I didn't get to watch the game.

Did we play Cover 2 ?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Yesterdays D

I'm not the expert on this but it looked like we did. Most of the time we only rushed 4 and there was a lot of nickel D cuz of injuries.

Our pass D didn't suffer at all without McGee and Whitner, which really surprised me. The run D got a pass because we got the lead and forced Pennington to throw- that definitely worked to our advantage.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

there were games where our D played well when we didn't play cover 2 majority of the ballgame.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Yea they played cover 2. I was listening to the game on Sirius and the Bills guys were talking about how the backups had to adjust to the cover 2, I guess the corners backed off the line a bit, but they did in fact play a C2.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Yes, and the Jests were rattled.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            there were games where our D played well when we didn't play cover 2 majority of the ballgame.
            I think a lot of it depends on the opponent. As we've discussed before, the Bills don't really have cover 2 personnel because they've only had one off-season to build their team. But like I said, the fact that we forced the jets to pass allowed the LB's to play back a little bit. Also, Schobel owned D'Brick all day- the cover 2 depends on getting pressure with the front 4 and the Bills are getting good at doing that (except Tim Anderson).
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• alohabillsfan
              • Sep 2003

Did we play cover 2.... Nope, we covered all of them!!!

Comment

Working...
              X