PDA

View Full Version : Miami fans need a wake up call.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 08:30 AM
I have been reading the posts over at Fin Heaven and it's amazing how many over there feel that the Dolphins are a far superior team to Buffalo. I understood that sentiment early in the season but geez we are going into week #15 and they got spanked by the Jags at home after we just beat them. We have the same record, matter-of-fact we have a better conference and divisional record, so I'm not really sure what they see that makes them so much better than us.

Any thoughts?!

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Well you got destroyed by the Bears and we whipped their ass so what's your point. We whipped the Pats and you didn't. Don't compare games against other teams. That's useless. We are both about equal IMO and it should be a good game. Games against rivals usually are :up:

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 08:36 AM
I have been reading the posts over at Fin Heaven and it's amazing how many over there feel that the Dolphins are a far superior team to Buffalo. I understood that sentiment early in the season but geez we are going into week #15 and they got spanked by the Jags at home after we just beat them. We have the same record, matter-of-fact we have a better conference and divisional record, so I'm not really sure what they see that makes them so much better than us.

Any thoughts?!
Not to mention we already beat the fins this season.

Historian
12-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Oh December is their month!

When they fold like a cheap suit.

:snicker:

OpIv37
12-12-2006, 08:38 AM
The Dolphins have been playing well lately and their D has really come together. This will be a very tough game for us.

That being said, I can see why Dolphins fans have confidence in their team but there's no definitive evidence that says they're better than the Bills. We've been tough lately too.

I think the key is keeping Jason Taylor in check. If we can keep him out of Losman's face, we should be able to win.

OpIv37
12-12-2006, 08:39 AM
The Dolphins have been playing well lately and their D has really come together. This will be a very tough game for us.

That being said, I can see why Dolphins fans have confidence in their team but there's no definitive evidence that says they're better than the Bills. We've been tough lately too.

I think the key is keeping Jason Taylor in check. If we can keep him out of Losman's face, we should be able to win.

LtFinFan66
well at least Harrington won't just stand around in the pocket holding the ball waiting to be sacked like Culpepper did. You guys just need to admit it should be a good game and then let it play out Sunday.

oh, and tip Thurm 3 cents:up:

jamze132

Any thoughts?!
Well they did manage to beat the Bears and shut out the Patriots. So they have my respect.

LtFinFan66

:snicker:4-0 December last year

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 08:43 AM
well at least Harrington won't just stand around in the pocket holding the ball waiting to be sacked like Culpepper did. You guys just need to admit it should be a good game and then let it play out Sunday.

oh, and tip Thurm 3 cents:up:

READ MY POST! I never said the Bills are way better than the Dolphins! It's going to be a tough, close, game. Again, I don't understand why so many Dolphins fans don't see it that way. They act like we are the Cardinals.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
I DID READ YOUR POST!! I know. I was just saying. I am sure there are those on here just like FH who think the Bills are far superior as well. It goes both ways:up: Super-Homers are Super-Homers no matter what color gear the wear

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Well they did manage to beat the Bears and shut out the Patriots. So they have my respect.

One more time. I never said I don't have respect for their team. I said I
don't understand why they are not respecting us.

People please read the posts around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Historian
12-12-2006, 08:47 AM
I don't respect them

They suck ass.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't respect them

They suck ass.if you weren't my ride I would tell you where to stick it :snicker:

alohabillsfan
12-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Miami and Buffalo

Miami @ Buffalo Lost 6-16 We beat Miami
Oct 1 @Houston Lost 15-17 We beat Houston
Oct 15 @N.Y. Jets Lost 17-20 We Beat the Jets
Oct 22 Green Bay Lost 24-34 We beat the Packers
Nov 5 @Chicago Won 31-13 We lost to the Bears
Nov 19 Minnesota Won 24-20 Push
Nov 23 @Detroit Won 27-10 We lost to Friggin Detroit
Dec 3 Jacksonville Lost 10-24 We beat the Jags
Dec 10 New England Won 21- 0 We lost to the Pats

With all that said and compared... Who the hell knows thats why they play! It really should be a good match up and both teams are playing better now than when they first matched up. I really just want The Bills, Jets, or Dolphins to kick the crap out of the freaking pats! I am tired of them! Thanks Miami!

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 09:27 AM
:goodpost:

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Well you got destroyed by the Bears and we whipped their ass so what's your point. We whipped the Pats and you didn't. Don't compare games against other teams. That's useless. We are both about equal IMO and it should be a good game. Games against rivals usually are :up:

I respect Miami's defense and they got some play makers on offense as well. We got the edge at QB, WR and RB assuming Ronnie Brown isn't back yet, or not 100%.

Miami has a slight edge on DL and LB. Our secondary is far superior though however.

Buffalo also has a huge edge on ST's. Moorman, Lindell, McGee and Parrish make some big plays for us and we will need some big play out of them, if we are going to beat the fish.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Donnie Jones our punter is pretty damn good as well and NEVER go to sleep on little Wes Welker

Samphin1
12-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Donnie Jones downed three punts inside the 5 yard line last week and almost got a fourth. Plus, when he needs to, he boots the ball about jus as far as anyone.

Yes, we lost to the Jags, but you lost to the Bears, Lions and Pats (twice). I tink all four teams in the division are actually fairly even right now, it just turns out that the first month or two, Buffalo and Miami dug themselves too deep. It should be a good game this weekend and Ronnie Brown IS NOT playing, so be prepared for Sammy Morris to run it down your throats!

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Bills O is better.

Dolphins D is better.

Depending on which special teams unit shows up thats a coin flip.

It will be a good game with both teams feeling like they can win.

Historian
12-12-2006, 09:55 AM
so be prepared for Sammy Morris to run it down your throats!

We've never had a problem defending against our cast offs in the past.

This weekend will be no different.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 09:56 AM
I tink all four teams in the division are actually fairly even right now, it just turns out that the first month or two, Buffalo and Miami dug themselves too deep.

It should be a good game this weekend and Ronnie Brown IS NOT playing, so be prepared for Sammy Morris to run it down your throats!

I agree. I think on any given Sunday any team in the AFC East cant beat the other.

Uhhh, Olindo Mare could run the ball down our throats.

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Bills O is better.

Dolphins D is better.

Depending on which special teams unit shows up thats a coin flip.

It will be a good game with both teams feeling like they can win.

Bills O is ranked 30th in the league. With thier "starting" QB!
Bills D is ranked 19th in the league.

Miami's O is ranked 19th in the league. With their backup QB!
Miami's D is ranked 2nd in the league.

Hmmm, that's strange, it sure looks as though Miami is much better on both sides of the ball then Buffalo, but you Bill fans think Miami isn't better then the Bills simply because of the record??? The Steelers were 7-5 before they went on their tear last year ending the season with a SB title. Now I'm not saying Miami will even make the playoffs due to their slow start, but just because Miami is 6-7 doesn't mean they aren't better then their record states. Miami is a much better "TEAM" then Buffalo.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I have been reading the posts over at Fin Heaven and it's amazing how many over there feel that the Dolphins are a far superior team to Buffalo. I suppose you've glossed over the many many posts here and there of Bills fans that feel the Bills are a far superior team to Miami.

You missed all that? What are you, blind??

Every team has fans that overreact! Do you have a point somewhere in your post???

Any sane fan of the Bills or Dolphins knows this is going to be a great game. Anyone claiming otherwise beforehand is a homer.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM

:snicker:4-0 last season in December, including a win over the Jills.

1-1 this season. And what exactly would we be folding from this year??

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't respect them

They suck ass.A true fan! I respect that!!

jamze132
12-12-2006, 12:09 PM
One more time. I never said I don't have respect for their team. I said I
don't understand why they are not respecting us.

People please read the posts around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guy, I didn't say anything about your view. All I said was that they got my respect. I don't know what you are saying.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey guy, I didn't say anything about your view. All I said was that they got my respect. I don't know what you are saying.

You and I have no issues. However, I started the thread so who were you responding to?!:candle:

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:24 PM

Hmmm, that's strange, it sure looks as though Miami is much better on both sides of the ball then Buffalo, but you Bill fans think Miami isn't better then the Bills simply because of the record??? The Steelers were 7-5 before they went on their tear last year ending the season with a SB title. Now I'm not saying Miami will even make the playoffs due to their slow start, but just because Miami is 6-7 doesn't mean they aren't better then their record states. Miami is a much better "TEAM" then Buffalo.

Awesome. You just made my day and my point.

Based on your posted stats we shouldn't even play the game. My guess is most people ouside of Miami don't share your confidence. I will say this. I owned you in week 2 and predicted that you would lose at home. I'm not as confident this time around but neither should you.

By the way your backup is your starter. I doubt Culpepper is getting his job back. Be serious.

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Awesome. You just made my day and my point.

