07:32 AM
NE can beat anyone in the NFL as long as they have Brady...so beating JAX is very possible, then against KC both teams have good D but KC has a better O. Advantage KC and Larry Johnson.
He took a pretty good beating last week. His body must be pretty sore. :snicker:

Patrick76777
12-14-2006, 07:44 AM
I also wanted to figure out if we can somehow get a week 17, Win and In Scenario.

Meaning of course that in week 17 the only thing we’ll need to grab a playoff spot is a win over Baltimore.

Before I even write this, please, please, PLEASE understand, that I just did this for fun and thought I’d share. This would be very difficult to pull off.

Here goes.

We beat both Miami and Tennessee at home.

Week 15:
Ten over Jax
Ari over Den
SD over KC

Week 16
NE over Jax
Cin over Den
Mia over Jets

That would make the standings
Buf – 8-7
Jax – 8-7
Den – 7-8
KC – 8-7
Jets – 8-7

No matter what happens in week 17, as long as we win, none of these teams could catch us.

Jax and KC play and the winner would tie us at 9-7 and we would beat both in a tiebreaker.

Even if Denver won, they would only be 8-8

The Jets would finish 9-7 but lose on the 4th tie-breaker (AFC record).

If that happens, we go into Baltimore only needing to win to wrap up the last playoff spot.

JoeMama
12-14-2006, 07:55 AM

Jets lose in Miami
KC loses in SD

Finish

We get the 6th spot.

Count JoeyMama in as one of the true-believers.

I refuse to put a fork in 2006. As long as there's hope, I'm going to embrace it.

JP Losman is one of the true-believers too. He's talking playoffs.

”The season is not over. We have a long way to go. If we keep winning, you never know what will happen at the end.”

Mitchy moo
12-14-2006, 10:21 PM
I also wanted to figure out if we can somehow get a week 17, Win and In Scenario.

Meaning of course that in week 17 the only thing we’ll need to grab a playoff spot is a win over Baltimore.

Before I even write this, please, please, PLEASE understand, that I just did this for fun and thought I’d share. This would be very difficult to pull off.

Here goes.

We beat both Miami and Tennessee at home.

Week 15:
Ten over Jax
Ari over Den
SD over KC

Week 16
NE over Jax
Cin over Den
Mia over Jets

That would make the standings
Buf – 8-7
Jax – 8-7
Den – 7-8
KC – 8-7
Jets – 8-7

No matter what happens in week 17, as long as we win, none of these teams could catch us.

Jax and KC play and the winner would tie us at 9-7 and we would beat both in a tiebreaker.

Even if Denver won, they would only be 8-8

The Jets would finish 9-7 but lose on the 4th tie-breaker (AFC record).

If that happens, we go into Baltimore only needing to win to wrap up the last playoff spot.

Week 16 looks doable, the week 15 arizona over denver looks to be a stretch but hey that's why they play the game. ESPN likes the cards:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=552 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cnnPWLogo>http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/broncos_r_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/broncos/) http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/cardinals_l_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/cardinals/)
4:05 p.m. ET
Preview (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/previews/2006/12/17/2215_preview.html) | Matchup (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/matchups/broncos-cardinals.html)
</TD><TD class=cnnPWTeam vAlign=top>Denver (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/broncos/) (7-6) at Arizona (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/cardinals/) (4-9)
Matt Leinart's completion average the last four weeks: 66, 61, 63, 62. Arizona's record the last four weeks: 3-1. Coincidence: I think not.
Arizona 27, Denver 20
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mitchy moo
12-14-2006, 10:22 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=552 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cnnPWLogo>http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/broncos_r_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/broncos/) http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/cardinals_l_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/cardinals/)
Preview (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/previews/2006/12/17/2215_preview.html) | Matchup (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/matchups/broncos-cardinals.html)
</TD><TD class=cnnPWTeam vAlign=top>Denver (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/broncos/) (7-6) at Arizona (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/cardinals/) (4-9)
Matt Leinart's completion average the last four weeks: 66, 61, 63, 62. Arizona's record the last four weeks: 3-1. Coincidence: I think not.
Arizona 27, Denver 20
Arizona 27, Denver 20
Arizona 27, Denver 20
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=552 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cnnPWLogo>http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/chiefs_r_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/chiefs/) http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/logos/helmets/65/chargers_l_65.gif (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/chargers/)
8:15 p.m. ET
Preview (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/previews/2006/12/17/2227_preview.html) | Matchup (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/matchups/chiefs-chargers.html)

</TD><TD class=cnnPWTeam vAlign=top>Kansas City (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/chiefs/) (7-6) at San Diego (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/chargers/) (11-2)
LaDainian Tomlinson has as many touchdowns since the start of November, 18, as the Bucs and Raiders (16) have scored all season.
San Diego 33, Kansas City 14

Mitchy moo
12-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Week 15
We beat Miami
SD beats KC

Week 16
We beat Tenn
Jets lose in Miami
Jax loses to NE
Denver loses to Cincy.

Jacksonville losses to KC.<!-- / message -->

TheBrownBear
12-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Jacksonville is losing to Tennessee in the 3rd quarter. That has to play in Buffalo's favor.

Typ0
12-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Ten is playing very tough thanks to the qb play they are getting. I think they may win today and knock JAX down below us. Why does minny have to suck so bad?

Typ0
12-17-2006, 02:15 PM
what about the other teams that have the same record as us? What if, for example, PIT wins out.

Typ0
12-17-2006, 02:16 PM
I guess PIT is the only threat there since we play TEN. Do we beat them on common opponents?

TheBrownBear
12-17-2006, 02:18 PM
We would have a better conference record than Pittsburgh (7-5 vs. 6-6). Playoffs are starting to become a possibility. We would have to beat Baltimore on the road though.

TheBrownBear
12-17-2006, 02:21 PM
David Garrard is melting down. Tennessee is going to win that game.

Typ0
12-17-2006, 02:25 PM
I don't see the JESTS losing again though...they really have the favorable schedule.