PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY IT

Mr. Miyagi
12-13-2006, 04:27 PM
I ****** HATE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!

And I don't need to tell you why I do, who's a better team, what their records are, and who's their coach.

And I don't care if I'm a mod, a drooling Bills fan, or what the hell ever.

I JUST ****** HATE THEM AND THEIR FANS.

Yes - ALL OF THEIR ****** FANS. ESPECIALLY ON SQUISH THE FISH WEEK.

So all you phish trolls **** OFF AND GO **** YOURSELVES.

If I'm not being nice to you, too ****** bad. That's because you're a phish fan, and YES IT'S PERSONAL. **** OFF.

That's is all.

Gunzlingr
12-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Truer words have never been spoken, and what great wisdom to lead us into this holiday season!

Romes
12-13-2006, 04:31 PM
I throw up a little when I see teal and orange

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 04:31 PM
I LOVE IT!

Mr. Miyagi
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
I usually stare them down. And I don't care if they're with their family.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't hate them, but I love owning them in arguments. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115499&page=5

Bling
12-13-2006, 04:33 PM
I personally hate the Jets, Raiders, Bears, Cowboys and Pats more than the Bills.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Skooby missed out again! MIYAGI HATES MIAM & REP THREAD!

Gunzlingr
12-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I personally hate the Jets, Raiders, Bears, Cowboys and Pats more than the Bills.

I personally hate you more than ICE.

gr8slayer
12-13-2006, 04:41 PM
:lol:

BAM
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
'Tis the season!

LtFinFan66
12-13-2006, 04:52 PM

And I don't need to tell you why I do, who's a better team, what their records are, and who's their coach.

If I'm not being nice to you, too ****** bad. That's because you're a phish fan, and YES IT'S PERSONAL. **** OFF.

That's is all.we love you too miyagi:grouphug:

Gunzlingr
12-13-2006, 04:53 PM
we love you too miyagi:grouphug:

there are exceptions to every rule.

!Papacrunk!
12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
this thread makes me LOL all over myself.

RockStar36
12-13-2006, 07:16 PM
My hatred goes down towards the Dolphins every year. Then I walk into a bar (as I did last Sunday) and the hatred immediately rises again. Prepare the sweep boys.

!Papacrunk!
12-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Here's to a great game with some great rivals!

casdhf
12-13-2006, 08:14 PM
I ususally give their top 20 players career ending injuries when I play madden.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
It's getting closer.

**** THE FISH!!! :mad::mad:

:squish::squish::squish:

mybills
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM
this thread makes me LOL all over myself.
:eek:

BillsNick
12-14-2006, 02:15 PM

:rofl:

Awesome, Gunz. Just ****ing awesome. :laughing:

Night Train
12-14-2006, 02:20 PM
I don't like the Fins or Pats at all. But the Pats fans have been the absolute worst visiting fans ever in Orchard Park.

Can't say I've had a problem with Fin fans and LT.FF is one of the best people posting here.

BillsNick
12-14-2006, 02:28 PM
LTFin rules. The rest suck anus.

Historian
12-14-2006, 02:29 PM

Miyagi...your Historian is so proud of you right now!

My only hope, is that after we shut the fish out 44-0, that their plane goes down in the Atlantic....so that the last thing that goes through their minds before they become shark bait...is that they got their asses kicked by the Buffalo Bills!

Oh yea....and I was rooting for Hurricane Andrew in 1992!

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Whoa.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 02:57 PM
LTFin rules. The rest suck anus.
Yes maybe I'll tolerate some of your phish trolls on a non squish the fish week, when we're not talking about the dolphins. I may even be semi-friendly with you.

But once you put on your gay orange and gay aqua-teal and open your phish mouth yapping about those gay mammals, all bets are off. **** YOU.

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:03 PM

That's is all.
:yap:

:yawn:

:baby:There there, Mr. Miyagi, there there.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 03:05 PM
:negrep:

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I usually stare them down. And I don't care if they're with their family.I'll be lookin' for ya then :trance:

Dolfan984
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
We hate you guys too :D

Can't wait for the Dolphins and Bills to be at the top of the AFC East like it should be.
Could be as soon as next year.

But yeah, we hate you guys with every fiber of our soul as well, ESPECIALLY during Bills week.

DolfanTom
12-14-2006, 03:29 PM
We hate you guys too :D

Can't wait for the Dolphins and Bills to be at the top of the AFC East like it should be.
Could be as soon as next year.

