PDA

View Full Version : Loser Leaves Town Bet

!Papacrunk!
12-13-2006, 09:51 PM
This bet is for Skooby. It's a fairly simple, and straightforward bet. If the Bills lose, Skooby is banned forever from Billzone, if the Dolphins lose, I will be banned forever from Billzone. Now if the mods would be ever so accomodating to help out with this bet, I would like it to be of the IP type ban, not just the regular type where someone could just simply create another screen name and not be truly banned.

It's a win win for the 'Zone, if the Bills lose you will never have to deal with another Skooby post ever ( I know the ignore feature exists, but it's the principle of the matter, lol.) If the Bills win, you'll have one less Dolphins fan to deal with.

So are you up to this Skooby?

Oh yeah, if the Bills win, I would like the ban to happen after I was able to post my congrats and what not, then after that, gonesville forever. Thanks in advance to the mods if they were to make this possible.

Note to self, maybe I should edit the title of this thread to be Loser Leave Town Bet and Rep Thread.

hammerbillsfan
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Why are you leaving? I have no problem with you.

The_Philster
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
There are posters that are far more annoying than Scooby...he may be overly optimistic and more of a homer than anyone else...but at least he seems to care about the Bills....and he doesn't talk as if his opinion is the only one that counts

Samphin1
12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Interesting, but Papa, you should have made the bet between two Bills fans...that way, even if we lose, we still win!

!Papacrunk!
12-13-2006, 10:08 PM
There are posters that are far more annoying than Scooby...he may be overly optimistic and more of a homer than anyone else...but at least he seems to care about the Bills....and he doesn't talk as if his opinion is the only one that counts

hey, it's Dolphins/Bills week, gotta do my share to liven it up a bit more.

jmb1099
12-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Bad bet...Skooby isn't all that bad really and you're a decent member. I say the heck with the bet and just ban ftp and finfan34 no matter who wins or loses

The_Philster
12-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Bad bet...Skooby isn't all that bad really and you're a decent member. I say the heck with the bet and just ban ftp and finfan34 no matter who wins or loses
I have another name to add to that...a supposed Bills fan :gag:

Crisis
12-13-2006, 10:27 PM

Throw in skooby and it sounds like a plan.

PECKERWOOD
12-13-2006, 10:31 PM
How about this.. We should work something with Fin heaven, in which if you lose, you get banned from Phin Heaven and if Skooby loses he gets banned from BZ, that is the only fair way, imo. It's not like it would bother you, if you were banned from here.

Honestly, this deal sucks. I don't wanna see Skoobs get banned. Don't do it Skoob.

DolfanTom
12-13-2006, 10:31 PM
A point to ponder.

I have a bet going in the depths w/ a Bills fan. Loser is banned for a week, but has to come back w/ an embarrassing avetar and title till the day after the SB. Much more embarrassing than an outright banishment. We thought about doing it for a set number of posts - but both of us can be trusted to come back, so we made it to the SB.

Just a suggestion as it seems to me that one of the points of having boards like this is to be able to berate fans of rival teams, etc. on a consistent basis. Embarrassing them - or attempting to - is part of what makes it fun.

Slim
12-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Throw in skooby and it sounds like a plan.

Or Ice

The last buffalo fan
12-13-2006, 10:41 PM
I like both, so please Papa, don't take the bet, you are not winning this time!!!

Mitchy moo
12-13-2006, 10:57 PM
How about this.. We should work something with Fin heaven, in which if you lose, you get banned from Phin Heaven and if Skooby loses he gets banned from BZ, that is the only fair way, imo. It's not like it would bother you, if you were banned from here.

Honestly, this deal sucks. I don't wanna see Skoobs get banned. Don't do it Skoob.

I have been gambling with ZB's lately and really think papa flew off the handle here. I think the gay mammal and his team joke made him snap and offer a losing offer for himself but I will spare him. We need to keep our friends close and our enemies closer.

P.S. I think he's cool, esp. for a fin fan.

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2006, 11:24 PM
A point to ponder.