Based on your posted stats we shouldn't even play the game. My guess is most people ouside of Miami don't share your confidence. I will say this. I owned you in week 2 and predicted that you would lose at home. I'm not as confident this time around but neither should you.

By the way your backup is your starter. I doubt Culpepper is getting his job back. Be serious.You still haven't addressed the FACT that overconfident Bills fans are just as bad.

Who are you kidding??

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:28 PM
You still haven't addressed the FACT that overconfident Bills fans are just as bad.

Who are you kidding??

Where are they??

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Where are they??You can't be serious! You are indeed a serious homer.

jmb1099
12-12-2006, 12:31 PM

your post is an ass

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
You can't be serious! You are indeed a serious homer.

Totally serious. Call them out. Where are they?!

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Hmmm, that's strange, it sure looks as though Miami is much better on both sides of the ball then Buffalo, but you Bill fans think Miami isn't better then the Bills simply because of the record???

You obviously you can't read. Where did I say the Bills were better? I said you and your fans don't respect us. I guess punishing the Jet's wasn't good enough.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Hmmm, that's strange, it sure looks as though Miami is much better on both sides of the ball then Buffalo, but you Bill fans think Miami isn't better then the Bills simply because of the record???

Good point. Win/Loss record is really meaningless. At the end of the season those stats will determine who gets in the playoffs.

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2006, 12:52 PM
I think the key is keeping Jason Taylor in check.
Hello Jason Taylor. Meet Jason Peters. :sumo:

mybills
12-12-2006, 12:52 PM
If people on FH are saying that, they're ******ed. Stats and rankings don't mean chit.
Every game is different, and anything can happen.
Smacking each other before a game however, is fun. So if that's all they were doing, what's the problem? :idunno:

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2006, 12:54 PM
your post is an ass
:rofl: Way to attack the post and not the poster!

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Finfans aren't the smartest fans around especially the ones over at FH. They've been invaded by kids + FTP.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Finfans aren't the smartest fans around especially the ones over at FH. They've been invaded by kids + FTP.:mad:

dplus47
12-12-2006, 01:56 PM
i think it was robert anton wilson who once said: think of a person of average intelligence. get that idea in your mind. now, remember: half of people are stupider than that.

with that in mind, any large group of people is going to surprise you with its idiocy. FH has a lot of members, so it looks questionable at times. every group of people has its idiots, and every large (and PUBLIC) group of people has more idiots than every small group of people... it doesn't mean that phin fans are inherently different from bills fans.

i'm looking forward to a good game. the bills are a lot better on O than they were in the first game, and the phins are a lot better on D than they were then (as far as knowing where to be and what to do). i think the bills' D has been pretty good all year, although they need to be better against the run. i think the phins' O is one of those offenses that the fans keep hoping will be consistent; they show flashes, but they rarely keep it going for long stretches.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:02 PM
:goodpost:

mysticsoto
12-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Hello Jason Taylor. Meet Jason Peters. :sumo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Concrete_wall.jpg/800px-Concrete_wall.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Concrete_wall.jpg)

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Ok, Jason Peters goes from not the answer at LT early in the year to a brick wall that will contain one of the best DE's in the game :homer:

Also in case you haven't noticed, JT moves around ALOT!!

mysticsoto
12-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Ok, Jason Peters goes from not the answer at LT early in the year to a brick wall that will contain one of the best DE's in the game :homer:

I never said he wasn't the answer at LT. I've been arguing to move him to that position since Training Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that it was FINALLY done!!!! We might have a better record today, if it had been done earlier - especially for some of those close games!!!

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Not saying you in general.....just all the complaints all around throughout the season

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 02:38 PM
You obviously you can't read. Where did I say the Bills were better? I said you and your fans don't respect us. I guess punishing the Jet's wasn't good enough.

I can read, you said the Bills O is better! Thats a lie, they aren't better...not even close, Joey is our backup QB and better then JP! Joey has more wins and better stats then JP did with the same OC, Daunte will return when he's healthy, be it this year or next. Joey isn't good enough to win on a regular basis,Daunte is. You should be the last person on the planet to be judging other teams QB's. Punishing the Jets??? Give me a break, As usual you won due to the mistakes by the other team, One Big running play one big passing play and one mistake on O for the Jets and the Bills win. Three plays in one game, yeah you dominated them, Whatever.

ublinkwescore
12-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Is there any chance of Snow?

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:45 PM
:no:

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Is there any chance of Snow?<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sun (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY0181?dayNum=5)
Dec 17
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>48°/36°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DolfanTom
12-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Totally serious. Call them out. Where are they?!
One (especially the opening post):

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115389

Two:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115484

Three (read deeper at how sure everyone is the Bills will win out):

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115414

And this is just a sampling of here. Come over to our board and see.

I have no issues w/ smack mind you - but don't act like your fans are all innocent here.

Static
12-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Can I get my call at 5:30, i keep hitting snooze.

Good luck Sunday :up:

DolfanTom
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="290"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px;" align="left" height="25" valign="center" width="65">Sun (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY0181?dayNum=5)
Dec 17
</td><td valign="center" width="115"><table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="105"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="center" width="36">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</td><td class="blueVerdanaText11" style="padding: 0px 3px 0px 0px;" valign="center" width="69">Partly Cloudy</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="blueFont10" width="65">48°/36°</td><td class="blueVerdanaText10" align="center" width="50">20%</td></tr></tbody></table>At this point, I'm not even sure if I'll need my jacket!

Running around in football pads - it'll seem like 65 and sunny to the Dolphins!

No help from Mother Nature this year!!:dance:

Saratoga Slim

Jason Peters was never "not the answer at LT." He was playing RT until the bye week, and then moved to LT because Mike Gandy was sucking it up and the coaches thought Peters had the tools to be an outstanding LT. in the 6 games since the bye he's shut down some of the biggest DE names in the game. Jason Taylor and Jason Peters will both have their hands full

RedEyE
12-12-2006, 03:03 PM
This should be a close game and might actually find OT.

I think the two teams match up well and both are off and running hard this late in the season.

I tell you what, any team that can shut out NE and stop the Bears this season earns my respect.

The Bills should win this one. No excuse to lose against the biggest team rival at home in December. Have to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Bling
12-12-2006, 03:06 PM
The only reason I'm confident is because of your QB. Pure and simple. He sucks that bad. It's like looking at a young Joey Harrington or something. He just sucks, and really bad at that.

mysticsoto
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I can read, you said the Bills O is better! Thats a lie, they aren't better...not even close, Joey is our backup QB and better then JP! Joey has more wins and better stats then JP did with the same OC, Daunte will return when he's healthy, be it this year or next. Joey isn't good enough to win on a regular basis,Daunte is. You should be the last person on the planet to be judging other teams QB's. Punishing the Jets??? Give me a break, As usual you won due to the mistakes by the other team, One Big running play one big passing play and one mistake on O for the Jets and the Bills win. Three plays in one game, yeah you dominated them, Whatever.

:laughing:Every time we win, it's b'cse of the other teams' mistakes. Ah, the BZ mascot kills me!

FinFaninBuffalo
12-12-2006, 03:26 PM

:snicker:
The Fins are *almost* undefeated in December under Saban. The Bills, OTOH, finished 2005 with a 1-4 record. for the final 5 weeks. You might want to get your NFL "news" from someplace a little more recent.

LtFinFan66
12-12-2006, 03:34 PM
The Fins are undefeated in December under Saban. The Bills, OTOH, finished 2005 with a 1-4 record. for the final 5 weeks. You might want to get your NFL "news" from someplace a little more recent.might want to check the date of our game against the Jags and edit accordingly :couch:

FinFaninBuffalo
12-12-2006, 03:38 PM
might want to check the date of our game against the Jags and edit accordingly :couch:

Yeah, just noticed that the Jags game was on the 3rd. I was thinking that last week was the first game in Dec this year. Either way, the bad December rap is old news that just gets recycled over and over again.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 03:40 PM
The only reason I'm confident is because of your QB. Pure and simple. He sucks that bad. It's like looking at a young Joey Harrington or something. He just sucks, and really bad at that.

Kind of like the first game. You guys are funny.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 03:47 PM
I can read, you said the Bills O is better! Thats a lie, they aren't better...not even close, Joey is our backup QB and better then JP! Joey has more wins and better stats then JP did with the same OC, Daunte will return when he's healthy, be it this year or next. Joey isn't good enough to win on a regular basis,Daunte is.

How much further do want to twist stuff. I said our O was better and your D was better. I didn't say the Bills were better.