But yeah, we hate you guys with every fiber of our soul as well, ESPECIALLY during Bills week.Oh yeah, me too!

:bandwagon

BillsNick
12-14-2006, 03:30 PM
We're gonna make you our girlfriends.

We're gonna eat your children.

Yeah.

Michael82
12-14-2006, 03:59 PM
:rofl: I hate the Dolphins too. I personally get excited seeing their team get crushed on national tv. I love watching Marino act like an idiot on tv. And I really can't wait until Brett Favre and Drew Brees both take over Dan Marino's records. I love seeing the Bills destroy the Dolphins and I agree with others....those colors make me throw up a little bit, especially when I see people walking around my town with that crap. Oh and the best thing for me this year was going to Miami and watching us go into their town and spank those Dolphins. :snicker:

**** THE FISH! :mad:

**** Zach "overrated piece of ****" Thomas

**** Jason Taylor

:mad:

:squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish:

Michael82
12-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah and when I get a customer in my line wearing Dolphins crap, I make sure that his bread is smashed up on a bit and his soap is put with his produce. :snicker:

Gunzlingr
12-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh yeah and when I get a customer in my line wearing Dolphins crap, I make sure that his bread is smashed up on a bit and his soap is put with his produce. :snicker:

That's some funny **** right there.

Bling
12-14-2006, 04:14 PM

Good.

Historian
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
That's some funny **** right there.

You can say that again.

I love it when Mikey brings the Wegman's smack!

LtFinFan66
12-14-2006, 05:02 PM
:rofl: I hate the Dolphins too. I personally get excited seeing their team get crushed on national tv. I love watching Marino act like an idiot on tv. And I really can't wait until Brett Favre and Drew Brees both take over Dan Marino's records. I love seeing the Bills destroy the Dolphins and I agree with others....those colors make me throw up a little bit, especially when I see people walking around my town with that crap. Oh and the best thing for me this year was going to Miami and watching us go into their town and spank those Dolphins. :snicker:

**** THE FISH! :mad:

**** Zach "overrated piece of ****" Thomas

**** Jason Taylor

:mad:

:squish: :squish: :squish: :squish: :squish:Zach overrated :rofl:

SABuffalo786
12-14-2006, 05:31 PM
I hate Miami because Miami has no real fans.

Anyone going to the game on Sunday, anyone in Miami colors you see, ask where they're from (if you're not busy smashing beer bottles over their heads :D). You're likely going to get responses like "Syracuse", "Rochester", "Batavia", "Saratoga Springs". They're just a bunch of disgruntled upstaters from absolute ****hole towns with some sort of vendetta against Buffalo.

I bet most of them have yet to set foot in ANY part of Florida, let alone Miami. LOL, what a bunch of filthy hick scum wannabe clowns...

Elminster
12-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Squish the 'Phish!:squish:
Hating the Carp is a simple fact of life, and integral to one's fandom of the Bills! This sweep is going to be oh so sweet....though I may have the meek cold tolerance of a southern Nutmegger(that meaning Connecticut), I shall be wearing my Losman jersey over my winter shirt come Monday in triumph....and wear it again the next day!

The last buffalo fan
12-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh yeah, me too!

:bandwagon

here........ TLBF :kissa: DFT

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 10:21 AM
I hate Miami because Miami has no real fans.

Anyone going to the game on Sunday, anyone in Miami colors you see, ask where they're from (if you're not busy smashing beer bottles over their heads :D). You're likely going to get responses like "Syracuse", "Rochester", "Batavia", "Saratoga Springs". They're just a bunch of disgruntled upstaters from absolute ****hole towns with some sort of vendetta against Buffalo.

I bet most of them have yet to set foot in ANY part of Florida, let alone Miami. LOL, what a bunch of filthy hick scum wannabe clowns...I'm from Saratoga Springs. It's probably the cleanest, nicest city Upstate. What the heck are you talking about? Have you even been there? I'll give ya parts of 'cuse, Rochester and all of Batavia, but Saratoga? Barkin' up the wrong tree there.

I used to live in Miami as a little kid and that's why I follow the Phish. Thank God, otherwise I'd probably be a Jet fan. :snooze:

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Didn't some Bills fan in another thread question whether this was a good rivalry anymore? I think the hatred spewing in this thread shows this rivalry is alive and well among the fans!!

Mr. Miyagi
12-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Yes the rivalry is alive and well.

And you as a Fin fan go to hell.

DolfanTom
12-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes the rivalry is alive and well.

And you as a Fin fan go to hell.Lead the way! :drive: