PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa, can the fins we just stomped beat the Jets?

X-Era
12-17-2006, 05:37 PM
It will be X-mas night before we find out our fate (at least get a strong indication).

So, im starting the thread for the dear santa.

By the way Santa, Ive been really really good so feel free to throw in a few more gifts:

Cinnci losing to the Colts
KC losing to SD
Den losing to Cinnci
Jax losing to KC or NE

!Papacrunk!
12-17-2006, 05:41 PM
well who knows, after we got blanked on the road by Cleveland we bounced back pretty good. The Jets have been playing pretty good, except for last week I guess.

X-Era
12-17-2006, 05:48 PM
well who knows, after we got blanked on the road by Cleveland we bounced back pretty good. The Jets have been playing pretty good, except for last week I guess.
Hows the 12th man these days in Miami?

I think you guys have a real good shot. They are not as good as they were. They have a questionable O, questionable WR's, questionable running game. Your D could take the game over.

I wonder if JH is still the starter. Lets not fool ourselves into thinking Lemons in garbage time is better than Harrington.

You have a real chance. Will the Fins simply squish away and not show up now because your out of it? I think Saban and Co. will get them ready to play spoilers.

Devin
12-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Although it makes me sick to do it, I will be pulling for you guys big time next week.