Where in the hell do you get your stats from? Let me help you out.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=middle><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Name</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Team</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>G</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg7 align=right>QBRat </TD><TD align=right>Comp (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=1&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Att (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=2&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Pct (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=41&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Yds (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=4&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Y/G (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=42&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Y/A (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=43&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>TD (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=5&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Int (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=3&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD> </TD><TD align=right>Sack (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=8&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>YdsL (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=9&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD> </TD><TD align=right>Fum (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=47&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>FumL (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=48&timeframe=ToDate) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=middle><TD class=yspscores align=left>J.P. Losman (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781)</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>BUF (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf)</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>84.8 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>216 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>342 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>63.2 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>2348 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>180.6 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6.9 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>14 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>10 </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>38 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>280 </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>12 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=middle><TD class=yspscores align=left>Joey Harrington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5889)</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>MIA (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia)</TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>72.9 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>211 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>356 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>59.3 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>2174 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>241.6 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6.1 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>12 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>13 </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>13 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>99 </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>3 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>1 </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now as far as Joey vs. Daunte I believe over the last 2 years Joey has a higher winning percentage. Would you like to confirm that?

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 03:51 PM
How much further do want to twist stuff. I said our O was better and your D was better. I didn't say the Bills were better.

Where in the hell do you get your stats from? Let me help you out.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=middle><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Name</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Team</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg7 align=right>QBRat </TD><TD align=right>Comp (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=1&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Att (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=2&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Pct (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=41&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Yds (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=4&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Y/G (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=42&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Y/A (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=43&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>TD (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=5&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>Int (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=3&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD></TD><TD align=right>Sack (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=8&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>YdsL (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=9&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD></TD><TD align=right>Fum (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=47&timeframe=ToDate) </TD><TD align=right>FumL (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycategory?cat=Passing&conference=NFL&year=season_2006&sort=48&timeframe=ToDate) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=middle><TD class=yspscores align=left>J.P. Losman (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781)</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>BUF (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf)</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>84.8 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>216 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>342 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>63.2 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>2348 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>180.6 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6.9 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>14 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>10 </TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>38 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>280 </TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>12 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=middle><TD class=yspscores align=left>Joey Harrington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5889)</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>MIA (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia)</TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 align=right>72.9 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>211 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>356 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>59.3 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>2174 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>241.6 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>6.1 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>12 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>13 </TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>13 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>99 </TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>3 </TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>1 </TD><TD class=yspscores></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now as far as Joey vs. Daunte I believe over the last 2 years Joey has a higher winning percentage. Would you like to confirm that?

FTP JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN:

JP has a 84.8 passer rating where, unlike golf, that's better than Joey's 72.9. JP's 14 TD's are better than Joey's 12 TD's. Joey has 13 INTs compared with JP's 10. JP is completing 63% of his passes compared to 59%. JP has a higher YPA.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!

jmb1099
12-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah cause the fins didn't take advantage of the patsies mistakes. Tom Brady was at the top of his game, NE never turned the ball over. Your post is still an ass

!Papacrunk!
12-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I've always respected the Bills, I can't stand 'em, but I've always respected them.
I really wish the Bills only had 3 losses or less. It seems like the Dolphins play a lot better when they're up against teams, everyone says that they're not supposed to beat, ie Chicago. Then they go to Houston and host Greenbay and get beat. I'm not saying that the Bills are like Houston or whatever, it's just for some reason they seem to play better when they're the David going up against Goliath, the team that has that really good record.

IMO, it seems like the lightbulb has finally come on for JP, with his best stat, being his QB rating in the 4th quarter, especially when the team was down. One of the best stats to have. He has to be extremely fortunate that he has Lee Evans to throw to, a wr that is starting to exibit elite skills.

Joey Harrington has to play smart. We've still won when he's turned the ball over, but it was really an uphill battle then. Harrington has been doing a great job of getting the ball out quickly (which has been effective against the blitz,) but also he's been able to extend plays with his feet. I am a bit worried that Ronnie Brown won't be playing, but I don't mind that Buffalo has been allowing an average of 4.8 yards and 139 yards a game either.

Our defense has been very good, y'know those geezers, but they have to play with a lot of spark. It's a sports cliche, but if everyone does their job, then really good things will happen. Buffalo's offense WILL gameplay around #99. The great thing about Jason Taylor having a great year, is that if he's getting all of the deserved attention, everyone else will take advantage. One game Jason Taylor had an off game because of all of the attention he was getting, the rest of the team racked up 8 sacks. Also, our secondary may be a bit better than you think it is, especially from the last meeting--I am afraid of Evans speed, but our secondary has really gelled and has really come together since Yeremiah Bell took over Travarius Tillman's spot. At this point, their pass defense is ranked 4th in the NFL (I also see that even though the Bills rush defense isn't the best, they're pass defense is pretty darn good itself, looks like rated 9th.)

This will be a great game, and to pull out another cliche, the winner will be depending on whose hungrier. (I also hope Willis doesn't eat that magical sandwich.)

Also, please don't use Finhell as a representative for all of the Dolphins fanbase. It may be a big site, but it's not the only one out there.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I've always respected the Bills, I can't stand 'em, but I've always respected them.

This will be a great game, and to pull out another cliche, the winner will be depending on whose hungrier. (I also hope Willis doesn't eat that magical sandwich.)

Also, please don't use Finhell as a representative for all of the Dolphins fanbase. It may be a big site, but it's not the only one out there.

Never had an issue with you Papa. Don't always agree but never an issue. Wish all Phins fans were like you.

It will be a great matchup and unlike week 2, where I guaranteed a win, these are basically two different teams facing eachother. Believe it or not I think this game comes down to 2 players. Jason Taylor and Joey Harrington. If they play well I think you win. If they don't, I think we win. That simple.

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 07:10 PM

JP has a 84.8 passer rating where, unlike golf, that's better than Joey's 72.9. JP's 14 TD's are better than Joey's 12 TD's. Joey has 13 INTs compared with JP's 10. JP is completing 63% of his passes compared to 59%. JP has a higher YPA.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!

K, since you're the one that doesn't understand numbers, how many games has JP played this year?? How many games has Joey played?? JP has opnly 4 more pass attempts then Joey....in four more games, why?? Because the Bills don't want to put the game in JP's hands!! Do you understand the game or does your girlfriend have to help you out between comercials?? Dude stop being stupid, your always the same, you look at one thing and one thing only, his passer rating isn't the whole story is it?? Joey is doing so much more then JP because we trust Joey, that's why their numbers are nearly the same given a four game difference. Don't you think the FOUR GAMES is a big difference??? JP has had far more knowledge with his players and far more snaps with his team then Joey, all of this makes a huge difference in the QB's ability and confidence.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 07:15 PM
JP has opnly 4 more pass attempts then Joey....in four more games, why?? Because the Bills don't want to put the game in JP's hands!! Do you understand the game or does your girlfriend have to help you out between comercials?? Dude stop being stupid, your always the same, you look at one thing and one thing only, his passer rating isn't the whole story is it?? Joey is doing so much more then JP because we trust Joey, that's why their numbers are nearly the same given a four game difference. Don't you think the FOUR GAMES is a big difference??? JP has had far more knowledge with his players and far more snaps with his team then Joey, all of this makes a huge difference in the QB's ability and confidence.:lmao:

Bling
12-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Kind of like the first game. You guys are funny.

Exactly. If that retread can only get 83 yards passing in the sun of Florida, I wonder if he'll break the record for least passing yards in a game in the cold.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 07:40 PM
K, since you're the one that doesn't understand numbers, how many games has JP played this year?? How many games has Joey played?? JP has opnly 4 more pass attempts then Joey....in four more games, why?? Because the Bills don't want to put the game in JP's hands!! Do you understand the game or does your girlfriend have to help you out between comercials?? Dude stop being stupid, your always the same, you look at one thing and one thing only, his passer rating isn't the whole story is it?? Joey is doing so much more then JP because we trust Joey, that's why their numbers are nearly the same given a four game difference. Don't you think the FOUR GAMES is a big difference??? JP has had far more knowledge with his players and far more snaps with his team then Joey, all of this makes a huge difference in the QB's ability and confidence.

Just for fun here's the last 4 games to prove out your theory that "Joey is doing so much more" and eliminating JP's 4 game head start:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Rush</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Avg</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Sack</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>YdsL</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores>92.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>78</TD><TD class=yspscores>118</TD><TD class=yspscores>66.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>850</TD><TD class=yspscores>212.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>7.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>39</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.3</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>37</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores>83.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>90</TD><TD class=yspscores>143</TD><TD class=yspscores>62.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>924</TD><TD class=yspscores>231.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>1.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>0.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>43</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hmmm. Still not seeing it. Ohhh, by the way, JP's numbers are first.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bling
12-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Just for fun here's the last 4 games to prove out your theory that "Joey is doing so much more" and eliminating JP's 4 game head start:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Rush</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Avg</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Sack</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>YdsL</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores>92.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>78</TD><TD class=yspscores>118</TD><TD class=yspscores>66.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>850</TD><TD class=yspscores>212.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>7.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>39</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.3</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>37</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores>83.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>90</TD><TD class=yspscores>143</TD><TD class=yspscores>62.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>924</TD><TD class=yspscores>231.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>1.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>0.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>43</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hmmm. Still not seeing it. Ohhh, by the way, JP's numbers are first.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD class=yspscores></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So what your saying is that in ratio Losman is more prone to INTs, creates less yards, more prone to sacks, more prone to fumbles. The only thing Losman has over Harrington is 1 more TD. Man I thought Harrington was a TOer machine.

