PDA

View Full Version : Wilson to Fans. "Enjoy Team While You Still Can"

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Dolphins Game Ticket Update; Wilson Cries Out: There are still 6,800 tickets remaining for the Dolphins game but the Bills are optimistic they may be able to sell it out since it is a rivalry game and both teams are playing well right now. Ralph Wilson was quoted in an article in today's Buffalo News that the fans should enjoy the team while they can because the league is pushing the Bills out. He was alluding to the new stadium funding approved last week by the owners for the Jets and Giants saying the Big market owners are pushing smaller market owners out. The Bills and Bengals were the only teams to vote against it since small market owners will help fit the bill for a big market stadium in which some revenues won't share.

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 12:33 PM
www.billsdaily.com

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 12:34 PM
we already have a thread on this.

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Ralph is pathetic. I'm sorry but die hard fan or not the man is flat pathetic. STFU already ralph. I swear to god every time we turn around you are talking this ****.

Just sell the ****ing team already then its not your headache. Sell it and go on tennis tourney's with your wife and live down in florida.

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Im sorry. The one time I dont check its there. DAMMIT!

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 12:37 PM
NO EXCUSE!!

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
NO EXCUSE!!
Hey you shut up or Ill neg you with all seven of my power points!!!

Historian
12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Ralph is pathetic. I'm sorry but die hard fan or not the man is flat pathetic. STFU already ralph. I swear to god every time we turn around you are talking this ****.

Just sell the ****ing team already then its not your headache. Sell it and go on tennis tourney's with your wife and live down in florida.

It's not Ralph that's pathetic...it's the Snyders and Joneses. It's the league.

Ralph's just giving it to you without mincing words.

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
It's not Ralph that's pathetic...it's the Snyders and Joneses. It's the league.

Ralph's just giving it to you without mincing words.

Really? He got out voted...AGAIN by his fellow owners, that means the other SMALL MARKET TEAMS AS WELL!

He is the biggest *****er, whiner, sky is falling guy out there and its past being pathetic.

Just like brown on wgr said, other small market teams are making it and aren't *****ing like ralph does.

Bottom line, time for ralph to sell. Its obvious he can't handle todays NFL and its time for someone who can, to take over the helm.

Here is a thought too...maybe the reality is buffalo can't handle an NFL team anymore?

Night Train
12-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Let's hijack it and start going on about JP !

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Really? He got out voted...AGAIN by his fellow owners, that means the other SMALL MARKET TEAMS AS WELL!

He is the biggest *****er, whiner, sky is falling guy out there and its past being pathetic.

Just like brown on wgr said, other small market teams are making it and aren't *****ing like ralph does.

Bottom line, time for ralph to sell. Its obvious he can't handle todays NFL and its time for someone who can, to take over the helm.

Here is a thought too...maybe the reality is buffalo can't handle an NFL team anymore?

Who is going to step up and buy the Bills? If there is a better owner out there, that is more dedicated and efficient than Ralph Wilson, name him. Will Tom Golisano really own both the Sabres and the Bills? Futhermore, how do we know our next owner won't move the team? So many question marks that make me uncomfortable about this teams future. I want the Bills to stay in Buffalo forever, but the future is looking grim. I for one am not going to bash Ralph for getting in the ring and fighting hard for the Bills and without him we would of most likely been gone a long, long, time ago. Ralph is right, enjoy the Bills while you still can..

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 01:04 PM
I want more money and I am going to stir the pot to see what I can get. I really don't blame him but you have to realize the man owns a $700 M franchise and to complain about money when you can buy cheektowaga with Mall with one stroke of your check book is just ridiculous.

I think a major corporation buys the Bills and puts their stamp on everything that the Bills have there. Toyota could do this with 3 months interest from their stash, make it so.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 01:06 PM

the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 01:07 PM

I have an idea, move the bills to tulsa.

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Tulsa is A slut spelled backwards...

L.A. Playa
12-12-2006, 01:10 PM

:rofl:

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Good observation.

Historian
12-12-2006, 01:14 PM

Its no wonder everybody loves you!

:rofl:

L.A. Playa
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM
this is actually Probably a great ploy by Wilson, he knows to compete he needs a new stadium with less capacity and could justify raising ticket prices by having a new stadium.

WNY doesnt have the money to fund a new stadium so why not cry you guys are giving NY teams a new stadium and I need one too pay for my stadium too

what he is doing could actually be a huge plus for the Bills if the other owners listen and bail him out, the downside is they could be sick of ralphies whining and say screw the guy which may in turn screw the city of Buffalo

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
I have an idea, move the bills to tulsa.We would at least be able to afford normal ticket and luxury box prices unlike buffalonians. Besides with the hundreds of WNY'ers that left there for Tulsa, the Bills would feel right at home.

