PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fan, Good job on beating the Fish, but the Jets also got a nice W

HendersonD06
12-17-2006, 10:53 PM
It was 24-7 going into the Half, 27-7 going into the 4th quarter... Game was over at half-time if you ask me. But honestly Bills fans, after the way we played as a team last week, that was a huge game for the Jets and us Jet fans, I mean playing a hungry Vikings team,on the road... in the dome, and a rush D looking to lead this team into the Playoffs in the NFL, them going up 7-0 early in the first Quarter, as a team, we could have quit on our Playoff hopes... Then BANG... Chad got hot, Coles was stepping his game up like one of the BEST WR's in the leauge.(12 catches for like 145 yards, 1 TD, and like a long of like 20 yards for a TD and a nice catch) Even J.Cotchery came up big for us in the passing game with 6 catches and like a long of 15-18...

Even Chad had a HUGE game, he was money with a capital M... 29/39, 339 passing yards, 1 TD, and yea... he also threw a INT... But hey, what can I say? To me, he played Chad lights out Pennington... How about our Kicker, M.Nugent from Ohio State, in his 2nd year... And already becoming "Cluth for this Jets team when we need him... 4/4 on FG's today, with a long of 52! Last week he hit like a 54 I think...

But I cant just talk about My Jets... I wanna say GG to the Bills and thank you for slowing down a HOT Miami team... I mean the Fish will come to play because it's on Christmas... And well... we all know, its the Jets... And these same Jets are on the brink of sneaking into the playoffs under a rookie head coach, a brand new 3-4 D, ALOT of rookies playing this season... 2 on the O-Line (Brick and Mangold) (L.Washington, rookie RB) Brad Smith (WR, QB, HB, Special teams player) And a #2 WR in his first year starting in Jericho Cotchery.... Make the playoffs or not... This has been a great season for us Jet fans... Hey, we even got 2 beat the Patriots. Bills are starting 2 come alive, I think the AFC East is going to be the strongest, roughest, toughest,and hardest divison for years to come

ublinkwescore
12-17-2006, 11:03 PM
:chirpchirp:

Devin
12-17-2006, 11:03 PM
:rofl:

you and the Jets man. Everytime you post here its an attempt to subtly tell us how great the Jets are.

**** I hope the Fins beat the tar out of the Jets and Mangini's fat ass.

MikeInRoch
12-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Subtly? :D

HendersonD06
12-17-2006, 11:13 PM
:rofl:

you and the Jets man. Everytime you post here its an attempt to subtly tell us how great the Jets are.

**** I hope the Fins beat the tar out of the Jets and Mangini's fat ass.

Me and the Jets man? Your damn right i'm glad that i'm a Jets fan... And no... It was not to prove to Bills fans how great the Jets are... Because we are not Great... But we are real young... In alot of Key players aswell as the whole coaching staff... But it was 2 let all of you Bill fans know that MY QB, and MY Team has heart, and a single Loss last week to a AFC East team, did not crush this Jets team, we are still flying below the media radar-while flying pretty damn high...

And plus... I remember when SO MANY BILLS FANS on this same site were saying stuff in the Offseason like... Noodle Arm will break another arm this season, Jets have 2 Rookie O-Lineman starting, LMAO at picking Brick #4, Mangini is way 2 young, Martin is washed up... This and that, I mean... Not only Bills fans, but the whole NFL was marking the Jets down as an EASY W... Maybe... If lucky... 3-4 wins... No more than 4... I always knew we had a good team for the simple fact the year before last... We were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game... Would have beat the Steelers if not for D.Brien blowing the game... But look at us now... 8-6... A good shot at going 10-6 and making the playoffs again under a rookie coach.... I mean, like 2 weeks ago I was talking football talk with you all 2 talk some Football before the game... When we got beat, I ate my crow, gg, good job rest of the way... But I have not met 1 Bills fan who gave the Jest some props... It dont matter 2 me, but hey... It is what it is.

Spiderweb
12-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Me and the Jets man? Your damn right i'm glad that i'm a Jets fan... And no... It was not to prove to Bills fans how great the Jets are... Because we are not Great... But we are real young... In alot of Key players aswell as the whole coaching staff... But it was 2 let all of you Bill fans know that MY QB, and MY Team has heart, and a single Loss last week to a AFC East team, did not crush this Jets team, we are still flying below the media radar-while flying pretty damn high...

And plus... I remember when SO MANY BILLS FANS on this same site were saying stuff in the Offseason like... Noodle Arm will break another arm this season, Jets have 2 Rookie O-Lineman starting, LMAO at picking Brick #4, Mangini is way 2 young, Martin is washed up... This and that, I mean... Not only Bills fans, but the whole NFL was marking the Jets down as an EASY W... Maybe... If lucky... 3-4 wins... No more than 4... I always knew we had a good team for the simple fact the year before last... We were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game... Would have beat the Steelers if not for D.Brien blowing the game... But look at us now... 8-6... A good shot at going 10-6 and making the playoffs again under a rookie coach.... I mean, like 2 weeks ago I was talking football talk with you all 2 talk some Football before the game... When we got beat, I ate my crow, gg, good job rest of the way... But I have not met 1 Bills fan who gave the Jest some props... It dont matter 2 me, but hey... It is what it is.

The Jets do have a few good things going for them, and while I generally like the way Pennington reads the field, his noodle arm will ultimately haunt you and when he's rushed.......

Coles is good and he sure does have a "chemistry" with Pennington. Ellis ain't too shabby either.

