PDA

View Full Version : Losman is no star and I doubt he ever will be but..

Sportsuser101
12-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Most of the time he controls the game and when he needs to he'll chuck it down the field. He doesn't take too many chances and actually looks ALOT more comfortable out there. I don't think we should draft a QB.

On a side note, how well has Jason Peters played? I mean it's amazing how good this guy has become in such a short period of team after being undrafted. I know alot of us guys were excited about signing Peters as an undrafted free agent but I find it hard to believe that anyone thought this guy would have this type of impact or at least not right away.

Another thing is how well these rookie defensive guys are playing. I mean Whitner, Simpson, Ellison, and Williams have all made strong impacts on this team and McCargo and Youboty still have plenty of potential to be impact players.

This is the most excited I've been about the Bills in a long time. I don't think they're going to make the playoffs this year but I defintely thing next year we have a strong chance.

ParanoidAndroid
12-17-2006, 04:46 PM
This is a workhorse draft class. Ellison is a huge surprise!

Meathead
12-17-2006, 04:58 PM
rhymes with britches :rockout:

Sportsuser101
12-17-2006, 04:59 PM
This is a workhorse draft class. Ellison is a huge surprise!

I remember last year quite a few guys saying that we should have drafted AJ Hawk. Good thing we didn't with Crowell and Ellison looking like 2/3 of our future LBers and if Spikes stays healthy he's still fairly young.