X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Wilson to Fans. "Enjoy Team While You Still Can"

Dolphins Game Ticket Update; Wilson Cries Out: There are still 6,800 tickets remaining for the Dolphins game but the Bills are optimistic they may be able to sell it out since it is a rivalry game and both teams are playing well right now. Ralph Wilson was quoted in an article in today's Buffalo News that the fans should enjoy the team while they can because the league is pushing the Bills out. He was alluding to the new stadium funding approved last week by the owners for the Jets and Giants saying the Big market owners are pushing smaller market owners out. The Bills and Bengals were the only teams to vote against it since small market owners will help fit the bill for a big market stadium in which some revenues won't share.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Wilson to Fans. "Enjoy Team While You Still Can"

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

we already have a thread on this.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Ralph is pathetic. I'm sorry but die hard fan or not the man is flat pathetic. STFU already ralph. I swear to god every time we turn around you are talking this ****.

Just sell the ****ing team already then its not your headache. Sell it and go on tennis tourney's with your wife and live down in florida.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          Im sorry. The one time I dont check its there. DAMMIT!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

NO EXCUSE!!

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

NO EXCUSE!!
              Hey you shut up or Ill neg you with all seven of my power points!!!

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                Ralph is pathetic. I'm sorry but die hard fan or not the man is flat pathetic. STFU already ralph. I swear to god every time we turn around you are talking this ****.

Just sell the ****ing team already then its not your headache. Sell it and go on tennis tourney's with your wife and live down in florida.
                It's not Ralph that's pathetic...it's the Snyders and Joneses. It's the league.

Ralph's just giving it to you without mincing words.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Billsology
                  It's not Ralph that's pathetic...it's the Snyders and Joneses. It's the league.

Ralph's just giving it to you without mincing words.
                  Really? He got out voted...AGAIN by his fellow owners, that means the other SMALL MARKET TEAMS AS WELL!

He is the biggest *****er, whiner, sky is falling guy out there and its past being pathetic.

Just like brown on wgr said, other small market teams are making it and aren't *****ing like ralph does.

Bottom line, time for ralph to sell. Its obvious he can't handle todays NFL and its time for someone who can, to take over the helm.

Here is a thought too...maybe the reality is buffalo can't handle an NFL team anymore?

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Let's hijack it and start going on about JP !
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Really? He got out voted...AGAIN by his fellow owners, that means the other SMALL MARKET TEAMS AS WELL!

He is the biggest *****er, whiner, sky is falling guy out there and its past being pathetic.

Just like brown on wgr said, other small market teams are making it and aren't *****ing like ralph does.

Bottom line, time for ralph to sell. Its obvious he can't handle todays NFL and its time for someone who can, to take over the helm.

Here is a thought too...maybe the reality is buffalo can't handle an NFL team anymore?
                      Who is going to step up and buy the Bills? If there is a better owner out there, that is more dedicated and efficient than Ralph Wilson, name him. Will Tom Golisano really own both the Sabres and the Bills? Futhermore, how do we know our next owner won't move the team? So many question marks that make me uncomfortable about this teams future. I want the Bills to stay in Buffalo forever, but the future is looking grim. I for one am not going to bash Ralph for getting in the ring and fighting hard for the Bills and without him we would of most likely been gone a long, long, time ago. Ralph is right, enjoy the Bills while you still can..

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

I want more money and I am going to stir the pot to see what I can get. I really don't blame him but you have to realize the man owns a $700 M franchise and to complain about money when you can buy cheektowaga with Mall with one stroke of your check book is just ridiculous.

I think a major corporation buys the Bills and puts their stamp on everything that the Bills have there. Toyota could do this with 3 months interest from their stash, make it so.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I have an idea, move the bills to tulsa.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Tulsa is A slut spelled backwards...

Comment

Working...
                              X