PDA

View Full Version : Resign him now........

JPFBillsFan
12-11-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm not a big fan of Gandy but if what JP said that he is the leader of the OLine

We need to resign him now otherwise it will cost more in the offseason once he tests the waters.

Kiss Fletcher/Clements/Lindell good bye......

We're going to look very different next year.....

Thoughts on Youboty's performance yesterday?

Romes
12-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Youboty was the nickel back yesterday and I didn't notice him on the field. Which for a CB means he played well.

OpIv37
12-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Gandy sucks at tackle but is good at guard. I'd keep him. We should keep Lindell as well (two years ago, I never thought I'd be saying that).

Clements is gone. I'm 50/50 on him- he's played better lately, but that was after a year and a half of sucking. Anyway, it's irrelevant because we'll be outbid.

I don't know what to do about Fletch- I'd like to keep him but his scumbag agent is going to demand way more money than a guy on the wrong side of 30 is worth. That being said, we'll have the cap space to keep him so we probably should.

JPFBillsFan
12-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Rather have AThomas or Briggs or KJune...instead of Fletcher...

we need a quicker stronger middle LB....

I like Crowell and Ellison....Spikes post ankle and Fletcher need to be replaced....

Bring back Lindell but I bet Parcells or Synder over pays...

Clements goes to the highest bidder.....

Devin
12-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Didnt 2 weeks ago JP call Fowler the leader of the line.

At any rate id keep him.

djjimkelly
12-11-2006, 12:17 PM
i think nate i splaying like a demon could be a product of finally getting the scheme 8-13 weeks in IMO hes been by far our best DB this year