PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins game this week has to be a sellout & REP THREAD!!!!!

Mitchy moo
12-11-2006, 11:17 AM
We need all of us to represent Buffalo at home this week and make that stadium rock, it's our time!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!:bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 11:21 AM
You are desperate for rep aren't you Skoob. I did my part and bought one ticket

raphael120
12-11-2006, 11:22 AM
well, ill be there for the titans! so GO ME!!!!!! row 5 too! ;) closest ill be to the field at a football game, EVER! so excited! right behind the bills bench! anyone else get any tickets that are that close? do you get to talk to the players, what? this is a new thing for me!

Mitchy moo
12-11-2006, 11:31 AM
well, ill be there for the titans! so GO ME!!!!!! row 5 too! ;) closest ill be to the field at a football game, EVER! so excited! right behind the bills bench! anyone else get any tickets that are that close? do you get to talk to the players, what? this is a new thing for me!

I was in row 4 for the Bills home opener against the jets this year. It was real cool to watch the players that close, you almost feel like you are part of the team. Congrats on getting those seats and have fun!!!!

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:35 AM
What's happened over there in Buffalo. Years ago, Dolphins-Bills tix would be the first to sell out?????

This game isn't a sell out yet? I bought my tix the first day they went on sale in June, figureing I had to hurry.

WTF???? What the hell is going on over there? Never used to be like that.

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 11:37 AM
You gonna stop by the Helmet tailgate Tom??

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:37 AM
You gonna stop by the Helmet tailgate Tom??Where?

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 11:38 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=114924

Look at this thread

DolfanTom
12-11-2006, 11:42 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=114924

Look at this threadSure, why the heck not. I'm getting there around 9:30-10 w/ my dad and brother!

Meathead
12-11-2006, 12:11 PM
What's happened over there in Buffalo. Years ago, Dolphins-Bills tix would be the first to sell out????? Never used to be like that.
well its been the battle for last place on the line for quite some time so that has a lot to do with it

but now that the game suddenly and surprisingly has playoff implications albeit admittedly small i wonder if that can possibly spur enough sales to make it by thurs

how many tix left anyway i forgot but i knew it was a big number unlikely to make it

Historian
12-11-2006, 01:33 PM
If this one is close, (like under 2000 seats left) Ralph will open up his checkbook, buy what's left, and donate them to organizations that serve underprivleged youth, so they can attend.

And it'll be a Christmas present to the fans by lifting the blackout.

Pinkerton Security
12-11-2006, 01:41 PM
If this one is close, (like under 2000 seats left) Ralph will open up his checkbook, buy what's left, and donate them to organizations that serve underprivleged youth, so they can attend.

And it'll be a Christmas present to the fans by lifting the blackout.

For real??? if so, it'd be the first time in a while ralph has opened his checkbook at all....

GO BILLS!!!

THATHURMANATOR
12-11-2006, 03:02 PM
What's happened over there in Buffalo. Years ago, Dolphins-Bills tix would be the first to sell out?????

This game isn't a sell out yet? I bought my tix the first day they went on sale in June, figureing I had to hurry.

WTF???? What the hell is going on over there? Never used to be like that.

Both teams have sucked for a couple years now. The game probably will sell out or be close at least.

PECKERWOOD
12-11-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna be there cheering our boys!

Mitchy moo
12-11-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm gonna be there cheering our boys!

Way to go BF!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!:bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon