PDA

View Full Version : congrats billsfans!

CuseJetsFan83
12-11-2006, 06:06 PM
hey y'all im back from the trip to the lands of meadow......... had a great time, minus one thing..... bet you cant guess what.....

bills played one of the most well rounded games ive seen in a while.
they are defintely righting the proverbial ship.

just wanted to say, savor this one....... but dont harp on it too much, you guys have an equally important game sunday ;-)

good luck!

scott51
12-11-2006, 06:07 PM
hey y'all im back from the trip to the lands of meadow......... had a great time, minus one thing..... bet you cant guess what.....

just wanted to say, savor this one....... but dont harp on it too much, you guys have an equally important game sunday ;-)

good luck!

Thanks, good luck against who ever the Green are playing next week! :fishfry:

shelby
12-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks!

:jetsuck::snicker:

CuseJetsFan83
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks!

:jetsuck::snicker: after the performance (minus the special teams) i agree......

mybills
12-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks, cuse! :up: Did you stay till the end? :snicker:

CuseJetsFan83
12-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Thanks, cuse! :up: Did you stay till the end? :snicker:

yuppers, hotel was only a mile away, so i walked

lol

its like the walk of shame i had the past few years at the ralph before this year

mybills
12-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Glad you stayed for your team. So many of you didn't, and that's a shame. :cynic:

CuseJetsFan83
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Glad you stayed for your team. So many of you didn't, and that's a shame. :cynic:

it was the same with the buffalo game up at the ralph..........

SpillerThrills
12-11-2006, 08:10 PM
it was the same with the buffalo game up at the ralph..........

alot of "fans" just want to beat the rush.... only die hard fans stay till the end of the game no matter what the score it....

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2006, 08:14 AM

good luck!
IN YOUR FACE! HAHAHHAHAHAA HOW YOU FEEL AFTER THAT BEATING WE GAVE YOU? LIKE I SAID, IN YOUR FACE!

mybills
12-12-2006, 08:17 AM
alot of "fans" just want to beat the rush.... only die hard fans stay till the end of the game no matter what the score it....
I guess I'm a die hard fan, of course, I learned a lesson about staying till the end from the Houston come back game. :up:

Historian
12-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Just make sure you do some squishing of your own next week, Cuse!

Don't the fish suck?

BleedinGreenNC
12-12-2006, 09:42 AM
I had to come back and give props to you all!!!!

Good luck the rest of the way!!

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 09:46 AM

good luck!

Welcome back and thanks. Glad you have fun and I'm very happy about something, I bet you can't guess what! Anyways, Mangina has you guys headed in the right direction and well, good luck next week! :up:

DynaPaul
12-12-2006, 11:42 AM
I expected us to win this past Sunday. For some reason we always seem to split wins with the Jets no matter how bad or good each team is doing. Still, it was a good game but not as close as the last one.

jamze132
12-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Classy thread Cuse, classy. I wish I was as classy as you since I feel bad for what I'm about to say... Aaron Schobel sends his reguards to Da'Brick.

CuseJetsFan83
12-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Classy thread Cuse, classy. I wish I was as classy as you since I feel bad for what I'm about to say... Aaron Schobel sends his reguards to Da'Brick.

hey the nfl sack leader took da-brick back to school...... the bills flat out were better in almost ever aspect...... no excuses, they were better.....

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2006, 03:29 PM
J-E-T-S
Suck, suck suck!

CuseJetsFan83
12-12-2006, 03:44 PM
J-E-T-S
Suck, suck suck!
see signature.... at original part of thread

TigerJ
12-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys. I think the AFC East is going to be super competitive next year again (like it was a while back).

EricStratton
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I git hit with a bottle during Nates TD return.

Is it wrong to wish VD on all Jet fans?

mr nyjet
12-12-2006, 09:15 PM
J-E-T-S
Suck, suck suck!

it's too bad there's one class-less clown on the board. :chair:

count how many lombardi trophies you have-here's a clue: if you want to see one, visit the jets complex in hempstead.

jamze132
12-13-2006, 06:26 AM
hey the nfl sack leader took da-brick back to school...... the bills flat out were better in almost ever aspect...... no excuses, they were better.....
You are now one of my favorite Jets fans. Until you guys beat us.

j/k

mybills
12-13-2006, 07:17 AM
I git hit with a bottle during Nates TD return.

Is it wrong to wish VD on all Jet fans?
:eek: It's ok to wish it on the one who threw it.
btw, the one behind me wished Willis would get his legs broken. :shakeno:
Even my son turned around and told her to never say that again.