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Welcome to Canada, Aye.

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 01:31 PM
We would at least be able to afford normal ticket and luxury box prices unlike buffalonians. Besides with the hundreds of WNY'ers that left there for Tulsa, the Bills would feel right at home.
So what's your professional NFL team called?

L.A. Playa
12-12-2006, 01:31 PM

The Tulsa Sluts ??

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 01:32 PM
The Tulsa Sluts ??
Its the Tulsa "A Sluts". Gosh where have you been?

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 01:34 PM

The Ontario Blizzards or or or, the Canadian Blue Aye's!

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 01:38 PM
The Ontario Blizzards or or or, the Canadian Blue Aye's!
Yeah 'cause that wouldn't be gay :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Yeah 'cause that wouldn't be gay :rolleyes:

The Ontario Mounties or the Los Angeles Seagulls!! Hot or cold? Work with me here man! For the LA logo we could have a seagull eating a Buffalo wing on the beach. That way the team is still connected to Buffalo.

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 01:51 PM
So what's your professional NFL team called?We havent cared to bid on one.

throw all the attempted insults you want, it doesn't change fact....the bills are leaving buffalo without a different owner. Hell even then they most likely will leave. how many more times do we have to cover this?

Oh and AGAIN, whiner ralph was voted against by his fellow owners, including the other small market teams. Again he is *****ing and whining and again nothing will get done. For all his whining and *****ing and getting this congressman or senator or whomever involved....NOTHING has been done about the revenue sharing. It is what it is and ralph is going to have to find a way to make it work like the other teams do.

but then again, maybe it isn't ralph, maybe WNY just can't support the bills.

Michael82
12-12-2006, 01:51 PM
The Ontario Mounties or the Los Angeles Seagulls!! Hot or cold? Work with me here man! For the LA logo we could have a seagull eating a Buffalo wing on the beach. That way the team is still connected to Buffalo.
:negrep:

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 01:57 PM

lol, NOOOO!!! I'm just kidding! :(

Devin
12-12-2006, 02:06 PM
6800 tickets unsold for fin week?

Man the city of Buffalo is really letting this team down. Thats a shame man. 3 straight home games now. This team is playing its best football in almost 3 years.

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 02:08 PM
We havent cared to bid on one.

.So STFU !

throw all the attempted insults you want, it doesn't change fact....the bills are leaving buffalo without a different owner. Hell even then they most likely will leave. how many more times do we have to cover this?

. Blah, blah,blah. What's next. you're a better owner than Ralph like you're a better coach than Marv?

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 02:15 PM
We should move the team to Hawaii. The Hawaiian Alohas!

Statman
12-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Dolphins Game Ticket Update; Wilson Cries Out: There are still 6,800 tickets remaining for the Dolphins game but the Bills are optimistic they may be able to sell it out since it is a rivalry game and both teams are playing well right now. Ralph Wilson was quoted in an article in today's Buffalo News that the fans should enjoy the team while they can because the league is pushing the Bills out. He was alluding to the new stadium funding approved last week by the owners for the Jets and Giants saying the Big market owners are pushing smaller market owners out. The Bills and Bengals were the only teams to vote against it since small market owners will help fit the bill for a big market stadium in which some revenues won't share.
What Ralph meant to say was here Buffalo fans, take whatever crap I dish out to ya and be happy with it since I have the sole ability to move the team. So either support it and like it or go screw yourselves.

Ralph must be getting cranky in his old age.

Maybe it's time to double up his dosage of Geritol.

Gunzlingr
12-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Ralph is right. WTF should the league give low interest money to build a stadium for 2 of the most high profile teams, especially if they can get out of sharing the revenue it generates. Obviously the Bengals didn't like it either.

Michael82
12-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Ralph is right. WTF should the league give low interest money to build a stadium for 2 of the most high profile teams, especially if they can get out of sharing the revenue it generates. Obviously the Bengals didn't like it either.
Exactly! And the amount of money they got was ridiculous.

Gunzlingr
12-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Exactly! And the amount of money they got was ridiculous.

My theory is that Ralph knows he isn't going to live forever, so he is attempting to fight the bullying that the large markets do to the little ones. Only he and the Bengals owner have the balls to stand up for the little guy.

