PDA

View Full Version : I really want to see this team crush Tennessee next week.

Jeff1220
12-17-2006, 09:29 PM
They are on a team that has been on a very similar run as the one our Bills have been on, yet the national media won't stop talking about them. Meanwhile the Bills, as usual, get barely a mention. The talking heads on the SNF halftime show barely acknowlesged the Bills' existence when talking playoffs, but favor Tennessee to slip in the back door. I'd love to see playoffs, but I just want the Bills to win games to shut these guys up!

Philagape
12-17-2006, 09:38 PM
It's a big game, because both teams are on a roll and it's Henry vs. McGahee. People will say Tennessee's playing too well for us to beat, but the same was true about the Jets and Fins. We can take them.

Nighthawk
12-17-2006, 09:42 PM
People will start talking about the Bills when they actually accomplish something. Yes, I'm very happy with how the Bills are progressing, but they haven't done anything to earn the media's attention...just yet! If they win out, then you will see people start to talk.

Philagape
12-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Not that I care, but a 5-2 run, with the two losses by a combined four points to playoff teams, deserves it.

Nighthawk
12-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Not that I care, but a 5-2 run, with the two losses by a combined four points to playoff teams, deserves it.

Not really. They're not in the playoffs yet and the Titans are a better story...with a 5 game win streak. Look at it as if you weren't from Buffalo.

Philagape
12-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Of course the Titans deserve it, but we shouldn't be ignored