PDA

View Full Version : If the game begins to snow, Miami will win

Bling
12-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Where's Fat Tony, I will bet 10,000 ZBs that if it begins to snow, Miami will win!

Bling
12-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Harrington played ball at Oregon and played in Detriot. Chambers played at Wisconsin. Tell me they won't destroy the Bills. :D

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Fat Tony does not like your tone

Drive 4 Five
12-11-2006, 08:03 PM
:moon:

Slim
Harrington played ball at Oregon and played in Detriot. Chambers played at Wisconsin. Tell me they won't destroy the Bills. :D

Yes, the 3 inches of snowfall in oregon a year has surely prepared Harrington for the temperatures in Buffalo. Not to mention the fridgid tempertures of the SilverDOME and Ford field(which is also a dome) in detriot.

Bling
Fat Tony does not like your tone

Neither do I :ill:

But last time I put tons of money on the Fish, I won big time. That Chicago game was incredible, huh? :D

LtFinFan66
12-11-2006, 08:04 PM
:up:

Bling
12-11-2006, 08:04 PM
I grew up in Oregon, it snows a few inches a year TOPS, It doesnt even compare to Buffalo.. And Detriot has a dome, so its irrelavent.

LOL! I'm trying to convince myself that betting 10,000 ZBs on the Dolphins in the snow can be justified.

Philagape
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Does it snow a lot in the Silverdome and Ford Field? :funny:

THATHURMANATOR
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Harrington played ball at Oregon and played in Detriot. Chambers played at Wisconsin. Tell me they won't destroy the Bills. :DYeah but Harrington stinks.

The_Philster
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Does it snow a lot in the Silverdome and Ford Field? :funny:
:rofl:

Bling
12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah but Harrington stinks.

Stinks is giving him too much credit! :ill: I want the days back where Miami had a good QB. He doesn't have to be Marino, just friggin' decent, zero picks, put up 200 yards passing as a min, and could lead the team if the team needed it.

Goobylal
12-11-2006, 09:06 PM
What's Miami's record in Buffalo in December? I rest my case.

HHURRICANE
12-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Buffalo wins. PERIOD.

However, it's just a bump on Miami's road to the Superbowl! Go Pepper!!!:hitself:

gr8slayer
12-11-2006, 10:15 PM
He played in Detroit in the confines of a freaking dome.

feelthepain
12-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah but Harrington stinks.

And JP doesn't??? Dude, nobody wants JP but Bills fans....what a shock!!!

feelthepain
12-11-2006, 11:09 PM
He played in Detroit in the confines of a freaking dome.

He played in the norris division aginst the Packers and Bears also! Does it snow in Chicago and Greenbay??? I think it does!

gr8slayer
12-11-2006, 11:15 PM
He played in the norris division aginst the Packers and Bears also! Does it snow in Chicago and Greenbay??? I think it does!
And he got laughed out of Detroit. What's your point?

Crisis
12-11-2006, 11:18 PM
And JP doesn't??? Dude, nobody wants JP but Bills fans....what a shock!!!

I'm sure anyone with half a brain (obviously not you) would take JP over Harringblows any day of the week.

clumping platelets
12-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Harrington played ball at Oregon and played in Detriot.

Doesn't snow much in Oregon nor does it snow inside a dome stadium in Detroit

Devin
12-12-2006, 01:44 AM
As a Bills fan I make it a rule to not be confident going into any game. (i.e. Detriot)

However against the fins in Buffalo in December I will make an exception.

Schobel Vs. the Fins paper OL is going to make Harrington his *****.

jamze132
12-12-2006, 05:32 AM
Detroit has a dome? And the fact that Mularkey is going to try something really stupid to prove to all of us Bills fans that he is good or something.

And when was the last time Chambers played in Wisconsin? By the way, who really cares?

jamze132
12-12-2006, 05:38 AM
After seeing what Schobel did to Da'Brickashaw last week, you might want to reevaluate your LT and give him some TE help all day.

Jeff1220
12-12-2006, 07:37 AM

And he lost often in both places.

M
12-12-2006, 09:35 AM

OK ... "they won't destroy the Bills". How's that?

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 09:52 AM
And he lost often in both places.

No, "they" (Detroit) lost often, it had nothing to do with the weather.

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 09:59 AM
As a Bills fan I make it a rule to not be confident going into any game. (i.e. Detriot)

Schobel Vs. the Fins paper OL is going to make Harrington his *****.

So you're betting "one" player wins this game for you??? I see, so Schobel is gonna get to Joey and dominate the game, but JT, V.Holliday, Matt Roth, Kevin Carter, Keith Traylor, David Bowens and the rest of our 3rd ranked D won't get to that decisive machicne, known as JP Losman??? Dude, you make me laugh.

Devin
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
So you're betting "one" player wins this game for you??? I see, so Schobel is gonna get to Joey and dominate the game, but JT, V.Holliday, Matt Roth, Kevin Carter, Keith Traylor, David Bowens and the rest of our 3rd ranked D won't get to that decisive machicne, known as JP Losman??? Dude, you make me laugh.

It is absolutley astonishing how you twist and turn posts to fit your argument.

Where in the hell did I say one player was going to win the game for us? I simply stated the obvious. Schobel Vs. your entire paper thin OL = Schobel sacking harrington.....frequently.

Of course he isnt going to win the game alone. You're "3rd ranked D" (which will likely land in the geriatric ward next season) I am sure will make a game of it, however I am confident that any team that rely's on Joey harrington to take them to victory is a joke.

The Bills offense will be able to do enough.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:52 PM

Schobel Vs. the Fins paper OL is going to make Harrington his *****.You do realize Harrington has only been sacked 13 times in the 9 games he has started right?? And that included ZERO sacks by the Bears D, 2 by the Pats D in 2 games, and Zero by the Jets. He won't stand around and hold the ball like Pepper did the first time around!

shelby
12-12-2006, 03:04 PM
How can "the game begin to snow"?:scratch:

:fishfry:
:squish:

i will bet 5,000 zb's that Harrington gets sacked at least once.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 03:06 PM
How can "the game begin to snow"?:scratch:

:fishfry:
:squish:

With all the Cocaine that goes through Miami, it snows year round.

Devin
12-12-2006, 03:21 PM
You do realize Harrington has only been sacked 13 times in the 9 games he has started right?? And that included ZERO sacks by the Bears D, 2 by the Pats D in 2 games, and Zero by the Jets. He won't stand around and hold the ball like Pepper did the first time around!

We shall see!

Philagape
12-12-2006, 05:00 PM
If this thread were a headline, it would be on Jay Leno.

Put it in the BZ HoF!!!