Oh, and I was glad to see Chrebet retire. I hated him. NO speed, too small, yet always managed to make huge catches against the Bills. While I hated him, I had great respect for him. Same with Curtis Martin who is finished....IMHO

Although as a kid, I loved watching the Jets, with Namath, Snell, Sauer, Maynard, Philbin (Buff boy), sure were fun to watch. SB III was a thing of beauty....Too bad Namath never again played that well.

Is that props?

mchurchfie
12-18-2006, 01:29 AM
It was 24-7 going into the Half, 27-7 going into the 4th quarter... Game was over at half-time if you ask me. But honestly Bills fans, after the way we played as a team last week, that was a huge game for the Jets and us Jet fans, I mean playing a hungry Vikings team,on the road... in the dome, and a rush D looking to lead this team into the Playoffs in the NFL, them going up 7-0 early in the first Quarter, as a team, we could have quit on our Playoff hopes... Then BANG... Chad got hot, Coles was stepping his game up like one of the BEST WR's in the leauge.(12 catches for like 145 yards, 1 TD, and like a long of like 20 yards for a TD and a nice catch) Even J.Cotchery came up big for us in the passing game with 6 catches and like a long of 15-18...

Even Chad had a HUGE game, he was money with a capital M... 29/39, 339 passing yards, 1 TD, and yea... he also threw a INT... But hey, what can I say? To me, he played Chad lights out Pennington... How about our Kicker, M.Nugent from Ohio State, in his 2nd year... And already becoming "Cluth for this Jets team when we need him... 4/4 on FG's today, with a long of 52! Last week he hit like a 54 I think...

But I cant just talk about My Jets... I wanna say GG to the Bills and thank you for slowing down a HOT Miami team... I mean the Fish will come to play because it's on Christmas... And well... we all know, its the Jets... And these same Jets are on the brink of sneaking into the playoffs under a rookie head coach, a brand new 3-4 D, ALOT of rookies playing this season... 2 on the O-Line (Brick and Mangold) (L.Washington, rookie RB) Brad Smith (WR, QB, HB, Special teams player) And a #2 WR in his first year starting in Jericho Cotchery.... Make the playoffs or not... This has been a great season for us Jet fans... Hey, we even got 2 beat the Patriots. Bills are starting 2 come alive, I think the AFC East is going to be the strongest, roughest, toughest,and hardest divison for years to come
Blah blah blah blah blah.....a hungry Vikes team...you have to be kidding me. They are one of the worst teams in the NFL right now. Noodlearm Pennington was in a dome with no elements. If you have to be such a homer do it on your own board.:puke: Miami is going to annihilate you guys.

CuseJetsFan83
12-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah.....a hungry Vikes team...you have to be kidding me. They are one of the worst teams in the NFL right now. Noodlearm Pennington was in a dome with no elements. If you have to be such a homer do it on your own board.:puke: Miami is going to annihilate you guys.

you know thats like saying detroit should have lost to buffalo because no elements in a dome....... but thats why the play the game..... enjoy the win buffalo and keep the ship heading in the same direction........ an impressive game agains the mahi mahi.

as for next week, dont forget the titans are just as hot, if not hotter........ can't overlook them for baltimore

jamze132
12-18-2006, 03:12 AM

On a Bills message board, you probably won't find too many Bills fans salivating over the Jets. Sorry if you thought we should suck the Jets off.

mchurchfie
12-18-2006, 09:01 AM
you know thats like saying detroit should have lost to buffalo because no elements in a dome.......

No, I'm saying that Pennington has such a noodlearm that as long as he is in a dome he can get downfield. Otherwise its dink and dunk all day and you saw what Buffalo did to him and his dink and dunk.

as for next week, dont forget the titans are just as hot, if not hotter........ can't overlook them for baltimoreRight, what'd they have like 90 total yards of offense and 15 minute possession time yesterday?;) Miami was supposed to be a hot team coming in too.

HHURRICANE
12-18-2006, 09:09 AM

Let me make this easy. Your team is not that good. I also think you will be worse next year so enjoy it now. Pennigton, aka "Tiny Tim" is a better version of Kelly Holcomb. The Bills will be the division champs next year. So go back to "Jetland" and embrace the unrealistic over there!

HendersonD06
12-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Let me make this easy. Your team is not that good. I also think you will be worse next year so enjoy it now. Pennigton, aka "Tiny Tim" is a better version of Kelly Holcomb. The Bills will be the division champs next year. So go back to "Jetland" and embrace the unrealistic over there!

LMAO... Stop when your ahead kid... We will be worse next year than this year? Ummm... Ok. That was actually pretty funny, actually got 2 get a -good laugh in... This has been a rebuilding year, and we have a SOLID team going into next season...

-We have the YOUNGEST Coach in the NFL in E.Mangini, in his 1st year as a Head Coach...

-We have ran the 4-3 year after year after year... This has been our 1st year in the 3-4 D... All the experts, players, coaches say it takes a good 2-3 seasons to get to know the system in and out like the Ravens, Pats, Steelers.

-This year... We have 2 Rookies STARTING on the O-Line... Brick and Mangold... In this day and age, in the NFL, that can be tough on any team.

-We have a Rookie RB getting just as many carrys as anyone on the team in L.Washington

-We have a young team thats just going 2 keep on getting better... Sorry, but the Jets are on the way UP... Not down...

Tell me whats going to happen to the Bills when the D falls apart in the offseason?

I dont think you all will re-sign Nate as a CB... He actually wants to play a playoff game for once.

Say goodbye to L.Fletcher, T.Spikes, and Nate Clemens...

Elminster
12-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Go Carp...ugh...ground...the..Jets! Urpf..eh, what the hell, we stomped 'em!:jetsuck: