PDA

View Full Version : The Miami dolphins are in denial and will not give credit to the Bills

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Skooby's Miami players advice: Face reality- You did not lose to the weather, you we're forced to lay an egg and you got beaten by a much better team this season, twice.

Keep that in mind for the rest of this year, we own you. Say it, the Bills own you!!

Yeah Baby.

P.S. To all the Miami Dolphins fans, your team lost to a MUCH BETTER team. Remember that as well as you speak of the Buffalo Bills, bragging rights are set.

"We just never got in sync," Harrington said. "We ran the ball, I would guess, maybe 25 of the first 30 plays and when we did throw it, we didn't get a whole lot. But that's what the weather dictated early. They were able to make a couple of big plays when they needed to and we didn't."

"I certainly think so, especially after coming off such a high last week," defensive end Vonnie Holliday said. "To come in against Buffalo and lay a goose egg and not play well, it's certainly disappointing."

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061218/SPORTS/612180332/1010

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 06:42 AM
But that's what the weather dictated :scratch: Funny...we threw the ball ok

jamze132
12-18-2006, 07:04 AM
I thought since Harrington was from Wisconsin or something, that he was going to light it up? WTF happened? 0.0? The only thing that he lit up was Saban's brain to bench his ass.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 07:05 AM
I thought since Harrington was from Wisconsin or something, that he was going to light it up? WTF happened? 0.0? The only thing that he lit up was Saban's brain to bench his ass.

Why Joey starts anywhere is beyond me.

YardRat
12-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Muck Fiami.

don137
12-18-2006, 07:56 AM
I am just happy the fins went after Culpepper instead of Brees...

mysticsoto
12-18-2006, 08:15 AM
:scratch: Funny...we threw the ball ok
This is an important point that gets overlooked! JP threw just fine. His only throw affected by the weather was the 1st bomb he threw to Evans that didn't connect. After the game, JP mentioned that he was expecting the wind to push it to the right like it had been but it didn't. Sounds like JP kept a tight spiral to ensure the delivery of the balls for the rest of game. So much for the much proclaimed comments from the fins that JP sucks...he's clearly above any of the QBs on their roster...

TigerJ
12-18-2006, 08:23 AM
When JP has time to set his feet, he throws as tight a spiral as anyone, an essential in poor playing conditions. Another reason to keep him.

Elminster
12-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Dude, Miami(the team) not giving us credit isn't anything new at all...

Celtkin
12-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I'll give you respect. You guys played a great game and you did it in the same weather conditions as we did horribly in.

Good game, guys. I am looking forward to next year and, hopefully, a much different ending.

Kerr
12-18-2006, 08:52 AM

Harrington is from Oregon. Oregon is known for the same type of weather, yet he couldn't seem to throw the ball yesterday? Steve Buerlien was wondering the same thing.

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
The Dolphins may not give you credit, but I will. I saw the game in person and you beat us, fair and square. Sure, it may have been only a few plays, but that's the point! In football, big plays win games, and the inability to make them makes you lose games!

Just as Joey "Double 00" Harrington!

Anyways, you guys kicked our arses! I'm willing to admit it!! Feed me my GD Crow. You're cool, I'm a dork - you're good looking, I'm ugly - you're successful, I'm a loser, yadda yadda yadda.

Gotta say, though, this is my sixth Dolphins-Bills game in Buffalo and I felt no real hate yesterday. The previous five times there were a hate fest, but I had a great time yesterday. People talked trash, but it was fun trash. Maybe it's because I was being cool, especially early in the game when JP looked like trash, but people were really cool to me, my dad and brother.

Quick funny story, though:

In my previous five trips there, I'd hear "Squish the Fish" or some derrivation about 1,000 times! I fully expected it and came armed w/ "Tip the Cows" or "Rattle/paddle the cattle," etc. as a response .... but not once - NOT ONCE - did I hear it all game, or before or after. What the deuce?? Was I in an alternate Buffalo universe or something? Maybe it's becuase this rivalry isn't what it once was in the early/mid 90's, but man - it jus took me by surprise! Then ... on the way home, as we were leaving a rest stop in Syracuse, I walked by this 8-9 year-old-kid wearing a Rob Johnson jersey. His dad was a Dolphins fan, w/ Dolphin vest. As I walk by, this kid udders in a little kid voice, "Squish the Fish, Squish the Fish." My dad and brother couldn't stop laughing, as I had noted how we hadn't heard it all day before that. Then some little kid tells me this! I wanted to go over and shake his hand.