Michael82
12-12-2006, 02:47 PM

Man the city of Buffalo is really letting this team down. Thats a shame man. 3 straight home games now. This team is playing its best football in almost 3 years.
If anyone wants to know why the team leaves Buffalo, you can blame all the cheap local people who didn't support their team, even when they are playing their best football in a while. And it's against a hated rival. It's ****ing pathetic. I guess I was right earlier, everyone is spending all their damn money on the Sabres merchandise and tickets and forgetting about the Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 02:49 PM
If anyone wants to know why the team leaves Buffalo, you can blame all the cheap local people who didn't support their team, even when they are playing their best football in a while. And it's against a hated rival. It's ****ing pathetic. I guess I was right earlier, everyone is spending all their damn money on the Sabres merchandise and tickets and forgetting about the Bills.
There will be close to 70k at the game which is more than most stadiums in the league even hold...

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 02:51 PM

They have been **** for 7 years now and they started this season like ****. That is the only reason. If they had started strong the games would be sold out no problem.

ublinkwescore
12-12-2006, 02:54 PM
My theory is that Ralph knows he isn't going to live forever, so he is attempting to fight the bullying that the large markets do to the little ones. Only he and the Bengals owner have the balls to stand up for the little guy.

I think it's time for you to have the Freemasons pull some strings my friend.

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 03:06 PM

Again, ralph has let the FANS down for nearly a decade by putting **** on the field. You will see EVERY seat sell for EVERY game with 3-4 big signings, 3-4 good ones and a damn good draft..just watch and see.

the blind faith is over man. Money is too tight and we have heard ralph make too many excuses for too long. Time to put up or shut up.

Bills fans are from Missouri these days...'SHOW ME' then they will start filling seats again.

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 03:07 PM
I agree. I think he wants the bills to be taken care of when he leaves whether his children or someone else takes over. People like to ***** about how he handles it. WNY economy isn't all that right now and if the bills leave, imagine how much more will lose businesses and jobs because of the bills leaving.

ICE74129
12-12-2006, 03:08 PM
So STFU !

Blah, blah,blah. What's next. you're a better owner than Ralph like you're a better coach than Marv?

LMAO why because buffalonians leave there to come here and we actually have a thriving local economy? Aww poor babies LMAO.

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 03:09 PM
We would at least be able to afford normal ticket and luxury box prices unlike buffalonians. Besides with the hundreds of WNY'ers that left there for Tulsa, the Bills would feel right at home.
Ice I can't see a true Buffalonian, even one living in Tulsa, welcoming a move of the team from Buffalo to Tulsa. I know that if I moved to another area I would always want the team to remain in Buffalo.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 03:10 PM
LMAO why because buffalonians leave there to come here and we actually have a thriving local economy? Aww poor babies LMAO.

Ice, Tulsa isn't exactly a dream place to live. You want a nice place, here you go:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=290>10-Day Golf Forecast for
Naples, FL (34102)