HHURRICANE
12-12-2006, 09:08 PM
So what your saying is that in ratio Losman is more prone to INTs, creates less yards, more prone to sacks, more prone to fumbles. The only thing Losman has over Harrington is 1 more TD. Man I thought Harrington was a TOer machine.

Ok, it's official, you can't read. :down:

mysticsoto
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM

FTP highlights that Joey has played less games...but doesn't mention the fact that Joey has more interceptions in less games!!! Ha! Ha! He kills me...

Justa, where are you? Time to own this bee-yatch again!!!

feelthepain
12-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Ok, it's official, you can't read. :down:

All that's official, is your desperate desire to lie to yourself. How many games this year does Joey have under a hundred yards passing??? Now how many does JP have?? Face it, Jp's not allowed to run the O, how many games does JP have a hail mary to skew his numbers?? Ya know like last week, take away one play and it's yet another ......ENTIRE GAME!!!!!! He doesn't pass for more then 100 yards. The Bills coaching staff is making things so easy on JP a little girl could have a passer rating in the 80's.

MikeInRoch
12-12-2006, 11:49 PM
The Bills coaching staff is making things so easy on JP a little girl could have a passer rating in the 80's.

Then we are in agreement about one thing. The Bill's coaches are a lot smarter than Miami's.

jamze132
12-13-2006, 06:29 AM
You and I have no issues. However, I started the thread so who were you responding to?!:candle:
It's a general statement, that's all. No worries.

jamze132
12-13-2006, 06:44 AM
All that's official, is your desperate desire to lie to yourself. How many games this year does Joey have under a hundred yards passing??? Now how many does JP have?? Face it, Jp's not allowed to run the O, how many games does JP have a hail mary to skew his numbers?? Ya know like last week, take away one play and it's yet another ......ENTIRE GAME!!!!!! He doesn't pass for more then 100 yards. The Bills coaching staff is making things so easy on JP a little girl could have a passer rating in the 80's.
And how many Bills games have you watched this year? We will see who win's this week. And I could care less if Losman has 3 yrds passing as long as he get's the W. I could care less if Joey throws for 667 yds and 13 TDs, as long as he loses.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2006, 08:37 AM

I've seen you throw up so many stats to prove a point. When the stats don't go your way than you resort to some subjective analysis.

You do have one valid point. The coaching staff did manage JP's game this year. Something your OC wasn't capable of doing last year. Are you jealous that he has Evans?! JP's game, since the bye, has improved significantly. Something you hope happens with a young QB with 20 starts. Matter-of-fact, compare Joey's numbers to JP's since Joey was named the starter. Not even close.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 09:29 AM

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!Why do you Bills fans keep comparing your starting QB and QB of the future to our backup? Why?? By all means, and by definition, a starting QB should be better than a backup QB. Unless Joey gets the starting job next year, he remains a backup QB!

justasportsfan
12-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Finfans aren't the smartest fans around .

:mad:

I present exhibit A

Case closed.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 10:37 AM
I've seen you throw up so many stats to prove a point. When the stats don't go your way than you resort to some subjective analysis.

You do have one valid point. The coaching staff did manage JP's game this year. Something your OC wasn't capable of doing last year. Are you jealous that he has Evans?! JP's game, since the bye, has improved significantly. Something you hope happens with a young QB with 20 starts. Matter-of-fact, compare Joey's numbers to JP's since Joey was named the starter. Not even close.

It's simple, you keep thinking JP is doing woderful, well how hard can that be when you're only alowed to make 15 plays a game. JP has maybe one game this year where his teammates can look at him and say, you won the game, that's the Houston game. The single most important quality of a pro QB is the ability to be a leader, JP isn't that. He isn't allowed to run the team because when he does, he's saked 5 times and has three turnovers by himself. Joey on the other hand is throwing the ball sometimes 40 times a game, thats a bunch. Now ofcourse it depends on the game, but he's given total control of the team and the coaching staff doesn't have a problem letting Joey win or lose the game. AGAIN......the two QB's Joey and JP have nearly the same numbers, but Joey has played in 4 less games. Joey throws the ball 3 times as much as JP which means 3 times as many chances for int's.

You keep trying to compare the two QB's and you can't because ones given control of the team and the other isn't. It's far less likely you'll make a mistake if you're not allowed to let it go and just play. Joey has been with the Dolphins since, what May of 06?? JP has been with the Bills since the draft in 04, but Joey looks like the one that's been with his team longer because he's in charge of the team and JP isn't. Here how that translates on the field, JP threw the ball 2 times to lee Evans for 91 yards, one pass was 77 yards. That was the leading WR on your team against the Jets. Now look at the numbers for Joey against a much better D in New England, Joey threw the Ball to Marty Booker 8 times for 108 yards with the longets catch being 32 yards.

Now how does that trasnlate, JP throws the ball twice to his top WR all game. What are the Odds he makes a mistake on just two passes??
Now look at Joey's numbers, he threw the Ball to Marty 8 times for more yards. Now what are the odds he makes a mistake throwing the ball that many times??? That means the chances of a bad play increase with every pass Thats a huge difference, isn't it?? You can hide behind the numbers if you wish, but the fact is Joey is doing more and given more responsibility, with a team he has a lot less experience with then JP. You need to stop lying to yourself and face facts, JP isn't allowed to play he's just being kept form making mistakes. As for the OC MM, he's doing just fine here in Miami, maybe because we have talent.

justasportsfan
12-13-2006, 10:42 AM
It's simple, you keep thinking JP is doing woderful, well how hard can that be when you're only alowed to make 15 plays a game. JP has maybe one game this year where his teammates can look at him and say, you won the game, that's the Houston game. The single most important quality of a pro QB is the ability to be a leader, JP isn't that. He isn't allowed to run the team because when he does, he's saked 5 times and has three turnovers by himself. Joey on the other hand is throwing the ball sometimes 40 times a game, thats a bunch. Now ofcourse it depends on the game, but he's given total control of the team and the coaching staff doesn't have a problem letting Joey win or lose the game. AGAIN......the two QB's Joey and JP have nearly the same numbers, but Joey has played in 4 less games. Joey throws the ball 3 times as much as JP which means 3 times as many chances for int's.

You keep trying to compare the two QB's and you can't because ones given control of the team and the other isn't. It's far less likely you'll make a mistake if you're not allowed to let it go and just play. Joey has been with the Dolphins since, what May of 06?? JP has been with the Bills since the draft in 04, but Joey looks like the one that's been with his team longer because he's in charge of the team and JP isn't. Here how that translates on the field, JP threw the ball 2 times to lee Evans for 91 yards, one pass was 77 yards. That was the leading WR on your team against the Jets. Now look at the numbers for Joey against a much better D in New England, Joey threw the Ball to Marty Booker 8 times for 108 yards with the longets catch being 32 yards.

Now how does that trasnlate, JP throws the ball twice to his top WR all game. What are the Odds he makes a mistake on just two passes??
Now look at Joey's numbers, he threw the Ball to Marty 8 times for more yards. Now what are the odds he makes a mistake throwing the ball that many times??? That means the chances of a bad play increase with every pass Thats a huge difference, isn't it?? You can hide behind the numbers if you wish, but the fact is Joey is doing more and given more responsibility, with a team he has a lot less experience with then JP. You need to stop lying to yourself and face facts, JP isn't allowed to play he's just being kept form making mistakes. As for the OC MM, he's doing just fine here in Miami, maybe because we have talent.

And my point about finfans is proven once more , LT

jmb1099
12-13-2006, 11:16 AM

Another garbage post.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Why do you Bills fans keep comparing your starting QB and QB of the future to our backup? Why?? By all means, and by definition, a starting QB should be better than a backup QB. Unless Joey gets the starting job next year, he remains a backup QB!

Because we got to watch your starting QB and your backup looks better.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Because we got to watch your starting QB and your backup looks better.

