PDA

View Full Version : Question on the JP to Evans bombs

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure but haven't all (or most) of them been on fly patterns up the left sideline?

Mad Bomber
12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure but haven't all (or most) of them been on fly patterns up the left sideline?

You are correct, sir.

Coach Sal
12-11-2006, 11:12 AM

Of Lee's five TD's:

-Short 5-yard slant to the left side vs. Chicago;
-43-yarder down the left sideline vs. Green Bay. (This appeared to be a Fly Pattern, but I think it may have been something else mid-range that turned into it because of busted coverage);
-83-yarder down the left sideline vs. Houston (Fly Pattern)
-77-yarder down the left sideline vs. New York Jets (Fake slant, Fly Pattern)

Jp did miss him on a Fly down the right side against Chicago. But, other than that, all to the left and all the long ones were flies.

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Of Lee's five TD's:

-Short 5-yard slant to the left side vs. Chicago;
-43-yarder down the left sideline vs. Green Bay. (This appeared to be a Fly Pattern, but I think it may have been something else mid-range that turned into it because of busted coverage);
-77-yarder down the left sideline vs. New York Jets (Fake slant, Fly Pattern)

Jp did miss him on a Fly down the right side against Chicago. But, other than that, all to the left and all the long ones were flies.Thanks. I'm sending this to Nick Saban right away! He will need to know this information!

Joe Fo Sho
12-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks. I'm sending this to Nick Saban right away! He will need to know this information!

While you're at it, let him know that marvin harrison will line up on the right side of the field 100% of the time. Maybe none of the coaches realize this and that's why they can rarely stop them.....

Meathead
12-11-2006, 12:36 PM
the houston backs said they knew it and he still smoked them twice. that day he did one fake and one fly

the jests backs said they knew it and so he gave them the double fake. and they bit on it haard. they almost bumped into each other which woulda been even better lol

you have to know every back he faces now is planning for it. thats key of course as it will open up the middle for the royal parrish reeds of the offense

now if we can get peerless rolling it will be a show

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 02:01 PM
While you're at it, let him know that marvin harrison will line up on the right side of the field 100% of the time. Maybe none of the coaches realize this and that's why they can rarely stop them.....I'm just being a wise arse. Stopping Evans will be key if Miami hopes to win.

His move on that long TD yesterday was classic toast-making!

SABURZFAN
12-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks. I'm sending this to Nick Saban right away! He will need to know this information!

don't forget to tell him that evans could have eaten lunch,waiting for the football,when he burned a.harris too.that play was tricky. :up: