PDA

View Full Version : Zach Thomas got Jacked up!

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
The JP hit on Thomas sure as hell deserves to be on tomorrow night. Thomas got absolutely smoked!

To his credit, he got up and gave JP his props.

mysticsoto
12-17-2006, 10:11 PM
There's more than one candidate (although the JP one will be a likely favorite)...but someone on ST (Andre Davis? Sam Aiken?) jacked up Wes Walker partway through the game. Damn NBC didn't show any highlights of the Bills during halftime so I couldn't see who it was...and so far NFLN hasn't shown anything either. :fit:

ICE74129
12-17-2006, 10:15 PM
The JP hit on Thomas sure as hell deserves to be on tomorrow night. Thomas got absolutely smoked!

To his credit, he got up an gave JP his props. I bet willis getting knocked the F out will be on there

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:15 PM
If it is the return I am thinking of, it was Jabari Greer.

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:17 PM
I bet willis getting knocked the F out will be on there

Very well could be. Usually I ***** about a guy fumbling, but Willis was out.

He does deserve credit for getting back into the game and playing well.

Cntrygal
12-17-2006, 10:20 PM
How often are shots of plays in the Bills favor, really ever shown? I think the media likes "bumbling bills". :ill:

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
They had two the other week. One was a block on Leonard's punt return and I forget the other.

TJ will give the Bills respect when it is earned.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2006, 10:29 PM
When did this hit occur? Once you guys went up 21-0 I rolled to Walmart with my son? I want to see it!

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:32 PM
It was not that late in the game, I even want to say it was in the 1st Quarter. McGahee ran right and reversed field. Thomas never saw JP coming. It ended up being a 1 yard gain.

LtFinFan66
12-17-2006, 10:34 PM
oh, must have missed it. let me go look for it

LtFinFan66
12-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Real nice block but not quite "jacked up" material. Maybe for a QB :idunno: If you watch JP, it looked like he was thinking to himself "do I really want to do this"? Seriously, check it out and watch JP on the way in for the block

Dr. Lecter
12-17-2006, 10:52 PM
I have yet to see the replay, so maybe it looked better in front of me and because it was QB on a LB.

mysticsoto
12-18-2006, 08:27 AM
If it is the return I am thinking of, it was Jabari Greer.

Oh yeah, I think you're right. I kind of remember saying to my friend, "Nice hit Jabari". I was sitting all the way on the other side and couldn't see the number well.

I got to sit in premium seats for the 1st time in the Paul McGwire area...man those are sweet. I wish I'd win the lottery or something so I could be there permanently!!!

Elminster
12-18-2006, 08:49 AM
The jacked-ups from the Chargers game was Nate flipping Eric Parker nearyl 360 degrees in mid-air, and the 2nd was Keith Ellison laying a monster block on Leonhard's return. For the record...CBS had highlights of us and even said good things about us, and then they teased Danny Boy, who didn't look all too happy:D:

G. Host
12-18-2006, 11:28 PM
How often are shots of plays in the Bills favor, really ever shown? I think the media likes "bumbling bills". :ill:

Play of Reed playing pinball wirh Phins was being shown again and again on LA TV. Lots of positive commentary on it.