I have a bet going in the depths w/ a Bills fan. Loser is banned for a week, but has to come back w/ an embarrassing avetar and title till the day after the SB. Much more embarrassing than an outright banishment. We thought about doing it for a set number of posts - but both of us can be trusted to come back, so we made it to the SB.

Just a suggestion as it seems to me that one of the points of having boards like this is to be able to berate fans of rival teams, etc. on a consistent basis. Embarrassing them - or attempting to - is part of what makes it fun.

I think this makes more sense than outright banning. In fact, I would do away even with the week ban. I would have the winner be able to choose the avatar, title and sig for the loser and the loser would have to keep it up for the rest of the season.

Edit: On BOTH BZ and FH, meaning the loser has to deal with getting ripped on their own site as well, e.g., "I love the Bills! I am their biatch!". :snicker:

Samphin1
12-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Wussy Bills fans. Too chicken to accept eh? :lol: Just kidding, I think the avatar thing is always a fun betting chip for this type of affair.

clumping platelets
12-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Do a sig bet, they are more fun....

Mr. Cynical
12-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Do a sig bet, they are more fun....

....and avatar. :D

SquishDaFish
12-14-2006, 12:44 AM
How about replacing yourself Papa with FTP and replace Skooby with TD

ublinkwescore
12-14-2006, 12:46 AM
hey, it's Dolphins/Bills week, gotta do my share to liven it up a bit more.

then leave.

ublinkwescore
12-14-2006, 12:48 AM
I have another name to add to that...a supposed Bills fan :gag:

let me go out on a limb here and guess...

his initials are Tackling Dummy and he eats poop right...

ublinkwescore
12-14-2006, 12:52 AM
make it like a 2 week banning or something for skooby and a permanent one for Poopoo crunk.

PECKERWOOD
12-14-2006, 01:00 AM
make it like a 2 week banning or something for skooby and a permanent one for Poopoo crunk.

Good idea! :rofl:

SABURZFAN
12-14-2006, 01:23 AM
This bet is for Skooby. It's a fairly simple, and straightforward bet. If the Bills lose, Skooby is banned forever from Billzone, if the Dolphins lose, I will be banned forever from Billzone. Now if the mods would be ever so accomodating to help out with this bet, I would like it to be of the IP type ban, not just the regular type where someone could just simply create another screen name and not be truly banned.

It's a win win for the 'Zone, if the Bills lose you will never have to deal with another Skooby post ever ( I know the ignore feature exists, but it's the principle of the matter, lol.) If the Bills win, you'll have one less Dolphins fan to deal with.

Oh yeah, if the Bills win, I would like the ban to happen after I was able to post my congrats and what not, then after that, gonesville forever. Thanks in advance to the mods if they were to make this possible.

Note to self, maybe I should edit the title of this thread to be Loser Leave Town Bet and Rep Thread.

is this where the Loser comes back as a "masked" poster?i saw this act a few times.get with STAMPY for the wrestling act.

!Papacrunk!
12-14-2006, 06:23 AM
I have been gambling with ZB's lately and really think papa flew off the handle here. I think the gay mammal and his team joke made him snap and offer a losing offer for himself but I will spare him. We need to keep our friends close and our enemies closer.

P.S. I think he's cool, esp. for a fin fan.

LMFAO, you will spare me--it's that kind of mentality, which has nothing to do with any form of generosity or good will that made me want to do this bet. Also, you'd have to do a lot more than making kindergarten type insults, to bother me, or make me "snap."

The bet is still what it is Skooby, as a Bills fan, do you accept?

And for those that mentioned, FH, I have nothing to do with that playground.

!Papacrunk!
12-14-2006, 06:24 AM
is this where the Loser comes back as a "masked" poster?i saw this act a few times.get with STAMPY for the wrestling act.

nah, that's why I said it should be an IP ban so that takes away that type of option.

ICE74129
12-14-2006, 06:43 AM

Quit *****ing about me Phil esp when you don't have the sac to call me by name. I care about the bills, that is why I have made the 18 hour one way trip by car many times. But facts are facts, Buffalo can't afford an NFL Team anymore. Its not my fault, but I don't deal in fantasy so I'm not going to sit here and dream the WNY economy is all of a sudden going to change, and we get a new owner, which is what would need to happen in order for the Bills to stay.