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 10:16 AM
:scratch: Funny...we threw the ball okagainst the wind too.

That's a perfect example of LOSERS are full of excuses and both Taylor and Joey are proving it.

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 10:20 AM
against the wind too.

That's a perfect example of LOSERS are full of excuses and both Taylor and Joey are proving it.You're right, but that's football 101. Losers - unless they lose like 42-0 - or 62-7 - rarely give winners their due credit.

Tom Brady didn't give us as much credit as we deserved last week either. It's even worse when you lose to a rival.

You won, that's all the credit you need! And you may actually have a decent QB afterall - that's a big surpise to me after what I saw him do last season.

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks DolfanTom :up:

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 10:55 AM
You're right, but that's football 101. Losers - unless they lose like 42-0 - or 62-7 - rarely give winners their due credit.

Tom Brady didn't give us as much credit as we deserved last week either. It's even worse when you lose to a rival.

You won, that's all the credit you need! And you may actually have a decent QB afterall - that's a big surpise to me after what I saw him do last season.
I wsn' talking about you. You've been a good finfan and hope you stay as a regular.

BTW, you didn't happen to see Feelthepu$$y around have you? Guess he dressed in drag again to hide from us.

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 11:07 AM
The Dolphins may not give you credit, but I will. I saw the game in person and you beat us, fair and square. Sure, it may have been only a few plays, but that's the point! In football, big plays win games, and the inability to make them makes you lose games!

Anyways, you guys kicked our arses! I'm willing to admit it!! Feed me my GD Crow. You're cool, I'm a dork - you're good looking, I'm ugly - you're successful, I'm a loser, yadda yadda yadda.

Gotta say, though, this is my sixth Dolphins-Bills game in Buffalo and I felt no real hate yesterday. The previous five times there were a hate fest, but I had a great time yesterday. People talked trash, but it was fun trash. Maybe it's because I was being cool, especially early in the game when JP looked like trash, but people were really cool to me, my dad and brother.

In my previous five trips there, I'd hear "Squish the Fish" or some derrivation about 1,000 times! I fully expected it and came armed w/ "Tip the Cows" or "Rattle/paddle the cattle," etc. as a response .... but not once - NOT ONCE - did I hear it all game, or before or after. What the deuce?? Was I in an alternate Buffalo universe or something? Maybe it's becuase this rivalry isn't what it once was in the early/mid 90's, but man - it jus took me by surprise! Then ... on the way home, as we were leaving a rest stop in Syracuse, I walked by this 8-9 year-old-kid wearing a Rob Johnson jersey. His dad was a Dolphins fan, w/ Dolphin vest. As I walk by, this kid udders in a little kid voice, "Squish the Fish, Squish the Fish." My dad and brother couldn't stop laughing, as I had noted how we hadn't heard it all day before that. Then some little kid tells me this! I wanted to go over and shake his hand.
:posrep: for being a man about it!

Gunzlingr
12-18-2006, 11:11 AM
You're right, but that's football 101. Losers - unless they lose like 42-0 - or 62-7 - rarely give winners their due credit.

The Pats never give credit. They are always "beating themselves" or some lame excuse. It is never because the other team outplayed them.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 11:23 AM

Your a class act and you deserve no more punishment. After yesterday's game I think you had enough already. I look forward to hearing from you anytime, take care.

DolfanTom
12-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks guys! I will stick around as much as I can!

What's a Bills board w/out having Dolphin fans to ***** at! Same goes for our board.

Hey, BTW, did you see this quote from Yeramiah Bell:

''They were better than us today,'' safety Yeremiah Bell said. ``They made the plays and we didn't.''

See, not everyone is dissing you!

mysticsoto
12-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I wsn' talking about you. You've been a good finfan and hope you stay as a regular.

BTW, you didn't happen to see Feelthepu$$y around have you? Guess he dressed in drag again to hide from us.