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right width=150><!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT>function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) {if (locid && whatprefs){tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype;if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){//Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4locid = ziptoloc;}// figure out tracking string for this commandvar tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/local/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/local/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/local/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/local/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/local/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/local/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/local/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/local/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... }}</SCRIPT><FORM name=whatmenu action="" method=post cM1="2"><INPUT type=hidden value=Weather36HourUndeclared name=what cM1="2" cM3 cM2="0"> <INPUT type=hidden value=34102 name=lswe cM1="2" cM3 cM2="1"> <INPUT type=hidden name=lswa cM1="2" cM3 cM2="2"> <INPUT type=hidden value=search name=search cM1="2" cM3 cM2="3">
Weather for your life
<SELECT style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10px; VISIBILITY: visible; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 150px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" name=whatprefs cM1="2" cM3 cM2="4"> <OPTION selected>See Weather Related to...<OPTION value=Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand>Aches & Pains<OPTION value=Weather36HourAirQualityCommand>Air Quality & Pollution<OPTION value=Weather36HourAllergiesCommand>Allergies & Pollen<OPTION value=Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand>Boat & Beach<OPTION value=Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand>Cold & Flu<OPTION value=Weather36HourFitnessCommand>Fitness & Exercise<OPTION value=Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand>Flights & Business Travel<OPTION value=Weather36HourGolfCommand>Golf Weather<OPTION value=Weather36HourHealthCommand>Health<OPTION value=Weather36HourHomeCommand>Home Improvement<OPTION value=Weather36HourInterstateCommand>Interstate Driving Forecast<OPTION value=Weather36HourGardenCommand>Lawn & Garden<OPTION value=Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand>Outdoor Recreation<OPTION value=Weather36HourPetsCommand>Pets<OPTION value=Weather36HourSchooldayCommand>Schoolday Weather<OPTION value=Weather36HourSkiCommand>Ski Conditions<OPTION value=Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand>Skin Protection<OPTION value=Weather36HourSportsCommand>Sporting Events<OPTION value=Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand>Vacation & Travel Guide<OPTION value=Weather36HourWeddingCommand>Wedding Planner</OPTION></SELECT> </FORM>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM name=tendayGraphForm action=# method=post cM1="3"><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgC style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=160 height=40>Forecast Conditions</TD><TD class=vbgC vAlign=center align=middle width=70>High/Low &#176;F
</TD><TD class=vbgC vAlign=center align=middle width=60>Precip.
Chance
</TD><TD class=vbgC style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid" vAlign=center align=middle width=140><SELECT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; VISIBILITY: visible" cM1="3" cM3 cM2="0"> <OPTION value=golfidp selected>Golf Index</OPTION> <OPTION value=htempdp>High Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=ltempdp>Low Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=precipdp>Precipitation</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><!-- day 1 --><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=60 height=25>Tonight (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=0)
Dec 12
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/45.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Showers Early</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>N/A/63&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>30% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>High not valid after 2pm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 2 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=1)
Dec 13
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>83&#176;/63&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 3 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Thu (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=2)
Dec 14
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/39.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>PM T-Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>81&#176;/66&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>60% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>7 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>Watch for Lightning (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/34102?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 4 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Fri (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=3)
Dec 15
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>79&#176;/64&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>60% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>6 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 5 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sat (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=4)
Dec 16
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/39.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78&#176;/62&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>30% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>8 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 6 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sun (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=5)
Dec 17
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77&#176;/62&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>10 Excellent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 7 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Mon (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=6)
Dec 18
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78&#176;/62&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 8 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Tue (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=7)
Dec 19
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78&#176;/61&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 9 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=8)
Dec 20
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered T-Storms</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77&#176;/60&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>40% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>6 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>Watch for Lightning (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/34102?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 10 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Thu (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=9)
Dec 21
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/34.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Mostly Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77&#176;/59&#176;</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>10 Excellent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah I just don't see Tulsa as a thriving economy... Ice licks Tulsa's balls way too much.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Ice, Tulsa isn't exactly a dream place to live. You want a nice place, here you go:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=290>10-Day Golf Forecast for
Naples, FL (34102)

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right width=150><!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT>function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) {if (locid && whatprefs){tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype;if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){//Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4locid = ziptoloc;}// figure out tracking string for this commandvar tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/local/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/local/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/local/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/local/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/local/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/local/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/local/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/local/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... }}</SCRIPT><FORM name=whatmenu action="" method=post cM1="2"><INPUT type=hidden value=Weather36HourUndeclared name=what cM1="2" cM3 cM2="0"> <INPUT type=hidden value=34102 name=lswe cM1="2" cM3 cM2="1"> <INPUT type=hidden name=lswa cM1="2" cM3 cM2="2"> <INPUT type=hidden value=search name=search cM1="2" cM3 cM2="3">
Weather for your life
<SELECT style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10px; VISIBILITY: visible; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 150px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" name=whatprefs cM1="2" cM3 cM2="4"> <OPTION selected>See Weather Related to...<OPTION value=Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand>Aches & Pains<OPTION value=Weather36HourAirQualityCommand>Air Quality & Pollution<OPTION value=Weather36HourAllergiesCommand>Allergies & Pollen<OPTION value=Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand>Boat & Beach<OPTION value=Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand>Cold & Flu<OPTION value=Weather36HourFitnessCommand>Fitness & Exercise<OPTION value=Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand>Flights & Business Travel<OPTION value=Weather36HourGolfCommand>Golf Weather<OPTION value=Weather36HourHealthCommand>Health<OPTION value=Weather36HourHomeCommand>Home Improvement<OPTION value=Weather36HourInterstateCommand>Interstate Driving Forecast<OPTION value=Weather36HourGardenCommand>Lawn & Garden<OPTION value=Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand>Outdoor Recreation<OPTION value=Weather36HourPetsCommand>Pets<OPTION value=Weather36HourSchooldayCommand>Schoolday Weather<OPTION value=Weather36HourSkiCommand>Ski Conditions<OPTION value=Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand>Skin Protection<OPTION value=Weather36HourSportsCommand>Sporting Events<OPTION value=Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand>Vacation & Travel Guide<OPTION value=Weather36HourWeddingCommand>Wedding Planner</OPTION></SELECT> </FORM>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM name=tendayGraphForm action=# method=post cM1="3"><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgC style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=160 height=40>Forecast Conditions</TD><TD class=vbgC vAlign=center align=middle width=70>High/Low °F

