• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

I was at the game, had a real good time.. but SHOOT THE PUCK!!! Nice two goals but damn, stop trying to get on sportscenter everytime your in the other teams zone!!
    GO SABRES
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Vanek is the worst one of the bunch. He is always looking for the perfect pass.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

This has bothered me all year. They pass it all the time instead of actually shooting the damn puck. I remember at the last game I was at, I saw them pass it like 5 times before finally shooting and it ended up getting intercepted.

Lecter is right, Vanek is the worst one. He seems to want the perfect pass or else he'll pass it away again.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Briere made a couple of dumb decision tonight too.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

its Not the Quantity of Shots, Its the Quality of the Shots Taken, BUT, you do miss 100% of the shots not taken.

it was Belfour, we came into this game knowing every 8 shots would go in.
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

I agree, not enough pucks on net, rebounds are how a lot of goals are made, but there's no rebounds, without shots ON net.
            And our speed is one of our best weapons, when they get their legs moving, we have our best games. Attack the net, and the goals come in bunchs, and those are the fun games to see! GO SABRES!

Comment

Working...
            X