This is one of the best things after the winning of a Miami game...FTP disappears back under the rock he crawled from and probably is in a temporary coma b'cse of prozac pill overdose. In a few weeks, he'll crawl back out and talk about how we didn't beat them, how Joey had a bad day and ala JT...talk about if you take away our 3 plays in the game, we're even.

Of course he won't address any of the things he's said - won't give our previous low ranked O or D line any credit even though we stopped their run, held Joey to a 0.0 rating and shut them out. Nor will he give Peters any credit for stopping JT, the over 1000 yrds (average) Evans for yet catching another bomb and ranked in the top 10 WRs, JP for a good performance in windy, drizzly conditions and now ranked 9th in QB ratings in the league, and the Bills overall for a dominating performance over the Fins...AGAIN!!!

Mudflap1
12-18-2006, 12:04 PM
I am just happy the fins went after Culpepper instead of Brees...

Screw that... Mularkey would've messed up Brees too...

Jon

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 12:13 PM
This is one of the best things after the winning of a Miami game...FTP disappears back under the rock he crawled from and probably is in a temporary coma b'cse of prozac pill overdose. In a few weeks, he'll crawl back out and talk about how we didn't beat them, how Joey had a bad day and ala JT...talk about if you take away our 3 plays in the game, we're even.

Of course he won't address any of the things he's said - won't give our previous low ranked O or D line any credit even though we stopped their run, held Joey to a 0.0 rating and shut them out. Nor will he give Peters any credit for stopping JT, the over 1000 yrds (average) Evans for yet catching another bomb and ranked in the top 10 WRs, JP for a good performance in windy, drizzly conditions and now ranked 9th in QB ratings in the league, and the Bills overall for a dominating performance over the Fins...AGAIN!!!

Lol, you have him pegged, I mean just Pegged. He is sitting in a coma somewhere right now and when he comes two, all the self defense mechanisms will kick in.

feelthepain
12-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Skooby's Miami players advice: Face reality- You did not lose to the weather, you we're forced to lay an egg and you got beaten by a much better team this season, twice.

Keep that in mind for the rest of this year, we own you. Say it, the Bills own you!!

Yeah Baby.

P.S. To all the Miami Dolphins fans, your team lost to a MUCH BETTER team. Remember that as well as you speak of the Buffalo Bills, bragging rights are set.

"We just never got in sync," Harrington said. "We ran the ball, I would guess, maybe 25 of the first 30 plays and when we did throw it, we didn't get a whole lot. But that's what the weather dictated early. They were able to make a couple of big plays when they needed to and we didn't."

"I certainly think so, especially after coming off such a high last week," defensive end Vonnie Holliday said. "To come in against Buffalo and lay a goose egg and not play well, it's certainly disappointing."

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061218/SPORTS/612180332/1010

Miami is ranked higher then the Bills on both sides of the ball, but Buffalo is the better team..... Well since we get to use Skooby's logic Miami is better then Chicago and NE, since we beat them both....soundly. Skooby could you remind me what team the Bills blew out this year with doulbe digit wins for the season??? Ok, how bout what team did the Bills just beat this year with double digit wins, OK how bout what team did the Bills beat this year that's really just a good solid playoff team???

Fact is the best team the Bills beat this year was an 8-6 Jacksonville team and you almsot didn't win that game. Not one team that's a solid playoff team. You wanna know how bad Miami wanted to beat NE??? We lost the week before and the week after the NE game, it's clear Miami's focus the last three weeks was all NE. That is the team the Dolphins respect and care about beating, the Fins don't care about Buffalo, it was obvious the way they came out flat and unfocused. Look how many dropped passes there were yesterday, there was no sense of urgency, no desire, no fire. They just went through the motions. But you Bills fans refuse to accept that because you're so desperate to justify your 30th ranked O you wouldn't wouldn't see it if it smacked you in the face. 30th ranked O beats the 2nd ranked D. What do you think the vegas Odds were on that before the game.

ublinkwescore
12-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Miami is ranked higher then the Bills on both sides of the ball, but Buffalo is the better team..... Well since we get to use Skooby's logic Miami is better then Chicago and NE, since we beat them both....soundly. Skooby could you remind me what team the Bills blew out this year with doulbe digit wins for the season??? Ok, how bout what team did the Bills just beat this year with double digit wins, OK how bout what team did the Bills beat this year that's really just a good solid playoff team???