Chance

</TD><TD class=vbgC style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid" vAlign=center align=middle width=140><SELECT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; VISIBILITY: visible" cM1="3" cM3 cM2="0"> <OPTION value=golfidp selected>Golf Index</OPTION> <OPTION value=htempdp>High Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=ltempdp>Low Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=precipdp>Precipitation</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><!-- day 1 --><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=60 height=25>Tonight (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=0)
Dec 12

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/45.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Showers Early</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>N/A/63°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>30% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>High not valid after 2pm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 2 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=1)
Dec 13

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>83°/63°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 3 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Thu (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=2)
Dec 14

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/39.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>PM T-Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>81°/66°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>60% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>7 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>Watch for Lightning (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/34102?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 4 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Fri (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=3)
Dec 15

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>79°/64°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>60% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>6 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 5 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sat (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=4)
Dec 16

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/39.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered Showers</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78°/62°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>30% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>8 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 6 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sun (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=5)
Dec 17

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77°/62°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>10 Excellent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 7 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Mon (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=6)
Dec 18

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78°/62°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 8 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Tue (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=7)
Dec 19

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>78°/61°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 9 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=8)
Dec 20

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered T-Storms</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77°/60°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>40% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>6 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>Watch for Lightning (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/34102?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 10 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Thu (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/34102?dayNum=9)
Dec 21

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/34.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Mostly Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>77°/59°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>10 Excellent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As compared to Tulsa:

Tulsa, OK

</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right width=150><!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT>function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) {if (locid && whatprefs){tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype;if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){//Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4locid = ziptoloc;}// figure out tracking string for this commandvar tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/local/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/local/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/local/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/local/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/local/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/local/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/local/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/local/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/local/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... }}</SCRIPT><FORM name=whatmenu action="" method=post cM1="2"><INPUT type=hidden value=Weather36HourUndeclared name=what cM1="2" cM3 cM2="0"> <INPUT type=hidden value=USOK0537 name=lswe cM1="2" cM3 cM2="1"> <INPUT type=hidden name=lswa cM1="2" cM3 cM2="2"> <INPUT type=hidden value=search name=search cM1="2" cM3 cM2="3">
Weather for your life

<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM name=tendayGraphForm action=# method=post cM1="3"><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgC style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=160 height=40>Forecast Conditions</TD><TD class=vbgC vAlign=center align=middle width=70>High/Low °F
Chance
</TD><TD class=vbgC style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid" vAlign=center align=middle width=140><SELECT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; VISIBILITY: visible" cM1="3" cM3 cM2="0"> <OPTION value=golfidp selected>Golf Index</OPTION> <OPTION value=htempdp>High Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=ltempdp>Low Temperatures</OPTION> <OPTION value=precipdp>Precipitation</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><!-- day 1 --><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=60 height=25>Tonight (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=0)
Dec 12
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/31.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Clear</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>N/A/40°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>High not valid after 2pm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 2 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=1)
Dec 13
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>64°/41°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 3 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Thu (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=2)
Dec 14
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>65°/43°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 4 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Fri (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=3)
Dec 15
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>64°/48°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 5 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sat (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=4)
Dec 16
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Partly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>66°/43°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>10% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>9 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>How to Handle Heavy Headwinds (http://www.weather.com/activities/recreation/golf/articles/strategy_headwinds.html?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 6 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Sun (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=5)
Dec 17
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/28.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Mostly Cloudy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>62°/48°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>8 Very Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 7 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Mon (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=6)
Dec 18
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered T-Storms</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>59°/47°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>40% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>4 Fair</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 8 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Tue (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=7)
Dec 19
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Scattered T-Storms</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>52°/33°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>40% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>2 Poor</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center height=26>Watch for Lightning (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/USOK0537?from=tenday_trigger)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- day 9 --><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=center width=290 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/1X67px_10day_background.jpg colSpan=3 height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=290 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center align=left width=65 height=25>Wed (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/golf/wxdetail/USOK0537?dayNum=8)
Dec 20
</TD><TD vAlign=center width=115><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=105 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=36>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=center width=69>Sunny</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=blueFont10 width=65>49°/30°</TD><TD class=blueVerdanaText10 align=middle width=50>20% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid" vAlign=top align=left width=150 background=http://image.weather.com/web/common/backgrounds/graph_background_10day.jpg height=67><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText12 vAlign=center height=26>6 Good</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>http://image.weather.com/web/common/blank.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THATHURMANATOR
12-12-2006, 03:15 PM
**** Naples too Skooby. I am going to be here for the Buffalo Revolution. You will miss it! BOOOOO to you sir!