Samphin1
12-14-2006, 09:58 AM

Only if someone screams that it is Brian Pillman under the mask every time said poster...posts.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 10:23 AM
How about I just ban you both right now? I could even throw in Samphin1 and TacklingDummy just for kicks.

Everybody wins no matter which team wins. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
12-14-2006, 10:29 AM
I would miss Skooby or TD. They stir things up. I wouldn't have anyone to argue with besides Ice...

Mitchy moo
12-14-2006, 11:26 AM
LMFAO, you will spare me--it's that kind of mentality, which has nothing to do with any form of generosity or good will that made me want to do this bet. Also, you'd have to do a lot more than making kindergarten type insults, to bother me, or make me "snap."

The bet is still what it is Skooby, as a Bills fan, do you accept?

And for those that mentioned, FH, I have nothing to do with that playground.

No I do not accept anything of the sort to be blunt. You obviously cannot take a joke or a razz very well, lighten up francis.

Samphin1
12-14-2006, 02:34 PM
How about I just ban you both right now? I could even throw in Samphin1 and TacklingDummy just for kicks.

Everybody wins no matter which team wins. :up:

:dolfan: :shutit:

shelby
12-14-2006, 03:31 PM
i won't allow either Skoobs or Papa to leave, so do a sig bet, thank you very much.
:gobills:

:fishfry: :squish:

Michael82
12-14-2006, 03:31 PM
How about replacing yourself Papa with FTP and replace Skooby with TD
I'd go for that in a heartbeat. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Make it happen Mikey.

Historian
12-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Why wait for a game?

Why not just ban the fish now?

!Papacrunk!
12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
No I do not accept anything of the sort to be blunt. You obviously cannot take a joke or a razz very well, lighten up francis.
Weak sauce. Typical.

Well then since you won't man up to the bet, we can make it a sig and avatar bet, but it has to be attached for at the very minimum of a year. To be wishy washy, you can at least still proclaim your team, and say you lost a bet underneath the sig.

Also, don't you owe me 4,000 for a bet we made earlier in the season in regards to which team was going to have the better offense at mid season? I would imagine you probably won't remember that one.

No matter what, outside of the bet, I will be here after the result of Sunday's game. Always have, always will. I'll accept congrats in a tasteful manner, or I'll give congrats and take the razzings. I'm a man of my word.

ALSO

Skooby, why is it that of all of the wasting of space some of your posts have been IMO, you've never donated to Billzone. I'm a Dolphins fan and have been a SILVER donor all year round. Don't you have a very wealthy friend, and you drive a Lexus yourself?

justasportsfan
12-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't you have a very wealthy friend, and you drive a Lexus yourself?
Skoobs is on welfare. I earn minimum wage and I'm wealthy as far as he's concerned

!Papacrunk!
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Skoobs is on welfare. I earn minimum wage and I'm wealthy as far as he's concerned
well at least w/ mimum wage, you're able to be a gold donor, unlike Skooby.

Michael82
12-14-2006, 07:16 PM
well at least w/ mimum wage, you're able to be a gold donor, unlike Skooby.
I work at Wegmans and I'm a platinum donor. :up:

hammerbillsfan
12-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm a platinum donor and don't work at Wegmans.

!Papacrunk!
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm a silver donor and I don't work at Wegman's

HHURRICANE
12-14-2006, 07:48 PM

If you wan't too leave that bad than go!! Skooby is confident on his own!!

TigerJ
12-14-2006, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't like to see anyone banned forever as a consequence of a bet. It's just not a good way to run a fan forum, where the conversation is enhanced by having more, not few participants. Make it for an embarrassing avatar or sig or something.

jamze132
12-15-2006, 05:28 AM
What should be banned are known trolls!

LtFinFan66
12-15-2006, 05:43 AM
I am a Fin Fan who has been a silver donor for over a year and is now gonna step up to gold and I do not work at Wegmans either....if I did, I would be Mikey's boss and have to fire him:up: