• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Injury report for Fish & Bills

MIA

OUT RB Ronnie Brown (Hand)
    QUESTIONABLE G Jeno James (Knee) DT Dan Wilkinson (Knee)
    PROBABLE WR Chris Chambers (Knee) C Rex Hadnot (Shoulder)
    QB Joey Harrington (Ankle)

BUF

QUESTIONABLE MLB John DiGiorgio (Ankle) CB Terrence McGee (Ankle)
    T Jason Peters (Knee) OLB Takeo Spikes (Ankle) SS Donte Whitner (Hamstring)

I think MaGee & Peters will play.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Injury report for Fish & Bills

At least for us, Jeno James and Dan Wilkinson are game time decisions, but I had read something today that there's a good chance James will play Sunday. At least more so than Wilkinson. One positive is that our running game hasn't been bad w/ Morris in while James and Brown have been out.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

NFLN is saying that Peters is a game time decision as well,
      but it's a bruised bone in his knee, that he didn't even feel till the next morning. I've gotta believe he's playing. It doesn't sound serious enough to not play.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Thanks mybills!!!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          Thanks mybills!!!
          YW. They should give you that forum back!

Comment

• CAbills
            • Jul 2004

"Good news on Buffalo's injury front. Jason Peters and Takeo Spikes both practiced Friday. Both failed to practice in team work on Wednesday and Thursday. They're still listed as questionable, but that is a positive sign.

Terrence McGee, Donte Whitner and John DiGiorgio all practiced as well. McGee and Whitner have practiced all week and McGee took kickoffs in practice as well so he should be ready to return to full time duty."

As reported by Chris Brown on Friday.
            Lets Go Buffalo!
            Boiler Up!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Morris is a north and south guy like A-Train but is not fast. Should be interesting to see him match up against our small but fast DL. I could be wrong but I don't him having the same success against us like he did against the Pats. If we take the run away early, you know Mularkey is gonna abandon and throw. I like our chances with Joey throwing INT's.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

I wonder when Ronnie's back. Sammy has been a great force as a backup, and I'm sure he's pumped to start against the Bills. If he and Minor can just put up 100 yards rushing on 20 carries, that's more than enough. Harrington has gone 4 straight games with over 60% passing. If he only allows 1 INT and manages the game well, we're set to win.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  Morris is a north and south guy like A-Train but is not fast. Should be interesting to see him match up against our small but fast DL. I could be wrong but I don't him having the same success against us like he did against the Pats. If we take the run away early, you know Mularkey is gonna abandon and throw. I like our chances with Joey throwing INT's.
                  I just saw the Mia/NE game again, and Morris is no line breaking-power runner. He can catch a screen and take off, but got stuffed at the los several times. NE's OL and Brady is what lost them that game, their D was pretty decent against Morris.
                  I couldn't believe how many times Brady fumbled when he was sacked. JP better hold onto the ball.

Comment

Working...
                  X