PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 07:13 AM
I can't find my beeeyotch anywhere. Goes by the name of FTP. If you see her please tell her that there is a stinking dead fish and she needs to take it out with the garbage ASAP. Can't find decent minimum wage help these days :shakeno:

YardRat
12-18-2006, 07:15 AM
:rofl:

justasportsfan
12-18-2006, 07:33 AM
she was last seen crying hyterically while rollerblading in her teal and orange thongs with her dolphin stuffed toy. Don't want to turn this into a Paris Hilton thing when she lost her b!tch. There won't be any rewards. If found, just send her to some psych ward for the homo.

YardRat
12-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Can't find decent minimum wage help these days :shakeno:

I was under the impression you didn't have to pay illegal immigrants minimum wage.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Michael82
12-18-2006, 08:18 PM
:snicker:

Gunzlingr
12-18-2006, 08:24 PM
FTP hadn't even shown up at Finhell last I checked.

LtFinFan66
12-18-2006, 08:25 PM
:scratch:

HHURRICANE
12-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I can't find my beeeyotch anywhere. Goes by the name of FTP. If you see her please tell her that there is a stinking dead fish and she needs to take it out with the garbage ASAP. Can't find decent minimum wage help these days :shakeno:

Hey, get your own *****!!

Mitchy moo
12-18-2006, 08:30 PM
He popped in on my no miami cred thread and wrote a real long rambling post to me, we abused him and he left.

FTP:

Miami is ranked higher then the Bills on both sides of the ball, but Buffalo is the better team..... Well since we get to use Skooby's logic Miami is better then Chicago and NE, since we beat them both....soundly. Skooby could you remind me what team the Bills blew out this year with doulbe digit wins for the season??? Ok, how bout what team did the Bills just beat this year with double digit wins, OK how bout what team did the Bills beat this year that's really just a good solid playoff team???

Fact is the best team the Bills beat this year was an 8-6 Jacksonville team and you almsot didn't win that game. Not one team that's a solid playoff team. You wanna know how bad Miami wanted to beat NE??? We lost the week before and the week after the NE game, it's clear Miami's focus the last three weeks was all NE. That is the team the Dolphins respect and care about beating, the Fins don't care about Buffalo, it was obvious the way they came out flat and unfocused. Look how many dropped passes there were yesterday, there was no sense of urgency, no desire, no fire. They just went through the motions. But you Bills fans refuse to accept that because you're so desperate to justify your 30th ranked O you wouldn't wouldn't see it if it smacked you in the face. 30th ranked O beats the 2nd ranked D. What do you think the vegas Odds were on that before the game.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=115920&page=2

The_Philster
12-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey, get your own *****!!
uhhh...he already belongs to justa
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4870

FH's joke & Justa's B!TCH

justasportsfan
12-19-2006, 01:31 PM
FTP hadn't even shown up at Finhell last I checked.

I found her and she's still alive. Here's what tinkerbell had to say.

Oh and one other thing, you should keep stats like this away from the Bill fans that come here you wouldn't want to destroy their joy of beating the fins by bringing up the fact that we really didn't do much to win that game. Bill fans want to believe it was their teams effort that , won Sunday, not lack of effort by the Dolphins. Gosh, I wonder what the score would have been had the Bill WR's had just simply dropped the three passes JP threw for TD's?? Especially since two of the Passes weren't even thrown into the endzone??