I guess his knee injury didn't really happen and Daunte was 100% healthy at the start of this season??? See this is why you shouldn't be allowed to post, you leave out facts in every single post you make and it's always in your teams favor. You just keep on lying to yourself, it's what you do.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Are Dolphin fans that ****ing ******ed? Your comparing Losman to Harrington? Hahaha, humor me more. I've seen idiots in this thread mentioning how Harrington has 4 less attempts than JP, even though he has played in 4 less games. So what? What does that prove? As a result Harrington has more interceptions than touchdowns and less yards per throw. Don't hate on JP because his coaches have a better gameplan set up for him. Also, how many 4th quarter comebacks has Harrington lead the fins to? Miami's defense is why Joey has had the success he has had, not because of Harrington himself. Don't forget that Losman has more big play potential than Harrington. How many 50+ yard throws has Joey completed?? Off the top of my head, I can think of 4 plays Losman has had that were over 50+ yards. Also, if you wan't to compare athletic capability, Losman has Harrington beat there as well. Losman is the superior athlete and it looks like he is the superior QB.

Historian
12-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Are Dolphin fans that ****ing ******ed?

Yes.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 04:19 PM

Hello?? Did you not see the Jacksonville game? Sideline pass to Parrish, sets up FG position? Don't remember? Ok. You keep on mentioning that Harrington has been throwing the ball more than Losman, what exactly does that prove? He has more interceptions than touchdown passes, maybe they should cut down on passing the ball. I've watched ALOT of Miami's games this year, and I notice their passing attack is full of dink and dunk type of throws. How many stop and gos have you seen this year? We could give you Kelly Holcomb and you would have much better success than you have had with Harrington.

How many games has Harrington played, in contrast to JP Losman? Answer: Joey Harrington has started 67 games in his career. How many games has JP Losman played? Answer: JP Has started 26 games in his career! In terms of development, Harrington should be far ahead of Losman, but obviously that isn't the case. What you have at quarterback is nothing more than a journeyman. We are talking about a player who has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns in his 5 year career, I am not impressed. Lastly, Harrington had a good game against New England, theres your props. However, Losman didn't have such a bad game against the Jets either. You can compare one game of the season all you want, but I am looking at the big picture here and not a lucky win.

Am I missing something here? JP only threw to Evans twice against the Jets? Who cares? Lee Evans has 67 receptions on the season and over 1,000 yards recieving, don't act like Losman isn't using the guy effectively. Miami has far better talent at WR than Buffalo, that is no mystery. Evans is better than any WR on Miami's roster, but that is all we have on you. In spite of that, Losman has used his other targets effectively and he spreads the ball out and doesn't rely too heavily on just one specific target, this is what good QB's do.

As far as Harrington having more responsibilities, sure go ahead and say he does. But when the game is on the line, guess who has come through for Buffalo? You guessed right, JP Losman. Two back to back fourth quarter come backs against, Jacksonville and Houston. That's impressive. Other than 40 dink and dunk passes each game, how well has Joey come through for Miami when the game is on the line? Harrington's deepball blows as well, how many times have you seen your WR's wide open on a deep route and he over throws them? That certainly isn't Mularkey's fault, it falls on Joeys shoulders.

Lastly, I don't understand why Miami fans come here and start threads comparing Losman to Harrington. Why are you guys doing this? Insecurity, perhaps? I don't goto finhell and start threads comparing Losman to Harrington, wanna know why? Because I don't care, I'm above that. I don't think Harrington is the answer in Miami and I am content with Losman here in Buffalo. I honestly think you guys are jealous that Buffalo is the first one to have a franchise QB since Kelly and Marino left us.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Hello?? Did you not see the Jacksonville game? Sideline pass to Parrish, sets up FG position? Don't remember? Ok. You keep on mentioning that Harrington has been throwing the ball more than Losman, what exactly does that prove? He has more interceptions than touchdown passes, maybe they should cut down on passing the ball. I've watched ALOT of Miami's games this year, and I notice their passing attack is full of dink and dunk type of throws. How many stop and gos have you seen this year? We could give you Kelly Holcomb and you would have much better success than you have had with Harrington.

First off, let me say you're quite a piece of work and a huge whiner. To answer your first question yeah I saw the Jacksonville game, and if it weren't for your ST and D JP would never have had a chance to win that game. Also are youy gonna tell me one stikning pass from JP and the game should be put on him??? Please stop the stupidness. JP had one INT and two fumbles and 0 TD's but you're gonna tell me JP won that game??? Dude thats ridiculous!!!! I don't care what the stats for Joey are he's been a dolphin for six months unlike JP that's been a Bill for 2.6 years. There isn't one single team in this league that will take JP, I'll guarantee if the Bills didn't have so much invested in him they wouldn't want him either. He's not a starter in this league, he doesn't have what it takes to win week in and week out, period!!!

How many games has Harrington played, in contrast to JP Losman? Answer: Joey Harrington has started 67 games in his career. How many games has JP Losman played? Answer: JP Has started 26 games in his career! In terms of development, Harrington should be far ahead of Losman, but obviously that isn't the case. What you have at quarterback is nothing more than a journeyman. We are talking about a player who has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns in his 5 year career, I am not impressed. Lastly, Harrington had a good game against New England, theres your props. However, Losman didn't have such a bad game against the Jets either. You can compare one game of the season all you want, but I am looking at the big picture here and not a lucky win.

Boy you Bill fans a piece of work. JP has been with the same team for more then two years now, yet it took all of camp for him to win the Job away from a QB that's never been a regular started in this league. Joey was brought in to backup Daunte...not start for the Dolphins. Therefore Joey got next to no time with the starters in practice. It takes time to develop your timing with the new guy's, I don't care how many snaps you have. Joey is smarter and has a faster reease then JP, yet Joey's our backup and JP is your starter. You like all Bill fans can make any excuse you want but the fact is JP's #'s are what they are because he doesn't have what it takes to be anything more, or he would be by now. We aren't just talking about being a starter, we're talking about everything else that goes along with being a starter. JP has enough starts under his belt where he should be taking over games, no matter if the coaches are holding him back or not, but he just can't do what he doesn't have.

Am I missing something here? JP only threw to Evans twice against the Jets? Who cares? Lee Evans has 67 receptions on the season and over 1,000 yards recieving, don't act like Losman isn't using the guy effectively. Miami has far better talent at WR than Buffalo, that is no mystery. Evans is better than any WR on Miami's roster, but that is all we have on you. In spite of that, Losman has used his other targets effectively and he spreads the ball out and doesn't rely too heavily on just one specific target, this is what good QB's do.

Just because Lee Evans has over a 1000 yards is nothing special, that's avg. for a #1 WR in the NFL. How many games this year are like the one he had Sunday against the Jet's where he'll do nothing all game then have one play of 70 yards??? Why don't you see tandems Like Manning and Harrison or Palmer and Johnson or Montana and Rice, where they do nothing special for three games then have a game with a couple of big plays, then nothing for two games, then a game with two or three big plays?? You don't, they play well through the entire season from game to game. So who cares what your QB and WR do for 5 or 6 games in a season, there is no consistency. How do explain all the less then 100 yard games JP has this year if he's such a stud and wonderful QB?? Easy, he's not, it's that simple.

As far as Harrington having more responsibilities, sure go ahead and say he does. But when the game is on the line, guess who has come through for Buffalo? You guessed right, JP Losman. Two back to back fourth quarter come backs against, Jacksonville and Houston. That's impressive. Other than 40 dink and dunk passes each game, how well has Joey come through for Miami when the game is on the line? Harrington's deepball blows as well, how many times have you seen your WR's wide open on a deep route and he over throws them? That certainly isn't Mularkey's fault, it falls on Joeys shoulders.

When the game is on the line??? JP has one or two plays at the end of a game now he's John Elway or Dan Marino??? Fact is in the games JP was there in the end, he did nothing to help get the game to that point. In the games you're talking about JP was on the field for the last couple of plays he didn't score 24 points in any game then it came down to a final drive and he marched the Bills down the field on a 12 play drive to put thm in field position to win the game. See this is where you're confused, that's what a good QB does, not throw one pass because he was given the ball at the 50 yard line and all he needs is one play to put the team in field position to win. That's what happend in the Jags game. JP did nothing the whole game, infact he made the game tougher to win by not moving the O and by fumbling twice and throwing an INT. But you're trying to convince everyone JP won that game??? Ya know, we watch the games too and we have access to the stats, so stop the stupidity!!!

Lastly, I don't understand why Miami fans come here and start threads comparing Losman to Harrington. Why are you guys doing this? Insecurity, perhaps? I don't goto finhell and start threads comparing Losman to Harrington, wanna know why? Because I don't care, I'm above that. I don't think Harrington is the answer in Miami and I am content with Losman here in Buffalo. I honestly think you guys are jealous that Buffalo is the first one to have a franchise QB since Kelly and Marino left us.

More genius...or lack there of, a Bill fan started this thread. Why we do this is because you Bill fans live in some world no ones ever heard of. The JP is a good QB and the Bills are a good team world. You have the 19th ranked D and JP leads the 30th O in the leage into this weekends game. But you in all your "genius' try as hard as you can to convince "YOURSELF" that JP is a legit NFL QB. Well if JP is a legit NFL QB, why are the Bills 30TH in the league on O?? You just keep the excuses coming, because the real numbers your team has don't match your opinion of their ability, welcome to reality!!!

