PDA

View Full Version : First time at the Ralph

thesquirrelking
12-16-2006, 09:57 AM
My friend and I are driving 4 hours on Sunday. Any suggestions on the best lot to park in? And where do we find the Pinto guy?

The_Philster
12-16-2006, 10:01 AM
If you plan on getting there early enough. Lot 1 is the place to be....Zoners, the Pinto, everything that counts..check the Tailgate Zone for more details

thesquirrelking
12-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the info....

I still can't believe that we didn't sell out. If I can get off my lazy ass and drive 4 hours then there's no excuse for anyone else.

ParanoidAndroid
12-16-2006, 01:31 PM
The thing about the Ralph is that there really is no place where the tailgating isn't good. It's as good as you make it! You just have to take a tour to see what other people are doing, because it's all over the place.

BlackMetalNinja
12-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Personal suggestion would be the great big grass lot that is right next to the one Phil is speaking about. It's technically off the Bills property so there is no restriction as to when it can open, therefore you can get an earlier start. Plus, it's one little hop over the fence and you're in the main lots, quite near the Pinto for that matter. That's where I always went when I went to games with JFreeman... his crew owns the whole corner closest to the stadium lots...

Yasgur's Farm
12-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I've always liked lot 3.

SABURZFAN
12-16-2006, 04:04 PM
My friend and I are driving 4 hours on Sunday. Any suggestions on the best lot to park in? And where do we find the Pinto guy?

park in Lackawanna and follow the smell of ketchup in the air.