PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me

Gunzlingr
12-11-2006, 09:41 AM
or does the insult contest get lamer with each passing year? Next year will be like 2 ******ed first graders throwing down on the playground. A great institution has become a joke. :(

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 09:42 AM
It's just you

Gunzlingr
12-11-2006, 09:43 AM
It's just you

No, wrong answer.

L.A. Playa
12-11-2006, 09:44 AM
next year the championship will be someone calling someone a poopy head and the other retorting with you have dookie breathe

Devin
12-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Just you.

While ill give you the first round was weak for me and a few others, the last two were pretty good. The finals were great :up:

Maybe next year you can do more then watch.

Mr. Miyagi
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
or does the insult contest get lamer with each passing year? Next year will be like 2 ******ed first graders throwing down on the playground. A great institution has become a joke. :(
I agree.

This offseason we should have an invite-only classic tourney with just the OGs like you, me, Pat, Log, Mr. Reality, EE, even mybills and AssClown. Bring the quality of the tourney back up.

That's be cool. :up:

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 01:52 PM
I agree.

This offseason we should have an invite-only classic tourney with just the OGs like you, me, Pat, Log, Mr. Reality, EE, even mybills and AssClown. Bring the quality of the tourney back up.

That's be cool. :up:Sorry MM but you lost all credibility when you included assclown :assclown: on your list. Sorry!

Devin
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
I agree.

That's be cool. :up:

lol. "The OG's". About as scary as a fruit bat that lot is.

The classic battle of 03' eh. You girls have milked that for long enough :yawn: it wasn't really even that funny. Both 05 and 06 killed that no probs.

Instead of making excuse like last year and this one why dont one of you knobs ever join. And I mean really not some excuse about the talent, or lack of time....etc.

Forward_Lateral
12-11-2006, 01:55 PM
**** you guys.

L.A. Playa
12-11-2006, 02:00 PM
non of you guys would have survived Devins wraith in the finals this year so stop kissing your own asses

THATHURMANATOR
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
I thought it was a good contest..

Kudos Devin!

Devin
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
I thought it was a good contest..

Kudos Devin!

Thanks bro, i had a lot of fun. This years was a lot more fun then last years.

LOG's gmail bit in the first round was friggin hysterical.

Gunzlingr
12-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Just you.

While ill give you the first round was weak for me and a few others, the last two were pretty good. The finals were great :up:

Maybe next year you can do more then watch.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

The first round was as weak as could be, the finals were alright but nothing special. You both just did the same thing and the originality that Log showed in the beginning was just copied from then on out.

Devin
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Sorry, but you are wrong.

The first round was as weak as could be, the finals were alright but nothing special. You both just did the same thing and the originality that Log showed in the beginning was just copied from then on out.

lol.

Not really, 2003 was just laughable compared to the last 2 years.

LOG has always been pretty good at this stuff, as far as the finals go the myspace bit was planned before I was even in the finals.

You have to try and one up the other person, LOG posted a great one so I had to 1-up him. Thats the way it works.

But then again I think we both know had you entered this contest you would have been outmatched.

chernobylwraiths
12-12-2006, 07:04 PM
non of you guys would have survived Devins wraith in the finals this year so stop kissing your own asses

Devin's WHAT? I have no affiliation with Devin!

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Anyone wanna have some smack talk with me? :box:

Devin
12-13-2006, 12:09 AM
lol

mybills
12-13-2006, 07:29 AM
This offseason we should have an invite-only classic tourney with just the OGs like you, me, Pat, Log, Mr. Reality, EE, even mybills and AssClown.

What do you mean by, "even"? :club:

mybills
12-13-2006, 07:32 AM
You MUST have SOME sympathy for me? First I had to go against Dozer, then log. I still think those matchups were first on purpose, since they wanted good competition and they knew they'd get that with me. :evil:

Bling
12-13-2006, 02:31 PM
I love how Miyagi thinks he's an OG. :rofl: The only posters worth a **** in these comps are Devin, Dozer, LOG, Assclown, Real, and Pat.