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 06:04 PM
First off, let me say you're quite a piece of work and a huge whiner. To answer your first question yeah I saw the Jacksonville game, and if it weren't for your ST and D JP would never have had a chance to win that game. Also are youy gonna tell me one stikning pass from JP and the game should be put on him??? Please stop the stupidness. JP had one INT and two fumbles and 0 TD's but you're gonna tell me JP won that game??? Dude thats ridiculous!!!! I don't care what the stats for Joey are he's been a dolphin for six months unlike JP that's been a Bill for 2.6 years. There isn't one single team in this league that will take JP, I'll guarantee if the Bills didn't have so much invested in him they wouldn't want him either. He's not a starter in this league, he doesn't have what it takes to win week in and week out, period!!!

Boy you Bill fans a piece of work. JP has been with the same team for more then two years now, yet it took all of camp for him to win the Job away from a QB that's never been a regular started in this league. Joey was brought in to backup Daunte...not start for the Dolphins. Therefore Joey got next to no time with the starters in practice. It takes time to develop your timing with the new guy's, I don't care how many snaps you have. Joey is smarter and has a faster reease then JP, yet Joey's our backup and JP is your starter. You like all Bill fans can make any excuse you want but the fact is JP's #'s are what they are because he doesn't have what it takes to be anything more, or he would be by now. We aren't just talking about being a starter, we're talking about everything else that goes along with being a starter. JP has enough starts under his belt where he should be taking over games, no matter if the coaches are holding him back or not, but he just can't do what he doesn't have.

Just because Lee Evans has over a 1000 yards is nothing special, that's avg. for a #1 WR in the NFL. How many games this year are like the one he had Sunday against the Jet's where he'll do nothing all game then have one play of 70 yards??? Why don't you see tandems Like Manning and Harrison or Palmer and Johnson or Montana and Rice, where they do nothing special for three games then have a game with a couple of big plays, then nothing for two games, then a game with two or three big plays?? You don't, they play well through the entire season from game to game. So who cares what your QB and WR do for 5 or 6 games in a season, there is no consistency. How do explain all the less then 100 yard games JP has this year if he's such a stud and wonderful QB?? Easy, he's not, it's that simple.

When the game is on the line??? JP has one or two plays at the end of a game now he's John Elway or Dan Marino??? Fact is in the games JP was there in the end, he did nothing to help get the game to that point. In the games you're talking about JP was on the field for the last couple of plays he didn't score 24 points in any game then it came down to a final drive and he marched the Bills down the field on a 12 play drive to put thm in field position to win the game. See this is where you're confused, that's what a good QB does, not throw one pass because he was given the ball at the 50 yard line and all he needs is one play to put the team in field position to win. That's what happend in the Jags game. JP did nothing the whole game, infact he made the game tougher to win by not moving the O and by fumbling twice and throwing an INT. But you're trying to convince everyone JP won that game??? Ya know, we watch the games too and we have access to the stats, so stop the stupidity!!!

More genius...or lack there of, a Bill fan started this thread. Why we do this is because you Bill fans live in some world no ones ever heard of. The JP is a good QB and the Bills are a good team world. You have the 19th ranked D and JP leads the 30th O in the leage into this weekends game. But you in all your "genius' try as hard as you can to convince "YOURSELF" that JP is a legit NFL QB. Well if JP is a legit NFL QB, why are the Bills 30TH in the league on O?? You just keep the excuses coming, because the real numbers your team has don't match your opinion of their ability, welcome to reality!!!

Nice manners, your first response is an insult, is this how all Miami fans act? Special teams did good, but you are pretty slow if you are going to say Defense won us the game. Did you not see our defense let Gerrard run 20 yards on 4th down to snatch the first down, and then to have McGee get slaughtered on Mike Jones touchdown grab to tie the game up? Stop speaking out of your ass, son.

You want to talk about stats when it comes to JP's flaws, but if anybody brings up stats about Harrington, you don't care about them. Grow up.

If Joey Harrington is your backup and Dante Culpepper is your starter, that isn't saying much for Harrington. We completely destroyed 'Pepper the first time around. Plus, you talk about Joey getting no time with the starters in practice, did you not know that Losman got less time than usual seeing as how he was competing for the starting nod through most of the preseason?

What is your fixation with saying that Losman can't take over games, but Joey Harrington can? What is this based off of? Open up your ****ing blind eyes and expand your simple mind. Losman has had 2 fourth quarter victories, HOW MANY HAS HARRINGTON HAD? Your ignoring this comment because you simply can't deny this. Are you basing the assumption that Losman can't take over games off of how many pass attempts he has had each game? I thought stats don't matter to you, Mr. Smarty Pants.

Wow, you are too easy to embarass. 1,000 yards with 3 games left in the season is "average", are you ****ing kidding me? Why is it that Evans is ranked in the top 10 for total yards recieving then? You are implying that Evans has been inconsistent this season and you are flat out WRONG. He has had some monster games and he has had some down games, but for the most part he has had many more monster games than down games. I've never seen somebody idiotic enough to try to use a players big play capabilities against them.

Also, you are foolish for comparing Losman and Evans to the likes of Montana and Rice. That is idiocy at it's best. Nobody is saying that Evans and Losman are in the company of the great ones. Even Harrison and Manning, those are two active first ballot HOF players in the NFL. Buffalo fans are just trying to point out that Losman is turning into a GOOD QB. He has the potential to be a REAL GOOD QB, obviously he needs to prove it. But there is still no denying Losmans improvement, if you wouldn't rather have Losman over Harrington, you're simply on crack.

Wait, where was I comparing Losman to Marino or Elway? That's the sign of your argument having no merit, you're starting to make up things and take words out of context. Here is a FACT, Losman was at the helm of two fourth quarter comebacks this season. Here is another fact, he made two great throws at the end of each game to seal the deal.

See this is where you're confused, that's what a good QB does, not throw one pass because he was given the ball at the 50 yard line and all he needs is one play to put the team in field position to win.

So if Elway or Marino recieved the ball at the 50 yard line and drove their team to victory, they wouldn't be credited with leading a comeback? You're wrong. JP made the throws that he had to make to win the football game, it's that simple.

More assumptions, I didn't say you started this thread Mr. ******o. It was more so directed at phin fans like Bling, who start threads like these every other day. I know this, Miami is 6-7 and Buffalo is 6-7, so how can you exactly call us a bad team, without calling yourself a bad team? What exactly is your logic behind that?

But you in all your "genius' try as hard as you can to convince "YOURSELF" that JP is a legit NFL QB. Well if JP is a legit NFL QB, why are the Bills 30TH in the league on O?? You just keep the excuses coming, because the real numbers your team has don't match your opinion of their ability, welcome to reality!!![/

In case you didn't know, I expected this to be a rebuilding year. Where did I proclaim that the Bills were a great team? Did I expect us to make the playoffs this year? Nope. Did I hope that our team improved this year, so hopefully we could make the playoffs next year? Yes.

You make so many assumptions, it's not even funny. You're not even arguing anything I say, or any of my points. How about you grow a pair and argue my points instead of making false assertions?

JP is a legit QB and our offense is ranked 30th in the league. But before I corroborate further, I thought you didn't care about stats? The fact of the matter is simple, the QB isn't the only player on the field. Our whole offense takes blame for that, not just JP. Let's look at the team realistically here. We have a solid QB with a good #1 WR and we have a decent RB in Willis, but he is inconsistent and doesn't show up all the time, especially against premier defenses. Look at Buffalo's run game and compare it to any other team in the NFL and you will see where Buffalo's biggest problem lies at. We also have some issues with our OL, if you haven't noticed. We had 2 rookies playing next to each other at one point in this season. We have a 7th round pick starting at RT, but let me guess, this isn't a legitimate point?

mysticsoto
12-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Just because Lee Evans has over a 1000 yards is nothing special, that's avg. for a #1 WR in the NFL.
{Tripe deleted}

As usual, FTP sticks his own foot in his mouth...

1000 yds is just avg...so I guess Miami WRs are WAY below average.

Chambers 622 yds
Booker 701 yds

Isn't Chambers Miami's #1 WR??? And he isn't even leading on their team...

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Nice manners, your first response is an insult, is this how all Miami fans act? Special teams did good, but you are pretty slow if you are going to say Defense won us the game. Did you not see our defense let Gerrard run 20 yards on 4th down to snatch the first down, and then to have McGee get slaughtered on Mike Jones touchdown grab to tie the game up? Stop speaking out of your ass, son.

You want to talk about stats when it comes to JP's flaws, but if anybody brings up stats about Harrington, you don't care about them. Grow up.

