PDA

View Full Version : Too bad Mularkey stays up in the booth during the game

don137
12-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Too bad Mularkey does not call the plays from the sidelines. I am sure he would receive an earful....Maybe fans around the Dolphins coaches box can start a Mularkey sucks chant....

IAG
12-14-2006, 07:23 AM
Can Bills fans not act like complete idiots just once?

justasportsfan
12-14-2006, 08:29 AM
I was hoping that Boolarkey would be on the sidelines so Willis could run by him and give him a whop-whop and JP could get rid of the ball right between the eyes.

DynaPaul
12-14-2006, 11:34 AM

What? Booing some doofus who screwed up this team is acting like an idiot?

Saratoga Slim
12-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Mularkey was a lame ass. I'm happy he's gone. He's better off in Miami, where maybe the local kids won't pick on the Mularkeys when their dad doesnt win.

IAG
12-14-2006, 01:11 PM
What do Bills fans have to act like it is frat house? Mike jumped ship because he saw the deck was being stacked against him. All I know is in his first year he had the Bills damn close to the playoffs. They were a heck of a lot closer in 04 then they are now.

Besides, lets see how Jauron and Marv do bringing in players after they are done gravytraining Donahoe's players.

LtBillsFan66
12-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I hope someone hits him between the eyes with an iceball.

trapezeus
12-14-2006, 01:31 PM
What do Bills fans have to act like it is frat house? Mike jumped ship because he saw the deck was being stacked against him. All I know is in his first year he had the Bills damn close to the playoffs. They were a heck of a lot closer in 04 then they are now.

Besides, lets see how Jauron and Marv do bringing in players after they are done gravytraining Donahoe's players.

I'm fairly certain that we can take a page out of the Bengals fans playbook and drop the sheet infront of his window that says, "you suck".

The dolphins are winning in spite of mularkey. He's not making them better.