PECKERWOOD
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
The Naples Syrup or maybe the Tulsa A Slut's! Damn, keep up the good work guys, brainstorm away.

Mitchy moo
12-12-2006, 03:19 PM
**** Naples too Skooby. I am going to be here for the Buffalo Revolution. You will miss it! BOOOOO to you sir!

Look at that 10 day forecast, it's like a wet dream but it happens during the day.

Michael82
12-12-2006, 03:22 PM
They have been **** for 7 years now and they started this season like ****. That is the only reason. If they had started strong the games would be sold out no problem.
So basically we got a bunch of fairweather fans? I don't want to hear **** from anyone anymore about how we got the best, most die hard fans in the league. So far they have had a chance to go to two very good games and the Bills are one of the hotter teams right now. It's ridiculous.

R. Rich
12-12-2006, 03:22 PM
NO EXCUSE!!

Thurm, this may be the best post you've ever made here. That's not saying much.

gr8slayer
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
The Naples Syrup or maybe the Tulsa A Slut's! Damn, keep up the good work guys, brainstorm away.
Tulsa A Sluts! I LOVE IT.

justasportsfan
12-12-2006, 05:40 PM
So basically we got a bunch of fairweather fans? I don't want to hear **** from anyone anymore about how we got the best, most die hard fans in the league. So far they have had a chance to go to two very good games and the Bills are one of the hotter teams right now. It's ridiculous.
we do have the best fans. So shut it MIkey :mad:

SABURZFAN
12-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I have an idea, move the bills to tulsa.

that place is a dump. :down:

YardRat
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Ice really isn't that far off base...maybe WNY is at the point where they just can't adequately support an NFL franchise.

Economic growth is non-existent. Population is declining. Government is a mess. Jobs and pay are low, taxes are high. What's Ralph going to do...raise ticket prices in a market that can't sell out at their current value? Sell the naming rights to the stadium, maybe, but how much revenue could that really create?

The situation is bleak.

mr nyjet
12-12-2006, 09:20 PM

:oops:this is the same guy who tried to trade the bills for the eagles before leonard tose was forced by the league to lose /sell that team. he was quoted in tose's book " i'd rather be in philly than buffalo".

the fact that he paid $40,000 for a business now worth at least half-a-billion dollars isn't good enough for him!:negrep:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
but then again, maybe it isn't ralph, maybe WNY just can't support the bills.

ICE, this is me kicking you in the shins:
KICK KICK KICK

Oh, and an Indian Wrist Burn:
TWIST TWIST TWIST

Oh, and a swirly:
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Now STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!

SABURZFAN
12-12-2006, 10:14 PM
ICE, this is me kicking you in the shins:
KICK KICK KICK

Oh, and an Indian Wrist Burn:
TWIST TWIST TWIST

Oh, and a swirly:
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Now STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!

keep flushing...if we're lucky,he'll get sucked down.

ddaryl
12-13-2006, 04:09 AM
Ice really isn't that far off base...maybe WNY is at the point where they just can't adequately support an NFL franchise.

Economic growth is non-existent. Population is declining. Government is a mess. Jobs and pay are low, taxes are high. What's Ralph going to do...raise ticket prices in a market that can't sell out at their current value? Sell the naming rights to the stadium, maybe, but how much revenue could that really create?

The situation is bleak.

It's extremely bleak.

When your out-voted 30-2 that's a big time sign that the league does not see it your way.

Fact are facts, the league is conservative, not liberal. Which is full of irony considering how many people would really love to see revenue sharing and the continual existence of small market clubs.

But don't worry, the league will price itself out of its own market in the years ahead at some point. Eventually going to professional sporting event will be for high society types only.

The_Philster
12-13-2006, 04:12 AM
Eventually going to professional sporting event will be for high society types only.:no:
I'll still have my
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4765/banditsglow6hi.gif
$12 a ticket for seasons :biggrin:

But losing the Bils would suck bigtime :down:

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-13-2006, 07:33 AM

The man obviously wants to keep the team in buffalo...if he really wanted out, he probably would have sold years ago...if he wanted out, do you think he constantly talk about how small-market his team his and how hampered they are financially? That would have a detrimental effect on any asking price he would have...

Ralph is voicing his frustration with how the league operates these days...the small market teams are getting left in the lurch...He obviously believes that NFL football isn't just for people that live in big cities...its a game for all Americans (and Canadians!) to enjoy, not just the rich and privileged...

He and the Bengals owner Mike Brown are right...if the cap continues to grow and revenue sharing does not keep up to supplant the rise, the small market teams will put a crappier and crappier squad together every year until nobody cares...

Yes, this is a form of socialism (which I can't stand) but you have to remember, we are talking about the business of the NFL...its a corporation with multiple entities, sometimes you have to take the profits of one division and reinvest them into another division for the good of the entire company...

say what you want, but I truly feel he is looking out for Buffalo's interest and is just extremely frustrated with the path we are heading down...

ICE74129
12-13-2006, 07:57 AM
:no:
I'll still have my
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4765/banditsglow6hi.gif
$12 a ticket for seasons :biggrin:

But losing the Bils would suck bigtime :down:

lacrosse?

Dr. Lecter
12-13-2006, 08:05 AM
ICE, shut the hell up. I like you man, but you blind on ths issue, as much as some of the JP-bashing people are.

The fact is 90% + of NFL owners would have moved this team years ago. (Think back to the 80's and the crowds in the 20,000s).

Ralph has already proven to be shrewd in getting the balll rolling on issues. A new owner (i.e. Galisano) would not have any clout. Selling the team is a great theory, but that might expedite the moving of the team.

Of course, it does not effect you as much as it does many of us since you are not here. Losing the Bills would be devasting for people like Billsology, Mikey, Phil,, danney, myself, etc.

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 08:29 AM
ICE, shut the hell up. I like you man, but you blind on ths issue, as much as some of the JP-bashing people are.

The fact is 90% + of NFL owners would have moved this team years ago. (Think back to the 80's and the crowds in the 20,000s).

Ralph has already proven to be shrewd in getting the balll rolling on issues. A new owner (i.e. Galisano) would not have any clout. Selling the team is a great theory, but that might expedite the moving of the team.

Of course, it does not effect you as much as it does many of us since you are not here. Losing the Bills would be devasting for people like Billsology, Mikey, Phil,, danney, myself, etc.
Count me in to the people it would destroy.

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-13-2006, 08:31 AM

Lecter, I agree with everything you said except the last statement...I am originally from Buffalo and have been a fan as long as I can remember...even though I now live in MD, I am dedicated to the Bills...if they moved, I would absolutely be devastated...I love football, but football without the Bills and I could really care less...on a Bills bye week, the NFL is lucky to get 30 minutes of football watching out of me (other than playoffs).

If the Bills move, I think we are all screwed (other than all the trolls who will just move to some other board and bother their fans in order to get their rocks off...)

THATHURMANATOR
12-13-2006, 08:38 AM
Aren't you forgetting someone?

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Who are you?

Dr. Lecter
12-13-2006, 08:46 AM

Sorry.

Add PintoNick to the list!

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Sorry.

Add PintoNick to the list!
:lol:

HHURRICANE
12-13-2006, 08:52 AM

The situation is bleak.

If Green Bay can support a team, so can the Bills. Is the Billion dollars not a good enough return for Ralph's intial $50,000 investment? Considering how many Billionaires are working to give away their money, I don't read much about Ralph's charitable endeavors. And remember it's all relative. If he wants to do something that people will remember him for than figure out a way that this team stays is Buffalo long after he's gone even if it has some cost to his family. GEEZ!! I will be the first to piss on his grave if the team moves because it directly relates to his failure to support this community.

mybills
12-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Yes, and I'm devastated.

carybillsfan
12-13-2006, 09:22 AM
If Green Bay can support a team, so can the Bills. Is the Billion dollars not a good enough return for Ralph's intial $50,000 investment? Considering how many Billionaires are working to give away their money, I don't read much about Ralph's charitable endeavors. And remember it's all relative. If he wants to do something that people will remember him for than figure out a way that this team stays is Buffalo long after he's gone even if it has some cost to his family. GEEZ!! I will be the first to piss on his grave if the team moves because it directly relates to his failure to support this community.

You can't compare GB to Buffalo, GB is owned by the residents of GB, their taxes support the team. They have a waiting list of over 1000 people to buy season tix. Yet in Buffalo, with already the lowest ticket prices in the league, you can't sell out a Bills-Dolphins game? The economy of the NFL has passed By Buffalo. Look at the facts of the article The Jets and Giants will get $50mil a piece from luxury boxes, Ralph gets $7mil, if he's lucky. If the team were to move to say, LA, corporations would purchase that $50mil in a heartbeat. Even if the Bills stay in Buffalo, they won't be able to compete economically.

