What is it with Time Warner and football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

What is it with Time Warner and football?

The contract between Time Warner and the company that owns the local FOX and "My Network TV" stations expires at the end of this year.

If a new deal is not reached, Time Warner will pull the stations from its line-up and the NFL play-off games scheduled to air on FOX.

first the NFL Network and now FOX and doesn't have FOX have the SuperBowl this year
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: What is it with Time Warner and football?

Time Warner sucks balls. Not that the NFL is blameless or anything, but Time Warner is just sleazy as they come. When I get a home of my own, you better billieve I'll be using DirecTV, if only so I can actually watch my Bills...
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

screw all cable companies. Directv is the way to go.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Not everyone will be affected apparently...saw a message going across the screen the other night...only former Adelphia customers whose systems were acquired by Time Warner

and actually, CBS has this year's Super Bowl
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

This is what happens when your government allows monopolies.

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Time-Warner and other cable companies will be a relic from the past once Verizon expands its FiOS across the state. Cable, internet, and phone all on one fiber going to directly to your house with phenomenal bandwidth. Oh, and Verizon has a partnership with DirecTV... so guess what?

Comment

Working...
            X