Fact is the best team the Bills beat this year was an 8-6 Jacksonville team and you almsot didn't win that game. Not one team that's a solid playoff team. You wanna know how bad Miami wanted to beat NE??? We lost the week before and the week after the NE game, it's clear Miami's focus the last three weeks was all NE. That is the team the Dolphins respect and care about beating, the Fins don't care about Buffalo, it was obvious the way they came out flat and unfocused. Look how many dropped passes there were yesterday, there was no sense of urgency, no desire, no fire. They just went through the motions. But you Bills fans refuse to accept that because you're so desperate to justify your 30th ranked O you wouldn't wouldn't see it if it smacked you in the face. 30th ranked O beats the 2nd ranked D. What do you think the vegas Odds were on that before the game.

Your biological parents ditched you so you only had step-parents growing up didn't you.

Buckets
12-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Hey Skoob where are you I read the same article in the Snooze Press this AM.

This is typical of the Dolfins when they win it's all them when they loose it's all them. Never give credit to the winning team or the opposing team had an off day when the Dolfins win. It's always been that way. I don't think they know how to be humble.

mysticsoto
12-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Miami is ranked higher then the Bills on both sides of the ball, but Buffalo is the better team..... (1) Well since we get to use Skooby's logic Miami is better then Chicago and NE, since we beat them both....soundly. Skooby could you remind me what team the Bills blew out this year with doulbe digit wins for the season??? Ok, how bout what team did the Bills just beat this year with double digit wins, OK how bout what team did the Bills beat this year that's really just a good solid playoff team???

Fact is the best team the Bills beat this year was an 8-6 Jacksonville team and you almsot didn't win that game. Not one team that's a solid playoff team. (2) You wanna know how bad Miami wanted to beat NE??? We lost the week before and the week after the NE game, it's clear Miami's focus the last three weeks was all NE. That is the team the Dolphins respect and care about beating, the Fins don't care about Buffalo, it was obvious the way they came out flat and unfocused. Look how many dropped passes there were yesterday, there was no sense of urgency, no desire, no fire. They just went through the motions. But you Bills fans refuse to accept that because you're so desperate to justify your 30th ranked O you wouldn't wouldn't see it if it smacked you in the face. (3) 30th ranked O beats the 2nd ranked D. What do you think the vegas Odds were on that before the game.

:nod::lolabove::bs::coocoo::chuckle::lol::D::laughing::D:roflmao::funny::lmao:

1. We're better than Miami clearly since we've beaten them twice this year, in dominating performances AND won the last 5 out of 6 matchups...what part of that is hard for you to understand?

2. Yeah, you wanted to beat NE so bad you resorted to cheating.

3. Not only did we beat you, we whooped you something bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really hurts you, doesn't it? Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 12:35 PM

Your post is so wrong on so many levels but here goes some basic facts to bring you back to earth:

1.) The Bills knocked your supposed higher ranked Miami team out of the playoffs by beating them twice, so who is better after meeting 2 times? I want to hear you say it, who was the better team between the 2?? :;

2.) The Bills had the 2nd hardest schedule of all the teams in the NFL, it's a little harder to blow good teams out (Unless of course we are playing Miami, which is not a good team).

When Miami stepped on the field with us, they quickly learned who the better team was and knew they couldn't win. They gave up and besides Zach, the team has no heart. Dial us Bills fans up again when you have a real team in Miami there, until then STFU.

don137
12-18-2006, 01:30 PM

LOL...once again you truly show how little you know...Yea, the fins get so jacked up to play the Patriots they don't have there mind in the game for the week before or after Patriot week..Based on what you are saying the Dolphins find it more important to play well against the Patriots and the other games don't matter so they must think its more important to beat them than make the playoffs since they are willing to not have there head in four games...
There are many more intangibles than just stats. Once again you fail to realize this. Stats are for losers but then again I am being redundant when saying stats are for losers when dealing with a fin fan...

John Doe
12-18-2006, 01:42 PM
In fairness to the Dolphins, Jason Taylor had this quote:

"They didn't trick us. They didn't scheme us. They just outplayed us."