THATHURMANATOR
12-13-2006, 09:24 AM
We can compete ala the Indians, and Twins in MLB.

ICE74129
12-13-2006, 09:34 AM
You can't compare GB to Buffalo, GB is owned by the residents of GB, their taxes support the team. They have a waiting list of over 1000 people to buy season tix. Yet in Buffalo, with already the lowest ticket prices in the league, you can't sell out a Bills-Dolphins game? The economy of the NFL has passed By Buffalo. Look at the facts of the article The Jets and Giants will get $50mil a piece from luxury boxes, Ralph gets $7mil, if he's lucky. If the team were to move to say, LA, corporations would purchase that $50mil in a heartbeat. Even if the Bills stay in Buffalo, they won't be able to compete economically.

BRAVO! Someone else that gets it.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 10:41 AM

I made the following point on our smack board not long ago, referring to RW's comments. My numbers may not be accurate, but the theory is. Point is - RW will always be able to spend to the cap max on salaries, and still make a nice profit.

"From what I've read and seen in various stats, it appears the NFL is going like this. Yes, the bigger market teams w/ newer stadiums (like Washington) are getting richer than the smaller market teams - BUT - the small market teams still make lots of money! They make more than enough to max out on the salary cap (which really keeps this league from becoming baseball) and still turn a decent profit.

It's just that - maybe Dan Snyder can clear $500 million/year in profits, while RW may only take home $100 million in profit. Something like that.

It's not like hte Bills are going to become the KC Royals or Pittsburgh Pirates.

That's why I feel like RW is full of it, making it sound like the team HAS to move. I think he'll move it to make more profit and only to make more profit. Not out of financial necessity."

TheBrownBear
12-13-2006, 11:11 AM
The city of Buffalo just can't support a big-time sports franchise anymore. Like it or not, the city is dead. If the Bills have to move, I hope it's to Los Angeles. At least then I'd get to see them play.

THATHURMANATOR
12-13-2006, 11:19 AM
F U Pillowbiter!

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 11:22 AM
The city of Buffalo just can't support a big-time sports franchise anymore. Like it or not, the city is dead. If the Bills have to move, I hope it's to Los Angeles. At least then I'd get to see them play.
**** you

Michael82
12-13-2006, 12:47 PM

mr nyjet
12-14-2006, 08:54 PM

what a crock!

if he's fighting for the little guy, why did he offer tose to trade the bills for the eagles?

why did he sign the lease with a buyout clause in it that he insisted on?

wake up, and put down the kool-aid!:roflmao:

SABuffalo786
12-14-2006, 09:02 PM

Yes, being in California you know EXACTLY what's happening in Buffalo, don't you?

mr nyjet
12-14-2006, 09:04 PM
I made the following point on our smack board not long ago, referring to RW's comments. My numbers may not be accurate, but the theory is. Point is - RW will always be able to spend to the cap max on salaries, and still make a nice profit.

"From what I've read and seen in various stats, it appears the NFL is going like this. Yes, the bigger market teams w/ newer stadiums (like Washington) are getting richer than the smaller market teams - BUT - the small market teams still make lots of money! They make more than enough to max out on the salary cap (which really keeps this league from becoming baseball) and still turn a decent profit.

It's just that - maybe Dan Snyder can clear $500 million/year in profits, while RW may only take home $100 million in profit. Something like that.

It's not like hte Bills are going to become the KC Royals or Pittsburgh Pirates.

That's why I feel like RW is full of it, making it sound like the team HAS to move. I think he'll move it to make more profit and only to make more profit. Not out of financial necessity."

here is a fan who gets it. :respect:

ICE74129
12-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes, being in California you know EXACTLY what's happening in Buffalo, don't you?

Yeah, maybe like me he talks to people there all the time. Its not hard to find out how poorly the economy is, how Erie county is one of the most taxed in the nation, Next to no jobs not paying that well vs higher than normal taxes etc.

Hell ralph has told us all we need to know even if we didnt' know people there. He says there is no way he can charge more than what he is charging now for tickets. That is pretty much the lowest ticket prices in the league. So the local economy is so bad he can't even charge the average ticket price among NFL teams. He can't charge the average for luxury boxes and he can't sell stadium naming rights.

You guys aren't exactly hiding a lot there for us not to know.