PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Bills

Samphin1
12-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Dolphins fan here. Gotta give your team credit when its due. They looked shaky early but they remained calm and ended up beating my fins into oblivion (or as Mike Tyson would say, Bolivia.)

JP is coming into his own. I am still not sold on your coach ( I think you will start to see his "effect" next year when more of his players are brought in.), but your QB looks legit and you certainly have some nice pieces around him with Evans and McGahee.

I am not too upset, I think you guys might have ended our love affair with Harrington, which is great for us. Lemon got to play and I think we now know that Daunte will be our starter for certain next year. So thank you for that!

Ok, well congrats, that is all.

YardRat
12-17-2006, 04:18 PM
:clap:

Thanks, Sam

LtFinFan66
12-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Yes, well done all around Bills. You whipped us like we whipped the Pats last week. :clap:

im4bflo
12-17-2006, 04:26 PM
How sweet the fishfans become after what we've told them all season becomes TRUE to them.
Yes, you're all very welcome, I enjoyed that butt whipping more than you know.
Merry Christmas from the ZONE and the BUFFALO BILLS!:respect:

Forward_Lateral
12-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I've been trying to tell Fin fans all year long that Harrington is garbage. They never listened. Maybe they are now?

Mad Bomber
12-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Dolphins fan here. Gotta give your team credit when its due. They looked shaky early but they remained calm and ended up beating my fins into oblivion (or as Mike Tyson would say, Bolivia.)

JP is coming into his own. I am still not sold on your coach ( I think you will start to see his "effect" next year when more of his players are brought in.), but your QB looks legit and you certainly have some nice pieces around him with Evans and McGahee.

I am not too upset, I think you guys might have ended our love affair with Harrington, which is great for us. Lemon got to play and I think we now know that Daunte will be our starter for certain next year. So thank you for that!

:bf1: :posrep:

Samphin....please keep posting here. You have a lot of class.

You came here talking some smack earlier this week, as should be expected from someone who just beat the Pats 21-0. This post shows that you have some real cajones.

Thanks for the props, and you, like many other Dolphins fans that post here, are ALWAYS welcome.

LtBillsFan66
12-17-2006, 05:19 PM

IN YOUR FACE!

Voltron
12-17-2006, 05:32 PM
IN YOUR FACE!
:roflmao:

bolthead123
12-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Congratulations today. I don't know if you guys are mathematically elimated yet but I hope you make it to the playoffs if there is still a chance. I will be rooting for your team when they play the Ravens in a couple of weeks.