• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The Miami dolphins are in denial and will not give credit to the Bills

Skooby's Miami players advice: Face reality- You did not lose to the weather, you we're forced to lay an egg and you got beaten by a much better team this season, twice.

Keep that in mind for the rest of this year, we own you. Say it, the Bills own you!!

Yeah Baby.

P.S. To all the Miami Dolphins fans, your team lost to a MUCH BETTER team. Remember that as well as you speak of the Buffalo Bills, bragging rights are set.

"We just never got in sync," Harrington said. "We ran the ball, I would guess, maybe 25 of the first 30 plays and when we did throw it, we didn't get a whole lot. But that's what the weather dictated early. They were able to make a couple of big plays when they needed to and we didn't."

"I certainly think so, especially after coming off such a high last week," defensive end Vonnie Holliday said. "To come in against Buffalo and lay a goose egg and not play well, it's certainly disappointing."

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Miami dolphins are in denial and will not give credit to the Bills

But that's what the weather dictated
    Funny...we threw the ball ok
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I thought since Harrington was from Wisconsin or something, that he was going to light it up? WTF happened? 0.0? The only thing that he lit up was Saban's brain to bench his ass.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
        I thought since Harrington was from Wisconsin or something, that he was going to light it up? WTF happened? 0.0? The only thing that he lit up was Saban's brain to bench his ass.
        Why Joey starts anywhere is beyond me.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Muck Fiami.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I am just happy the fins went after Culpepper instead of Brees...

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
              This is an important point that gets overlooked! JP threw just fine. His only throw affected by the weather was the 1st bomb he threw to Evans that didn't connect. After the game, JP mentioned that he was expecting the wind to push it to the right like it had been but it didn't. Sounds like JP kept a tight spiral to ensure the delivery of the balls for the rest of game. So much for the much proclaimed comments from the fins that JP sucks...he's clearly above any of the QBs on their roster...

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

When JP has time to set his feet, he throws as tight a spiral as anyone, an essential in poor playing conditions. Another reason to keep him.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Elminster
                  #1 Kelsay Fan
                  • Oct 2006

Dude, Miami(the team) not giving us credit isn't anything new at all...
                  Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Celtkin
                    • Feb 2006

I'll give you respect. You guys played a great game and you did it in the same weather conditions as we did horribly in.

Good game, guys. I am looking forward to next year and, hopefully, a much different ending.

Comment

• Kerr
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                      Harrington is from Oregon. Oregon is known for the same type of weather, yet he couldn't seem to throw the ball yesterday? Steve Buerlien was wondering the same thing.

Comment

• DolfanTom
                        I have an itch only a male dolphin can scratch
                        • Oct 2005

The Dolphins may not give you credit, but I will. I saw the game in person and you beat us, fair and square. Sure, it may have been only a few plays, but that's the point! In football, big plays win games, and the inability to make them makes you lose games!

Just as Joey "Double 00" Harrington!

Anyways, you guys kicked our arses! I'm willing to admit it!! Feed me my GD Crow. You're cool, I'm a dork - you're good looking, I'm ugly - you're successful, I'm a loser, yadda yadda yadda.

Gotta say, though, this is my sixth Dolphins-Bills game in Buffalo and I felt no real hate yesterday. The previous five times there were a hate fest, but I had a great time yesterday. People talked trash, but it was fun trash. Maybe it's because I was being cool, especially early in the game when JP looked like trash, but people were really cool to me, my dad and brother.

Quick funny story, though:

In my previous five trips there, I'd hear "Squish the Fish" or some derrivation about 1,000 times! I fully expected it and came armed w/ "Tip the Cows" or "Rattle/paddle the cattle," etc. as a response .... but not once - NOT ONCE - did I hear it all game, or before or after. What the deuce?? Was I in an alternate Buffalo universe or something? Maybe it's becuase this rivalry isn't what it once was in the early/mid 90's, but man - it jus took me by surprise! Then ... on the way home, as we were leaving a rest stop in Syracuse, I walked by this 8-9 year-old-kid wearing a Rob Johnson jersey. His dad was a Dolphins fan, w/ Dolphin vest. As I walk by, this kid udders in a little kid voice, "Squish the Fish, Squish the Fish." My dad and brother couldn't stop laughing, as I had noted how we hadn't heard it all day before that. Then some little kid tells me this! I wanted to go over and shake his hand.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          against the wind too.

That's a perfect example of LOSERS are full of excuses and both Taylor and Joey are proving it.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DolfanTom
                            I have an itch only a male dolphin can scratch
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            against the wind too.

That's a perfect example of LOSERS are full of excuses and both Taylor and Joey are proving it.
                            You're right, but that's football 101. Losers - unless they lose like 42-0 - or 62-7 - rarely give winners their due credit.

Tom Brady didn't give us as much credit as we deserved last week either. It's even worse when you lose to a rival.

You won, that's all the credit you need! And you may actually have a decent QB afterall - that's a big surpise to me after what I saw him do last season.

Comment

• BillsNick
                              • Jul 2003

Thanks DolfanTom

Comment

Working...
                              X