12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Anything is possible in this wacky NFL season. :pray:

Mitchy moo
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Anything is possible in this wacky NFL season. :pray:

anything!!:respect:

CuseJetsFan83
12-18-2006, 06:26 AM
well as much as it kills me to say it, go NE next week...... if jax loses and the bills win... they would be notched ahead of them via head to head...... denver plays cinci, and the winner of that game is pretty much in the playoffs pending they dont break down in week 17 and thats also depending on the outcome of tonights game against indy for cinci.

obviously im a jets fan, so i want miami to lose next week...... but i have no problems with jax losing, denver losing, bills winning, and kc losing :-)

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 06:59 AM
well as much as it kills me to say it, go NE next week...... if jax loses and the bills win... they would be notched ahead of them via head to head...... denver plays cinci, and the winner of that game is pretty much in the playoffs pending they dont break down in week 17 and thats also depending on the outcome of tonights game against indy for cinci.

obviously im a jets fan, so i want miami to lose next week...... but i have no problems with jax losing, denver losing, bills winning, and kc losing :-)

neither do we.:;