NJFINSFAN1
12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Okay, I'm back, sorry it took so long, I had a death in the family!

We stunk, Harrington was horrible, McMike has hands of butter, Chambers never comes to the ball, Bell and Goodman were horrible.

That being said, I have said here before, that I liked Losman coming out and wanted the Fins to draft him, he seems like he finally has his head screwed on right and played very well.

You guys played well and deserved the win.

PS

Don't resign Nate!:whoosh:

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
LOL...once again you truly show how little you know...Yea, the fins get so jacked up to play the Patriots they don't have there mind in the game for the week before or after Patriot week..Based on what you are saying the Dolphins find it more important to play well against the Patriots and the other games don't matter so they must think its more important to beat them than make the playoffs since they are willing to not have there head in four games...
There are many more intangibles than just stats. Once again you fail to realize this. Stats are for losers but then again I am being redundant when saying stats are for losers when dealing with a fin fan...

Thank you for the level head.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Okay, I'm back, sorry it took so long, I had a death in the family!

We stunk, Harrington was horrible, McMike has hands of butter, Chambers never comes to the ball, Bell and Goodman were horrible.

That being said, I have said here before, that I liked Losman coming out and wanted the Fins to draft him, he seems like he finally has his head screwed on right and played very well.

You guys played well and deserved the win.

PS

Don't resign Nate!:whoosh:

Thanks NJ!!

jmb1099
12-18-2006, 02:33 PM
Did you really just post this? Wow...just wow... You need to take a vacation or something and I mean that seriously.

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 02:41 PM
ROFL hey FTP!

Knock Knock! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115833&highlight=KNOCK)

thecoordinator
12-18-2006, 02:57 PM
much better team lol...u mean the same much better team that is consistently getting rolled up by a pats team that we play tough every time and have beaten more in the past 5 years than you and the jets combined? the nfl is about matchups. it's why a team like the fins can shutout the pats then get shutout by the bills...the redskins go into new orleans and beat the saints...the fins win at chicago...the bills lose to the lions etc etc etc....its a week to week thing based on matchups and game plans. we haven't matched up well lately with the bills and as for our game plan, well, i don't think you guys need an explanation on boolarky...

PECKERWOOD
12-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Harrington is a great QB, hopefully Miami lets him start against Buffalo next year as well!

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Harrington is a great QB, hopefully Miami lets him start against Buffalo next year as well!

GO WITH JOE needs to be the motto!

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 03:08 PM
much better team lol...u mean the same much better team that is consistently getting rolled up by a pats team that we play tough every time and have beaten more in the past 5 years than you and the jets combined? the nfl is about matchups. it's why a team like the fins can shutout the pats then get shutout by the bills...the redskins go into new orleans and beat the saints...the fins win at chicago...the bills lose to the lions etc etc etc....its a week to week thing based on matchups and game plans. we haven't matched up well lately with the bills and as for our game plan, well, i don't think you guys need an explanation on boolarky...
Go ahead and keep that head in the sand!

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 03:27 PM

That sand taste like pee?

SquishDaFish
12-18-2006, 03:36 PM
These 2 Miamit fans crack me up. Man blinded by their stupidity. LMAO

How does last place feel??

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 03:42 PM

:phew: I thought your were dead for a second my beeyotch. 21-0 SWEEP
Choke on that B!TCH!!!

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 03:46 PM
:phew: I thought your were dead for a second my beeyotch. 21-0 SWEEP
Choke on that B!TCH!!!

I bet you we're just waiting for that rock to lift up.

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I bet you we're just waiting for that rock to lift up.

Told him Saban can't do crap when he isn't cheating :snicker:

casdhf
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
At least Chambers was well spoken:

"We weren't able to get no points."

Brilliant.

don137
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM

It may be a week to week thing unless we play the Dolphins...We simply own the Dolphins...Reminds me of way back in the Kelly-Marino days where Marino couldn't wipe Kelly's jock strap....

jamze132
12-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Harrington is from Oregon. Oregon is known for the same type of weather, yet he couldn't seem to throw the ball yesterday? Steve Buerlien was wondering the same thing.
Stebe Buerlien? yeah, he couldn't throw in the cold weather either. Come to think, he couldn't throw in the warm weather.