X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Hey Dolphin Fans

How's that Joey Harrington is better than JP thing working out for you?
  • feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Hey Dolphin Fans

Oh well, he's having a bad day. The Bills look like winners today, good for you.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Oh now all the sudden people are going to pull away the claims? Losers.

Comment

• dplus47
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        How's that Joey Harrington is better than JP thing working out for you?
        i'll assume this was meant for someone else. earlier in the season, i thought it was too close to call, but it's clear that losman has a future and harrington does not. i was never high on harrington turning into something he has never been on the NFL level, but i wasn't too sure about j.p. there for a while, either. he looks like he's coming around.

congrats on a well-deserved victory, and if this game marks the end of the harrington error in miami, i'll be thankful to jauron, j.p., and the bills well into the offseason.

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          Oh now all the sudden people are going to pull away the claims? Losers.
          Nope, I still think JP sucks and he will prove before all is said and done.

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
            Bro you obviously havent been watching the second half of the season. I mean you can say you arent sure he is going to be an all pro, or you dont think he is an elite QB, but you cannot honestly say you still think he sucks. The kid has 3 games in a row with over a 140 qb rating, he has 11 TDs with only 4 Ints in the second half of the season, we lost to the Colts by 1 and the Chargers by 3, and that are the only two losses we have had hung on us in the second half of the season, and we are crushing you boys for the second time this year. He is the highest rated QB in the NFL on the season inside the Red Zone, sure he has some turnovers this year, but he has also led two 4th quarter last minute game winning drives. Come on man either you are too stubborn to be realistic or you just have zero clue about football.
            Last edited by BuffaloBlakely14; 12-17-2006, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

You have to be more specific and name Fin Fans BY NAME. I know I never stated that

Comment

• Kerr
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Give me a break, ftp. It's been mistakes like those that have kept joey harrington from being a good qb in this league. You're going to sit there and say he just had a bad day? I have nothing against joey harrington. He's a good guy, but his whole entire career has been inconsistent. Jp has not really made any glaring mistakes as of late, so he's improving.

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

I love how Bill fans are all of a sudden experts on what good QB play is. Just halfway through the season JP was hated by half the fans here, now he's a legit NFL QB....sure.

Comment

• M
                    • Aug 2006

Green (as in envy) is not your color.
                    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

Oh well, he's having a bad day. The Bills look like winners today, good for you.

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

I love how Bill fans are all of a sudden experts on what good QB play is. Just halfway through the season JP was hated by half the fans here, now he's a legit NFL QB....sure.
                        Not the smart fans.

Experts on good QB play .... hmmm .... three touchdown passes are good, right? No picks is good? There's that rating thingee too ... 140s is good too? Am I an expert yet?
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BuffaloBlakely14
                          • Sep 2003

No one here is claiming to be an expert, find anywhere I have said I hated JP or want a different QB. I was citing factual statistical evidence to refute your moronic statement that JP "sucks", if you can provide an intelligent counterpoint I would be more than happy to listen. But to have a worthwhile debate I think something more than "JP sucks" would be helpful. Somehow I think we will be waiting a long time for something of real value to come from you though.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
                            No one here is claiming to be an expert, find anywhere I have said I hated JP or want a different QB. I was citing factual statistical evidence to refute your moronic statement that JP "sucks", if you can provide an intelligent counterpoint I would be more than happy to listen. But to have a worthwhile debate I think something more than "JP sucks" would be helpful. Somehow I think we will be waiting a long time for something of real value to come from you though.
                            True and to the point.

Comment

• Billzz
                              • Sep 2003

I think you need to go back to finheaven with the other disenchanted fans of your team. Your misery is noted, now go bury your head in the sand till next year when Culpepper takes you to the promise land..............

Comment

Working...
                              X