PDA

View Full Version : These Blackouts MUST STOP!

PECKERWOOD
12-16-2006, 04:33 PM
We must rally, starting next week against the Titans! After that we are going to carry this over into next season!

I'M GOING TO BUF VS MIAMI!! I'M GOING TO BUF VS TENNESSEE!! I'M GOING TO BUF VS BALTIMORE! BYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/americas/04/us_election/campaign_blunders/img/8.jpg

ICE74129
12-16-2006, 04:35 PM
We must rally, starting next week against the Titans! After that we are going to carry this over into next season!

I'M GOING TO BUF VS MIAMI!! I'M GOING TO BUF VS TENNESSEE!! I'M GOING TO BUF VS BALTIMORE! BYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/americas/04/us_election/campaign_blunders/img/8.jpg

Who gives a ****? how does going to a bills game help someone pay for their kids christmas, pay bills etc? Money is tight. They might find a way if Ralph actually spent more of HIS money to improve the team.

PECKERWOOD
12-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Who gives a ****? how does going to a bills game help someone pay for their kids christmas, pay bills etc? Money is tight. They might find a way if Ralph actually spent more of HIS money to improve the team.

If you're a negative Nancy, this is the wrong thread for you!

ALWAYS BILLIEVE! :bandwagon

Dr. Lecter
12-16-2006, 04:42 PM

Except he has spent his money. I posted it again.

Goobylal
12-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Blackouts won't be a problem and you can all save your hard-earned money...when the Bills leave town.

PECKERWOOD
12-16-2006, 05:00 PM
:bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon :bandwagon

SABURZFAN
12-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Blackouts won't be a problem and you can all save your hard-earned money...when the Bills leave town.

i hope not. :mad:

The_Philster
12-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Except he has spent his money. I posted it again.
don't confuse him with facts :cynic:

Goobylal
12-16-2006, 05:45 PM
i hope not. :mad:
I hope not as well. I love the Bills and never want them to leave. But the economic realities make it hard to envision the Bills staying in Buffalo after Ralph kicks, and not even being able to sell-out a game against the hated Dolphins when the playoffs are a remote possibility, and the weather won't be so bad, tells me that they're gone. If I were a prospective owner, I'd think for a millisecond about the fickle fan base, economics, and high-tail it out of Buffalo, if I'm spending upwards of $800M to buy the team and get a return MAYBE in the single digits.

DynaPaul
12-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Blame it on the Sabers kicking ass...

YardRat
12-16-2006, 11:20 PM
The average stadium capacity in the NFL is roughly 72,000....that should be the high benchmark for any team in the league to meet the blackout requirement.

northernbillfan
12-17-2006, 03:41 AM
I've said it before...

If I lived anywhere within a few hours drive of the stadium, I would not miss one single game.

Never take for granted what you have in your own backyard for one day it may be gone only to live in your memory. If you appreciate it fully now, it may always remain.

jamze132
12-17-2006, 05:12 AM
You give your kids Bills tickets for Christmas! Kill two birds with one stone!