PDA

View Full Version : You know what i like about our team....

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-16-2006, 10:30 AM
This Bills team at first glance dosent look good at all. Your average nfl fan sees 30th on offense and 19th on defense and wonders how we got six wins. Plus whenever they think "JP Losman" they think of last years edition. That is why we were overlooked by Jacksonville fans and Jets fans, and now Miami fans are predicting an easy win for the fish this sunday.

I love how we are being overlooked by other teams, then we shove it in their face come gametime. The Bills play as a complete team, with a huge chip on their shoulder, and its paying off in wins.

I kind of like this underdog thing, our team plays the role well.

Heres to another Bills victory on sunday

justasportsfan
12-16-2006, 11:13 AM
the bills are unpredictable. You'll never know which team shows up. But so far they have lived up to my expectations. A team that will surprise and move the right direction

ublinkwescore
12-16-2006, 11:33 AM
we're like Al Pacino in the Devil's Advocate - we never let'em see us coming.

The last buffalo fan
12-16-2006, 11:39 AM
They never quit................................ I love it!!!! :gobills:

!Papacrunk!
12-16-2006, 12:18 PM
I realize I'm on a Bills message board, and even though I may not have seen the word easy typed out, it seems like there's a lot of fans there that already have the Bills win solidified no matter what, even some threads looking towards the future games impact on the playoffs. I guess every board is the same to some extent. It really does seem like, outside of the hate, peeps here are already looking towards next Sunday's game and thinking this game is a lock. I know that after the rough start, it's exciting to feel good about your team again, but it's going to be a really tough game for both sides.

The last buffalo fan
12-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I realize I'm on a Bills message board, and even though I may not have seen the word easy typed out, it seems like there's a lot of fans there that already have the Bills win solidified no matter what, even some threads looking towards the future games impact on the playoffs. I guess every board is the same to some extent. It really does seem like, outside of the hate, peeps here are already looking towards next Sunday's game and thinking this game is a lock. I know that after the rough start, it's exciting to feel good about your team again, but it's going to be a really tough game for both sides.

Yes, it will be. Win or not (I hope a win), we are enjoying our team's new shape. A not too bright future, but a future, with more answers than questions. :drunks: :jam:

John Doe
12-16-2006, 01:11 PM
This Bills team at first glance dosent look good at all. Your average nfl fan sees 30th on offense and 19th on defense and wonders how we got six wins. Plus whenever they think "JP Losman" they think of last years edition. That is why we were overlooked by Jacksonville fans and Jets fans, and now Miami fans are predicting an easy win for the fish this sunday.

I love how we are being overlooked by other teams, then we shove it in their face come gametime. The Bills play as a complete team, with a huge chip on their shoulder, and its paying off in wins.

I kind of like this underdog thing, our team plays the role well.

Heres to another Bills victory on sunday

The thing that keeps getting lost between the offensive and defensive stats is special teams play. If you make your opponent constantly march the length of the field then they are forced to play error-free football without penalties and turnovers. By the same token, that is why the Bills must avoid turnovers and keep field position. This style does not lend itself to great statistics, but it works. You can play “bend but don’t break” defense and still get a win if you get some errors out of your opponent.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Hopefully, the offense and defense will improve to the same level as special teams. Then we will really have something.<o:p></o:p>

ParanoidAndroid
12-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Mix a top 5 defense against a bottom 5 offense and you get this fan with a terrible feeling about this game. :nervous: