PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dolphin Fans

gr8slayer
12-17-2006, 02:15 PM
How's that Joey Harrington is better than JP thing working out for you?

feelthepain
12-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Oh well, he's having a bad day. The Bills look like winners today, good for you.

gr8slayer
12-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Oh now all the sudden people are going to pull away the claims? Losers.

dplus47
12-17-2006, 02:24 PM
How's that Joey Harrington is better than JP thing working out for you?

i'll assume this was meant for someone else. earlier in the season, i thought it was too close to call, but it's clear that losman has a future and harrington does not. i was never high on harrington turning into something he has never been on the NFL level, but i wasn't too sure about j.p. there for a while, either. he looks like he's coming around.

congrats on a well-deserved victory, and if this game marks the end of the harrington error in miami, i'll be thankful to jauron, j.p., and the bills well into the offseason.

feelthepain
12-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh now all the sudden people are going to pull away the claims? Losers.

Nope, I still think JP sucks and he will prove before all is said and done.

BuffaloBlakely14
12-17-2006, 02:41 PM

Bro you obviously havent been watching the second half of the season. I mean you can say you arent sure he is going to be an all pro, or you dont think he is an elite QB, but you cannot honestly say you still think he sucks. The kid has 3 games in a row with over a 140 qb rating, he has 11 TDs with only 4 Ints in the second half of the season, we lost to the Colts by 1 and the Chargers by 3, and that are the only two losses we have had hung on us in the second half of the season, and we are crushing you boys for the second time this year. He is the highest rated QB in the NFL on the season inside the Red Zone, sure he has some turnovers this year, but he has also led two 4th quarter last minute game winning drives. Come on man either you are too stubborn to be realistic or you just have zero clue about football.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2006, 03:39 PM
You have to be more specific and name Fin Fans BY NAME. I know I never stated that:idunno:

Kerr
12-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Give me a break, ftp. It's been mistakes like those that have kept joey harrington from being a good qb in this league. You're going to sit there and say he just had a bad day? I have nothing against joey harrington. He's a good guy, but his whole entire career has been inconsistent. Jp has not really made any glaring mistakes as of late, so he's improving.

feelthepain
12-17-2006, 04:36 PM
I love how Bill fans are all of a sudden experts on what good QB play is. Just halfway through the season JP was hated by half the fans here, now he's a legit NFL QB....sure.

M
12-17-2006, 04:44 PM

Green (as in envy) is not your color.

ParanoidAndroid
12-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Oh well, he's having a bad day. The Bills look like winners today, good for you.

:cry:

Philagape
12-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I love how Bill fans are all of a sudden experts on what good QB play is. Just halfway through the season JP was hated by half the fans here, now he's a legit NFL QB....sure.

Not the smart fans.

Experts on good QB play .... hmmm .... three touchdown passes are good, right? No picks is good? There's that rating thingee too ... 140s is good too? Am I an expert yet? :funny:

BuffaloBlakely14
12-17-2006, 04:59 PM

No one here is claiming to be an expert, find anywhere I have said I hated JP or want a different QB. I was citing factual statistical evidence to refute your moronic statement that JP "sucks", if you can provide an intelligent counterpoint I would be more than happy to listen. But to have a worthwhile debate I think something more than "JP sucks" would be helpful. Somehow I think we will be waiting a long time for something of real value to come from you though.

ParanoidAndroid
12-17-2006, 05:02 PM
No one here is claiming to be an expert, find anywhere I have said I hated JP or want a different QB. I was citing factual statistical evidence to refute your moronic statement that JP "sucks", if you can provide an intelligent counterpoint I would be more than happy to listen. But to have a worthwhile debate I think something more than "JP sucks" would be helpful. Somehow I think we will be waiting a long time for something of real value to come from you though.

True and to the point. :posrep:

Billzz
12-17-2006, 05:03 PM

I think you need to go back to finheaven with the other disenchanted fans of your team. Your misery is noted, now go bury your head in the sand till next year when Culpepper takes you to the promise land..............:wail:

Dannyboy
12-17-2006, 05:05 PM

Well his play wasn't appreciated but as disapointed as we were with what was happening, so was JP and the coaching staff. He has proven to be a better all around player and deffinately shows his confidence in himself and his teammates.

Lemon looked pretty raw but good in his abilities. I feel for Harrington, he is a better quarterback than he has been given a chance to show. But a this level and pay scale it is all about production.

jmb1099
12-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah...you know what you're talking about

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=174009&page=3

Mitchy moo
12-17-2006, 08:27 PM

Guess we had the fins number this year.

Bling
12-17-2006, 08:27 PM
It isn't. Harrington blows and Losman earned my respect.

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 08:31 PM
It isn't. Harrington blows and Losman earned my respect.

Thx Bling.

Harrington could not adjust to the weather or pass rush. JP did.

That was the difference.

Listen to the Dr. about QB's next time.

mysticsoto
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah...you know what you're talking about

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=174009&page=3

This is hiliarious from one of FTP's posts in FH:

Oh I see, your 30th ranked O is vastly improved and will compete with our 2nd ranked D, but our 18th ranked O won't have much luck against your 19th ranked D?? Because you seem hell bent on trying to tell us your team deserves respect for their 30th ranked O but I hear nothing from you about Miam's O. You don't mind talking about the first meeting between the two teams as if Buffalo actually won that game rather then Miami pretty much giving the game away. What I see is your O is 30th in the league....where is the improvement???

Maybe now FTP may see that...yes, our O is vastly improved and can indeed compete against your 2nd ranked D. And our D is vastly improved also and can completely shutdown your 18th ranked O.

Where's the improvement? It's in the shut out game played today that you will likely go into denial from!!! Take your pills, you're going to need a double dosage for the rest of the week!!!

ublinkwescore
12-17-2006, 10:23 PM
This is hiliarious from one of FTP's posts in FH:

Oh I see, your 30th ranked O is vastly improved and will compete with our 2nd ranked D, but our 18th ranked O won't have much luck against your 19th ranked D?? Because you seem hell bent on trying to tell us your team deserves respect for their 30th ranked O but I hear nothing from you about Miam's O. You don't mind talking about the first meeting between the two teams as if Buffalo actually won that game rather then Miami pretty much giving the game away. What I see is your O is 30th in the league....where is the improvement???

Maybe now FTP may see that...yes, our O is vastly improved and can indeed compete against your 2nd ranked D. And our D is vastly improved also and can completely shutdown your 18th ranked O.

Where's the improvement? It's in the shut out game played today that you will likely go into denial from!!! Take your pills, you're going to need a double dosage for the rest of the week!!!

A lot of the reason for that 30th ranking is because early in the season, our O was inept - those rankings are season cumulative, but some morons don't comprehend that.

Mitchy moo
12-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Doesn't matter now, Miami is no longer our concern.