If Joey Harrington is your backup and Dante Culpepper is your starter, that isn't saying much for Harrington. We completely destroyed 'Pepper the first time around. Plus, you talk about Joey getting no time with the starters in practice, did you not know that Losman got less time than usual seeing as how he was competing for the starting nod through most of the preseason?

What is your fixation with saying that Losman can't take over games, but Joey Harrington can? What is this based off of? Open up your ****ing blind eyes and expand your simple mind. Losman has had 2 fourth quarter victories, HOW MANY HAS HARRINGTON HAD? Your ignoring this comment because you simply can't deny this. Are you basing the assumption that Losman can't take over games off of how many pass attempts he has had each game? I thought stats don't matter to you, Mr. Smarty Pants.

Wow, you are too easy to embarass. 1,000 yards with 3 games left in the season is "average", are you ****ing kidding me? Why is it that Evans is ranked in the top 10 for total yards recieving then? You are implying that Evans has been inconsistent this season and you are flat out WRONG. He has had some monster games and he has had some down games, but for the most part he has had many more monster games than down games. I've never seen somebody idiotic enough to try to use a players big play capabilities against them.

Also, you are foolish for comparing Losman and Evans to the likes of Montana and Rice. That is idiocy at it's best. Nobody is saying that Evans and Losman are in the company of the great ones. Even Harrison and Manning, those are two active first ballot HOF players in the NFL. Buffalo fans are just trying to point out that Losman is turning into a GOOD QB. He has the potential to be a REAL GOOD QB, obviously he needs to prove it. But there is still no denying Losmans improvement, if you wouldn't rather have Losman over Harrington, you're simply on crack.

Wait, where was I comparing Losman to Marino or Elway? That's the sign of your argument having no merit, you're starting to make up things and take words out of context. Here is a FACT, Losman was at the helm of two fourth quarter comebacks this season. Here is another fact, he made two great throws at the end of each game to seal the deal.

So if Elway or Marino recieved the ball at the 50 yard line and drove their team to victory, they wouldn't be credited with leading a comeback? You're wrong. JP made the throws that he had to make to win the football game, it's that simple.

More assumptions, I didn't say you started this thread Mr. ******o. It was more so directed at phin fans like Bling, who start threads like these every other day. I know this, Miami is 6-7 and Buffalo is 6-7, so how can you exactly call us a bad team, without calling yourself a bad team? What exactly is your logic behind that?

In case you didn't know, I expected this to be a rebuilding year. Where did I proclaim that the Bills were a great team? Did I expect us to make the playoffs this year? Nope. Did I hope that our team improved this year, so hopefully we could make the playoffs next year? Yes.

You make so many assumptions, it's not even funny. You're not even arguing anything I say, or any of my points. How about you grow a pair and argue my points instead of making false assertions?

JP is a legit QB and our offense is ranked 30th in the league. But before I corroborate further, I thought you didn't care about stats? The fact of the matter is simple, the QB isn't the only player on the field. Our whole offense takes blame for that, not just JP. Let's look at the team realistically here. We have a solid QB with a good #1 WR and we have a decent RB in Willis, but he is inconsistent and doesn't show up all the time, especially against premier defenses. Look at Buffalo's run game and compare it to any other team in the NFL and you will see where Buffalo's biggest problem lies at. We also have some issues with our OL, if you haven't noticed. We had 2 rookies playing next to each other at one point in this season. We have a 7th round pick starting at RT, but let me guess, this isn't a legitimate point?

How about a national poll, Hmmmm?? Lets let the nation decide where JP stands in the NFL.

On the front page of the NFL.com there is a poll as to where JP stands when compared to his peers and here's where an unbias opinion stands, the funny part about the results, is JP is graded right hwere he should be....last!!! But I'm sure you won't agree, even though nearly 50,000 other people disagree with you. What a shock Bill fans see things that aren't really there, thank god for us knowledgable fans or you Bill fans would be in trouble.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=10></TD><TD><!-- /poll.html --><STYLE>.pollTable{ background-color:#e5e5e5;}.pollTable{ background-color:#e5e5e5;padding:0px;}#pollDiv .pollResponce{margin-left:10px;color:black;}.pollRadioButtonCell{width:10px;}#pollDiv{padding-top:5px;}.pollTable div.pollQuestion{color:black;font-weight:normal;}</STYLE>NFL POLL <STYLE> .pollQuestion{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; } .pollResponce{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 11px; } .pollTotal{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 10px; } .pollPercent{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; } </STYLE><SCRIPT language=javascript1.2> var pollValue; function submitPoll(){ if( pollValue ){ document.getElementById('pollForm').submit(); }else{ alert('You forgot to vote...'); } } function selectPoll( value ){ pollValue = value; } </SCRIPT><!-- POLL TITLE --><TABLE class=pollTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=198 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Which of these young QBs has been the most impressive?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
35%
Vince Young

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
34%
Philip Rivers

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
24%
Tony Romo

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
3%
Matt Leinart

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
2%
J.P. Losman

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
2%
Alex Smith

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=pollTotal align=middle colSpan=2>Total Votes: 42984</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jmb1099
12-13-2006, 06:38 PM
If we beat the fins we won't have to put up with his grbage until training camp
Trust me on this...arguing with ftp is like nailing your man-hood to a burning barn...painful and senseless. FTP predicted Feeley to be the next big qb at Miami
Ftp predicted the fins would unseat the pats
There are a number of fin fans on this board who are very respectable and know how to disagree, Ftp is not one of them

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 07:01 PM
How about a national poll, Hmmmm?? Lets let the nation decide where JP stands in the NFL.

On the front page of the NFL.com there is a poll as to where JP stands when compared to his peers and here's where an unbias opinion stands, the funny part about the results, is JP is graded right hwere he should be....last!!! But I'm sure you won't agree, even though nearly 50,000 other people disagree with you. What a shock Bill fans see things that aren't really there, thank god for us knowledgable fans or you Bill fans would be in trouble.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=10></TD><TD><!-- /poll.html --><STYLE>.pollTable{ background-color:#e5e5e5;}.pollTable{ background-color:#e5e5e5;padding:0px;}#pollDiv .pollResponce{margin-left:10px;color:black;}.pollRadioButtonCell{width:10px;}#pollDiv{padding-top:5px;}.pollTable div.pollQuestion{color:black;font-weight:normal;}</STYLE>NFL POLL <STYLE> .pollQuestion{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; } .pollResponce{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 11px; } .pollTotal{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 10px; } .pollPercent{ font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #FFFFFF; font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; } </STYLE><SCRIPT language=javascript1.2> var pollValue; function submitPoll(){ if( pollValue ){ document.getElementById('pollForm').submit(); }else{ alert('You forgot to vote...'); } } function selectPoll( value ){ pollValue = value; } </SCRIPT><!-- POLL TITLE --><TABLE class=pollTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=198 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Which of these young QBs has been the most impressive?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
35%
Vince Young

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
34%
Philip Rivers

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
24%
Tony Romo

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
3%
Matt Leinart

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
2%
J.P. Losman

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
2%
Alex Smith

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=pollTotal align=middle colSpan=2>Total Votes: 42984</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Are you stupid? Where have I compared JP to any QB other than Joey Harrington? This poll is irrelevant. You got ***** slapped, once again. In the process you ignored all my points as well! Nice doing business with ya kid. Hahah, you like to talk **** about people from Buffalo, well you just got owned by a Buffalonian.

mysticsoto
12-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Are you stupid? Where have I compared JP to any QB other than Joey Harrington? This poll is irrelevant.

When FTP has nothing to base his homerism on, he resorts to changing the entire basis of what is being talked about to try and back up his claim...this is a frequent homerism of his part!!!

The good thing is when we beat them this Sunday, he will disappear again like he had for the 1st half of the season!!! Then the adults can discuss football freely without being interrupted. He's never even man enough to say, "Good game". As I recall, he whined about the last game after we pounded them something fierce and put all sorts of excuses why we really didn't beat them!!! Then he disappeared when his own team fandom rebelled against him.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Are you stupid? Where have I compared JP to any QB other than Joey Harrington? This poll is irrelevant. You got ***** slapped, once again. In the process you ignored all my points as well! Nice doing business with ya kid. Hahah, you like to talk **** about people from Buffalo, well you just got owned by a Buffalonian.

What frikin planet do you live on, it's an opinion of JP's ability to play QB. Which is what we were talking about the last couple of posts, when you ask someone with an unbias opinion of JP's ability there is no respect for him from anyone. Which is what I've been telling you. God your blind, compare him to Joey or Peyton or Brady or anyone you want that can really play the QB position no one but Bill fans respect his ability....end of story.

Philagape
12-13-2006, 07:20 PM
For all this talk about Joey has more INTs because he has more attempts, did it occur to anyone to check the percentages?

Losman: 2.9%

Harrington: 3.7%

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=pass&sort=int%&league=nfl&season=2&year=2006

:insane:

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 07:24 PM
What frikin planet do you live on, it's an opinion of JP's ability to play QB. Which is what we were talking about the last couple of posts, when you ask someone with an unbias opinion of JP's ability there is no respect for him from anyone. Which is what I've been telling you. God your blind, compare him to Joey or Peyton or Brady or anyone you want that can really play the QB position no one but Bill fans respect his ability....end of story.

This is a comparison poll, this polls intention wasn't to determine if Losman is a solid QB or not, perhaps you should get a pair of glasses. We were comparing Losman to Harrington, don't try to change the subject after I completely destroyed every single paragraph you wrote. You're also wrong about nobody but Bills fans respecting his ability, Berman, Jackson, Meril and Jaws have all went out on a limb to say he is going to be a good QB in the NFL. Those polls are nothing more than a popularity contest. Look at how big their respective teams markets are compared to Buffalo's. If you saw Harrington or Culpepper on one of those polls, wouldn't you vote for the player on your team? The bottom line is, if you were to put Losman as San Diego's or Dallas' QB, you would see a much different result.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 08:24 PM
This is a comparison poll, this polls intention wasn't to determine if Losman is a solid QB or not, perhaps you should get a pair of glasses. We were comparing Losman to Harrington, don't try to change the subject after I completely destroyed every single paragraph you wrote. You're also wrong about nobody but Bills fans respecting his ability, Berman, Jackson, Meril and Jaws have all went out on a limb to say he is going to be a good QB in the NFL. Those polls are nothing more than a popularity contest. Look at how big their respective teams markets are compared to Buffalo's. If you saw Harrington or Culpepper on one of those polls, wouldn't you vote for the player on your team? The bottom line is, if you were to put Losman as San Diego's or Dallas' QB, you would see a much different result.

LOOK, since Joey stepped in for an injured Daunte Miami has won 5 out of 6 games. He may not have won the games on his own, but he's helped. You can't say that about JP no matter how hard you try. You're teams winning mostly because of your ST and luck JP has nothing to do with the winning. I used the poll to prove to you that no one else thinks JP is worth a crap either. If JP were doing anything to help the Bills it would be reflected in the poll that's on the front page of NFL.com. You are so ignorant you just can't seem to put it together. If you wish to continue to ignore the fact that no one thinks JP is worth a damn that's up to you, but it's typical of Bill fans to live in denial. Ask 10 people who they would rather have as their QB right now and 90% will say Joey. He's smarter, and simply plays better in pressure situations. It's why Joey has no restrictions and JP does. When Joey was in Detroit he wasn't held back out of fear he would make a mistake, neither did Big Ben, neither did Eli, neither did Tom Brady, why?? because they showed some signs of improvement, JP only shows improvement when he's not asked to do too much. Give him the reins and he folds like a cheap suit. Wake up blind boy!!

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 09:49 PM
LOOK, since Joey stepped in for an injured Daunte Miami has won 5 out of 6 games. He may not have won the games on his own, but he's helped. You can't say that about JP no matter how hard you try. You're teams winning mostly because of your ST and luck JP has nothing to do with the winning. I used the poll to prove to you that no one else thinks JP is worth a crap either. If JP were doing anything to help the Bills it would be reflected in the poll that's on the front page of NFL.com. You are so ignorant you just can't seem to put it together. If you wish to continue to ignore the fact that no one thinks JP is worth a damn that's up to you, but it's typical of Bill fans to live in denial. Ask 10 people who they would rather have as their QB right now and 90% will say Joey. He's smarter, and simply plays better in pressure situations. It's why Joey has no restrictions and JP does. When Joey was in Detroit he wasn't held back out of fear he would make a mistake, neither did Big Ben, neither did Eli, neither did Tom Brady, why?? because they showed some signs of improvement, JP only shows improvement when he's not asked to do too much. Give him the reins and he folds like a cheap suit. Wake up blind boy!!

I'm not sure how many times I have to explain things to you, I already explained why that poll is flawed, yet you don't debate my point once again.

LOOK, since Joey stepped in for an injured Daunte Miami has won 5 out of 6 games. He may not have won the games on his own, but he's helped. You can't say that about JP

Our special teams has helped JP alot, but our defense hasn't been that great this season slick. You mentioned that earlier, but you then flip it around to benefit you, and suddenly our defense is the reason why we are winning. :rofl: If anything, Harrington is the product of Miami's 2nd overall ranked defense. I really doubt Losman is the product of Buffalo's 19th overall ranked defense. You're a pretty funny kid.

It's why Joey has no restrictions and JP does. When Joey was in Detroit he wasn't held back out of fear he would make a mistake, neither did Big Ben, neither did Eli, neither did Tom Brady, why?? because they showed some signs of improvement, JP only shows improvement when he's not asked to do too much. Give him the reins and he folds like a cheap suit. Wake up blind boy!!

Harrington has no restrictions? :lol: Mularkey makes him throw dink and dunk / low-risk throws ALL the time, because they are scared that Harrington is going to turn the ball over. It's hilarious, even Kelly Holcomb has a higher YPA than Joey Harrington and Holcomb is NOTORIOUS amongst Bills fans for the dink and dunk type of passes. Your argument has no merit in all honesty. Harrington got run out of Detroit for a reason and JP is the starting QB in Buffalo for a good reason. Get used to his name, he is going to be owning your team for the next decade.

feelthepain
12-13-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure how many times I have to explain things to you, I already explained why that poll is flawed, yet you don't debate my point once again.

Our special teams has helped JP alot, but our defense hasn't been that great this season slick. You mentioned that earlier, but you then flip it around to benefit you, and suddenly our defense is the reason why we are winning. :rofl: If anything, Harrington is the product of Miami's 2nd overall ranked defense. I really doubt Losman is the product of Buffalo's 19th overall ranked defense. You're a pretty funny kid.

Harrington has no restrictions? :lol: Mularkey makes him throw dink and dunk / low-risk throws ALL the time, because they are scared that Harrington is going to turn the ball over. It's hilarious, even Kelly Holcomb has a higher YPA than Joey Harrington and Holcomb is NOTORIOUS amongst Bills fans for the dink and dunk type of passes. Your argument has no merit in all honesty. Harrington got run out of Detroit for a reason and JP is the starting QB in Buffalo for a good reason. Get used to his name, he is going to be owning your team for the next decade.

Your D is ranked 19th and your O is ranked 30th.....SLICK!!! JP is the reason your team is nearly the worst in the league. Give it up, the only point you have is on the top of your head.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Your D is ranked 19th and your O is ranked 30th.....SLICK!!! JP is the reason your team is nearly the worst in the league. Give it up, the only point you have is on the top of your head.

You're not that bright are you? You just stated that JP's success has been because of our defense, I was pointing out that they haven't done **** this year, including stopping David Gerrard, in which JP had to come bail us out of, Slick.

I listed numerous reasons why our offense is ranked near the bottom, yet you haven't debated any of those points either. You're arguing just for the sake of arguing, if you are trying to make a point you are doing a very, very bad job at it, then again what are you good at? Nothing?

raphael120
12-15-2006, 11:16 AM
well you honestly can't make any good excuse to why our offense is 30th, it is what it is, but you know what, it's getting better, and thats all thanks to our O-line improvment.

rankings or not, we're going to beat the snot out of Miami because it's at the Ralph, the Bills are on a roll, and it's not like we have to worry about Miami scoring a lot of points. The Oline of Miami is as good or even worse than ours, which means Schobel is going to be giving Harrington alot of to-the-ground-hugs. their backup RB is coming in which should help lessen the impact against ourl ess than steller run D, and i think with our special team play and some good drives, we will win. you cant deny that saying that our special teams is good that thats a bad thing, crap, look at the bears, their special teams and D are awesome and theyre ready to hit the super bowl. just because a teams ST or D is good doesnt mean that is an excuse of "oh thats why your good" good teams are SUPPOSED to have GOOD 3 phases of the game. and Miami has 1. buffalo has 2...maybe 2 1/2 somedays when the offense feels like clicking.

btw, im thanking miami ahead of time for gift wrapping some INT's to our PLAYMAKER, Clements.

HHURRICANE
12-17-2006, 04:15 PM

Blah, blah, blaf blah!!!

Akhippo
12-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Wow, were to begin. Maybe just, your "full control" QB had a 0 passer rating, was benched and shut out. While our under wraps QB had three TDs, no picks and won. Thats enough said.

MikeInRoch
12-17-2006, 04:55 PM

What does it say about the Dolphins if a team that is "nearly the worst in the league" swept them, and will be ahead of them in the standings at season's end?

mysticsoto
12-18-2006, 08:35 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Concrete_wall.jpg/800px-Concrete_wall.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Concrete_wall.jpg)

Looks like I was right!!!!

Jason Peters is a freakin' specimen!!! Here's to many upcoming years of him going to the probowl!!!